Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs (2839 Views)

When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2013
These guys sent messages to their parents pretending to be drug dealers. The responses are hilarious!!!

LMFAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs by Yeske2(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2013
I don laff die, can't even imagine pulling that kind of stunt.
Re: When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs by Tinyemeka(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2013
LOL. Had me chuckling uncontrollably. especially this one.

But it's a risky prank O if you'll ask me. Cos there is no way of vindicating yourself. Except maybe pointing your parents to the website.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers / My Jamb Experience (2nd Part inside) / My Fiance Claims She's A Virgin But I'm Disappointed When I Saw Her Horrible Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.