Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,953 members, 7,919,073 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! (1830 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! by olunifemi(f): 1:49pm On May 12, 2006
is there no job 4 a school cert holder who wishes 2 go back 2 skool?pls somebody help me.this is my life, help me somebody!
Re: Urgent! by soar7(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2006
Sister, why not consider joining the nigerian air force. the forms are available now. u'll be able to go to school along the line.(i did so myself and i'm out of school now). wish u all the best.
Re: Urgent! by iginla(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2006
Please where can I get this form and what does it entail generally-requirements?
Re: Urgent! by gentleone(f): 10:16am On May 16, 2006
soar7:

Sister, why not consider joining the nigerian air force. the forms are available now. u'll be able to go to school along the line.(i did so myself and i'm out of school now). wish u all the best.

@soar7, how does one join the nigerian air force?
Re: Urgent! by olunifemi(f): 2:06pm On May 16, 2006
soar7:

u dont understand
Re: Urgent! by blueiyke(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2006
@ gentleone.

She said it already,, go get the form. All the best.
Re: Urgent! by Yayo: 3:40pm On May 16, 2006
Pls do you have an idea of how much they are collecting thwe form and where can I get it in lagos.My sister just finished her HND part time.I she qualified.pls reply.
Re: Urgent! by gentleone(f): 4:27pm On May 16, 2006
blueiyke:

@ gentleone.

She said it already,, go get the form. All the best.

how do i get the form? there are no links on the net.
Re: Urgent! by soar7(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2006
Hi, the forms are on sale at any airforce base in nigeria. Walk into the base and ask any uniformed person for it. It's for waec holders not HND or Bsc. U'll be trained and given a job(military). with the salary u can pay your way through school.

forms are N500 each

Femi, what don't i understand?
Re: Urgent! by olunifemi(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2006
nifemi not femi
Re: Urgent! by soar7(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2006
sorry. Nifemi. did u go for the form?
Re: Urgent! by olunifemi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2006
nooo
Re: Urgent! by Quelly628: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
hi! im in trouble, i need some advice, does anyone know if there is really an OLAWAYA STREET in Lagos, Nigeria?or in Ikenawa?are there really legitimate cellphone dealers there? because ive been talking to someone who claims to be seeling phone over the net, but ive read a lot of bad things about it, scams?they say that there are no cheap fones in nigeria, is this true?am i being scammed?please reply asap, tnx! cry

(1) (Reply)

Sec Is Recruiting / Nlng Test Format / God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.