Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates (11034 Views)

. / Goodluck To Jambites Writing Oou Post-utme 2013/2014 / Latest News To All JAMB UTME 2013 Candidates!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by wahihi(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2013
WISHING ALL JAMB CANDIDATE SUCCESS AND GOD BLESSING.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Pacesetter2: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
Akpa ife: If u wat ur sister,brother,friends n ur relations 2 get 290 4 2day jamb

Clik like

hope you're not that guy in area?...headaching grammar
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Akpaife(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2013
How many times 2day @ mod
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2013
BrutusOj: This is the Last time ur name wu appear in JAMB' data base as UTME candidate in Jesus name.......

That's a lie bro. There are 1.75 million candidates writing today's exam and we all know Nigerian universities can't absorb them even if they all performed excellently.

Unless you are urging those who will end up unsuccessful to try other things.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Zither(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2013
Tascocent: JAMB! JAMB!! JAMB!!!
I could remember my 1st Jamb. I was sitting 4 Use of English, physic, chemisty and mathematics. I shaded d ones I know and was waiting 4 MANNA 2 fall When I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up.

Through d help of my long neck, I peeped and checked her work, she was already in no 65. I was still in 21 and time was almost out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her until we got 2 no 98 together. Suddenly, She looked up, caught me and shouted in a low Voice.

'What are It?, Why is U copying me?, Copys! Copys! You is not shaming! As big as U dey! You is a dulls boy! You are a disgrace Ur Manhood!'

Na so I shout, "Hey!!! Hey!!! Hey!!! I am finished! I don die 2day! 5 minutes more? Abeg! Who get Eraser! Somebody Help!!

Wish You Guys Success, Please Don't Copy Like Me Oooooooo
hahahahahahahahagrin Wishing my little sis and jambites alike success in the exams. cool
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
I wish our president wasn't bearing dat name. If i wish them Goodluck now..they may be feeling clueless in the exam hall. Let me just wish them an outstanding success and best results. I hope they all get admission in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by sagytariusTM1: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2013
YOMIT: Does Goodluck applies here? Well I do remember does days of "Tumbu tumbu bust calabar" grin cheesy no mind me I been dull no be small.
...and you still dull till now. Which one be
"Does Goodluck applies here"?
"I still remember does days..."

1 Like

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2013
I could remember my 1st Jamb. I was sitting 4 Use of English, physic, chemisty and mathematics. I shaded d ones I know and was waiting 4 MANNA 2 fall When I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up.

Through d help of my long neck, I peeped and checked her work, she was already in no 65. I was still in 21 and time was almost out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her until we got 2 no 98 together. Suddenly, She looked up, caught me and shouted in a low Voice.

'What are It?, Why is U copying me?, Copys! Copys! You is not shaming! As big as U dey! You is a dulls boy! You are a disgrace Ur Manhood!'

Na so I shout, "Hey!!! Hey!!! Hey!!! I am finished! I don die 2day! 5 minutes more? Abeg! Who get Eraser! Somebody Help!!

You think you were better than she?
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Mcblane: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bst of luck 2al jamb candidates nation wide
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2013

LOOOLLLL...Very funny....cant stop laughing.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

really? lol...
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Next2Bezee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
heskay0: ECONS TYPE i
1BBDACBBCD
10ABDDCAADCA
20CCADAABCDB
30DBDBCABBAB
40CDBBCDCCABD
English type
b:aadadbaadb.11abcdbaabab.21aacaaacbdb.31abdcbbcbab.41aaaadbcaad.51abdadbddaa.61abcdaacbbbbbbcbdacb.81ddcacabdab.91caaaaabcdb
Chem typ U;1dbdcbcaadb11bbaccaacdc
21cacadadaba31abbdbcbda40dcbadbbdcda
Bio typ i;
1bcaaadcaad11acbddbabaa21ccbbcaabcb31ddcdddcbda41baaabadaab
Phy type
b,1Aaacddccdc11cabdccbbdc21aabcdccacc31bcbaabcdca41accdcdbbcc
Maths:B
1CCBDBCBDC
10BBAABABDDA
20ADAAACDCAC
30BA-DACCBCD
40A41B42A43D44D45A46D47B48D49B50A
GOVT.TYPE B.(1)CDCCAAADDB(11)CDBDCBADAB
(21)DCBBDBCCBA(31)CDDCBACCBA
(41)DDAADCBADD.
Maths:B
1CCBDBCBDC
10BBAABABDDA
20ADAAACDCAC
30BA-DACCBCD
40A41B42A43D44D45A46D47B48D49B50A
Lit.I (1)BADBBADBAC(11)AACAAACADA
(21)BADCDDDACA(31)BABCAACACC(41)ACADAADCBA

Because Candidates will be checking Nairaland inside exam hall abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by onmymind: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
I-B.:
Goodluck to all jambites. The day I wrote mine was one of my best examination days, thanks to baba GOD cool
233-Jamb, 211-post UTME grin

Most importantly, know that cheating can't take you far in life. It is a sinking ground undecided
very true..preach it dearie!!
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Fabibest(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
God bless who work hard, success to everyone writing 2day jamb
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by tjmc: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2013

Bros u were giraffing from someone who cudnt speak good pidgin. What was ur score in dat jamb.

Just strolling by
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Tascocent(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
tjmc:

Bros u were giraffing from someone who cudnt speak good pidgin. What was ur score in dat jamb.

Just strolling by
e bi like say read my comment upside down............u no see say I dey find clearner to start again.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by tjmc: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tascocent: e bi like say read my comment upside down............u no see say I dey find clearner to start again.

Hahahhahahahahah. Oh boy my stomach dey pain me. Abeg I no fit laugh again b4 sometin happen
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by WESTERNCR: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2013

lol....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Leaknigerianews(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
llade: Wish ya al jamb students da best.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Tascocent(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
ferdimako:

loool abeg just hide ur head. I no say u no fit pass jamb cos u really sound like her and dis ur ENGLISH na die..........

1 Like

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by kennydee05(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Wishing all Jambites best of luck and Τ̲̅ђέ grace Τ̅☺ be admitted into Τ̲̅ђέ department and university of their choice

1 Like

Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by ibkgab001: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Success to all my Jamb friends @ The ambassadors college Otta #God will go with you amen
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by wengerjay(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
May God grant you all the Wisdom of a Solomon and the Sagacity of a Daniel to excel in this exams.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by franca30(f): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Success shall be dere portion IJN
Amen!
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Deiok(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
success is every jambite portion this year.
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
When I first saw d title, I tot it was Goodluck(as in Pres. Gej) to all JAMB-UTME candidates. . . .
Lol.
Goodluck 2 dem'all
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by modextus(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
BrutusOj: This is the Last time ur name wu appear in JAMB' data base as UTME candidate in Jesus name.......
yeah oo my brodaaa!
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Kaymisola(f): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
What number is your university ranked as ---> NUC names University of Ibadan number 1 in Nigeria – See list of top 100 http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/nuc-names-university-of-ibadan-number-1.html
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=18pt]Anyone one wey abuse baby mama you go fail
Take am again,flunk am again
Iseeeee!!!!![/size]
Re: Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates by ksington: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
ope they write well.......luck is needed tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey / jamb 2017 2018 admission into all Nigeria universities / (lautech) Has Now Been Sold And Now Will Be Run By The Federal Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.