Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) (1770 Views)

How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Discolouration Spots On My Legs? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Hello.house..please I need help on where to get permanent cure to pimples and spots on my face.
I would really appreciate a good shop or place where I can get the best facial treatment done at a very affordable price and which it would cure the pimples and spots forever.please I would appreciate your postive response and comments.
Thanks a lot house.
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by anneduke: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
you do not need to buy any store-product. you can make a paste of aspirin tablets and apply it on your face. some of your beauty products are in your kitchen. visit http://www.facebook.com/nigerianbeautyworld for more tips.
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
anneduke: you do not need to buy any store-product. you can make a paste of aspirin tablets and apply it on your face. some of your beauty products are in your kitchen. visit http://www.facebook.com/nigerianbeautyworld for more tips.

Thanks a lot I am checking your page out now asap.more contributors please..
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by askfunmi: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Try Medimix soap with 18herbs!
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
askfunmi: Try Medimix soap with 18herbs!

Thanks a lot funmi.I wud try that soap out.the soap has 18herbs right or I would hav to get 18herbs differently.I like to know please.but I would try and get to the pharmacy and get the soap.thanks once agaiin.
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by askfunmi: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
U will love it.......medimix ayurvedic with 18herbs dts d name of d soap.
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by freshlooksolutn: 3:18pm On May 02, 2013
@Toongee870.Thank you for contacting freshlook solutions. We are pleased to be at your service. Please we will need you to add us on BB if you are on bbm,if not,please add us on watsapp with our Mtn line.if you can't either,please try to locate us at our office at No 94,awolowo way,opp access bank,ikeja,lagos.so we can take a look at your face and know what prescription will best suit your skin and yes,there is a permanent cure for your spots and pimples.thank you.
Re: Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) by Stegomiah: 4:18pm On May 02, 2013
drink a lot of water; it works lyk magic

do not stress yourself 2much

avoid fatty foods, or take it in less quantity, groundnut oil, groundnut itself.

you can rob an uncooked egg on ur face to draw the fats before going 2 bed and wash with warm water

dis is so absurb but it works; you can use a man's sp*rm 2 rob ur face 2, lolz

(1) (Reply)

(pics)miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 To Represent Nigeria In Cape Verde / OFFICE WEARS FOR ONE YEAR @ N30,000 / Where To Buy Jamaican Black Castor Oil In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.