Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 (8650 Views)

Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) / Police Smash Interstate Car-snatching Syndicate In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by persop2: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Dey guys re jst babies dt re afta daily bread.weldone NPF i tink 4man dt led d operation stand to b promoted. We still hv kidnappers @ national level
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2013
dayokanu:
This has got to be the awesomest gif I have ever seen grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by YoshiMaster: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
I applaud the police if this is really true, however who really knows?

I am talking this way because just two days ago, police was accusing me of being an armed robber/kidnapper, just because I used another car to fix my broken down car (trust me it was as frivolous as that)

They then proceeded to confiscate my phone, even when I told them that all I needed to do was make a phone call to clarify the issue.

After seizing my phone, hence making sure that my only comm link was gone, they said I was to follow them to the station, which I adamantly refused to do, telling them that is the equivalent of kidnapping.

Now here is where it gets real interesting. After all the back and forth, they then said that I had insulted and roughed up a police woman at some junction. This broke my heart, as I had not even talked to a police woman all year, talk less of insulting one, talk less of harassing one.

It was then I knew that these guys ain't no joke, they can fabricate shit just like that.

Long story short, I had to threaten them with loss of their jobs, lol, to retrieve my phone, made some calls n guys came to retrieve me before they could kidnap me.

Anywho, I do not trust police at all, but kudos to the few good men who strive to uphold justice in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by YoshiMaster: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
I applaud the police if this is really true, however who really knows?

I am talking this way because just two days ago, police was accusing me of being an armed robber/kidnapper, just because I used another car to fix my broken down car (trust me it was as frivolous as that)

Thy then proceeded to confiscate my phone, even when I told them that all I needed to to was make a phone call to clarify the issue.

After seizing my phone, hence making sure that my only comm link was gone, the said I was to follow th to th station, which I adamantly refused, telling them that that is the equivalent of kidnapping.

Now here is where it gets real interesting. After all the back and forth, the then said that I had insulted and roughed up a police woman at some junction. This broke my heart, as I had not even talked to a police woman all year, talk less of insulting one, talk less of harassing one.

It was then I knew that these guys ain't no joke, they can fabricate shit just like that.

Long story short, I had to threaten them with loss of their jobs, lol, to retrieve my phone, made some calls n guys came to retrieve me before they could kidnap me.

Anywho, I do not trust police at all, but kudos to few good men who strive to uphold justice in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by TriPorth: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Biafra Marine.
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by Sprumbaba: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
I can see they are keeping quiet today. Business Relocation to Lagos gone bad.
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abujafood: End of the road for them I guess?
For where They would soon be granted A-M-N-E-S-T-Y undecided
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by teniyi(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2013
They came from the East and won't let us rest. Animals
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by Jaideyone(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2013
Hmmmso this is the investment many of them have in Lagos? God help us sad
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by kaytytty: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
'share the riches with the poor before they share the poverty with u'

CULTURE
Re: Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
tolex34: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe?
wake up dude!does it have to happen to you before u know?see this man o.what a question.smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Oyo / Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace / Pls Help:i Want To Learn Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.