Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (40681 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by slimyem: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bontee:

You should not have been wasting your time arguing with the shymexx guy if you had actually looked at the spelling of her name and shamed him instead for linking it to syria lol.
His point was it being a Non-nigerian name and Damasus is not as far as i know and i was just calling him out on his trivialising of something similar on another thread.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by seunblack(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.
mumu won't u mind your own business?wats ur prove dat she snatch doris hubby?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by batstan(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion:
tongue

*Patiently waiting with a rasta sword in my hand*
y
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by seunblack(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
T-john:
Stella, you were once married to Jaiye of blessed memory, how would you have felt if another lady snatched him from you?
Now Jaiye is no more and you are already twice married angry angry first to Lanre Nzeribe now to Doris husband, and you think you will be happy? You lie!!!
I dnt knw why mst ppl here talk like fools.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
slimyem: What do you think i was expecting?

Nothing
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by saymax(f): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
hrmkz: See them ... judge of NL

You ladies better tread gently cos you do not know what tommorow holds for you and which tight decision you will have to make.
. Leave dem. Let him who is without sin cast d first stone.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by sima(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Celebs should not bother themselves reading blogs and articules online about them. She should know that being famous comes with all these outrageous gossips about her. You know there are lots of bad belle people out there waiting for your downfall Stella. Pls just enjoy your new life with your oga at the top and your children.
Although i still dont like how she ended up getting married to Doris Simeon's Ex husband lipsrsealed
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Bontee: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
slimyem: His point was it being a Non-nigerian name and Damasus is not as far as i know and i was just calling him out on his trivialising of something similar on another thread.

Oh okay i get you know and you have really put him in his place then.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Jerry602(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:

Meet the judges.

Did you miss the news that said the guy in question is Doris EX- husband (emphasis on the EX)? Did Stella hold the man at gunpoint to marry her? Did she use juju on him?

Help me understand your thought processes.
dnt mind dem 2 many foolz on NL
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow; why are you so bitter? Was it actually necessary for you to use insulting, abusive and offensive language? There was no need for that…..
Suprises: Dnt mind dat f.ool
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
No doubt, she doesn't owe me or any one else any explanation. But if she must give one, she might as well be more specific and provide clarity….
clue:
She doesn't owe you or anybody any explanation!
Let her be. Haba!!!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by simdam500(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
I wonder wat nigerian media are turnin into... Now we dont knw positive 4rm negative with d way dey write stories
ghosts that cannot show their faces and ask direct questions. But they believe and think that they can wake up one day and decide people’s fate and destiny.
i luv dis part
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please you people should leave her alone jare, we are ALL imperfect. Its her life, her choices, her mistakes, her regrets, her happiness, her sadness. LEAVE HER ALONE ooooo!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by soulfood(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Maka gini?!

Did you miss the posts where Yoruba people were assaulting Stella Nwanne anyi?! angry

I dont blame them, this is why we encourage our daughters to marry only from their own kind.. angry

See the rubbish!! Look at that Fat bastard called Wunmi that should be in the gym working out her weight issues trying to put Stella on blast!! angry

ABEGI!
Must everything be turned to a "war of the tribes" on this forum?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Dede1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
T-john:
Stella, you were once married to Jaiye of blessed memory, how would you have felt if another lady snatched him from you?
Now Jaiye is no more and you are already twice married angry angry first to Lanre Nzeribe now to Doris husband, and you think you will be happy? You lie!!!

When did she divorce Lanre Nzeribe?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by unyimecc(f): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ø unto others what ♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ will wish others to D̶̲̥̅̊ø unto ♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ. My dear stella, Ūя̲̅ hapiness is partime so don't b too happy.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella how will you care, you are in ur secound marriage since after the death of ur first husband. What kind of person do u want your daughter's to see you as? A mom who couldn't hold herself for too long after their dad's death? Well sorry for you. I just pity ur kids because they will end up growing with too many step dad in their life.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by tpia5: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
The question should be when did she marry lanre nzeribe.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Dede1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Maka gini?!

Did you miss the posts where Yoruba people were assaulting Stella Nwanne anyi?! angry

I dont blame them, this is why we encourage our daughters to marry only from their own kind.. angry

See the rubbish!! Look at that Fat bastard called Wunmi that should be in the gym working out her weight issues trying to put Stella on blast!! angry

ABEGI!

I guess the insults from Yoruba peeps suit her right.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
. If u really don't care about what people say, why dyu put ur reaction in writing and infact laced with hot emotion??. I guess you do give a fcck afterall. Mtcheww. Abeg park well old lady..nobody gives a shi.t bout you no more. You're now old story.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by tpia5: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
The person some of you are fighting over, or is it fighting for, does she do all this yoruba- igbo imbroglio?

Have you ever seen her involved in such?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: gossipers they vex :Pgossipers they vex
chei! See gunshot! Its gossips, not gossipers.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah for Yoruba people o!! See player-hating! shocked

Why should Yorubas hate her?

isnt she currently married to a Yoruba man?

Her second husband is Yoruba, her third husband is Yoruba

you're the one with the problem, homie. obviously you're mad cuz she likes tgat Yoruba dciiiiiik

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
booqee: chei! See gunshot! Its gossips, not gossipers.

Its informal english - pidgin (slang filled) thus making 'gossipers' (people who engage in gossips) correct. #:-)
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dede1:

I guess the insults from Yoruba peeps suit her right.

look at this wrinkled old prune. Shame on you. Go and find one ugly guy to date.

These ediots and their inferiority complex where Yorubas are concerned.

3 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Who is next on your sleep with list grin?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ogini di??

How do u know the posters are Yorubas......

BTW, wunmi has nothing to do with the issue on ground. Wash the tribalistic paint off your eyes and free my people.

ABEG!!

Welcome to nl.

Many quiver and feel victimized just by anything that indicates Yoruba.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by slimyem: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why should Yorubas hate her?

isnt she currently married to a Yoruba man?

Her second husband is Yoruba, her third husband is Yoruba

you're the one with the problem, homie. obviously you're mad cuz she likes tgat Yoruba dciiiiiik
Her first is Yoruba too.cheesy
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Chibuhealth(f): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.
i think its not ur concern u stupid idiot...nonsense....

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Chibuhealth(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
For those talking about husband snatcher, did she snatch ur husband? Even if she did,its non of ur business.....gosip get levelooo

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
slimyem: Her first is Yoruba too.cheesy

Damnnnnn that dishrag is on a roll lmao.

Stella:

1st husband: Yoruba

2nd husband: Yoruba

3rd Husband: Yoruba

Explains why my wretched ibo bros dey vex for this thread. You can't use carrot to pound yam.

nggas be vexing.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
Is Stella from Damascus?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
THE JOKE IS ONE KIND BUT ITS OKAY wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos) / Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.