Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria (1245 Views)

Obama Tells Illegal Immigrants To Come Out Of The Shadows and offers them a deal / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain / Obama's Good News For Illegal African Immigrants To The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by ogbonnaya(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2006
i am ready to help any who is coming to nigeria but does not
no how to start processing what he want to do.just b/c he dosent
know the land very well.
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2006
Thank you for services. But most people are going "HOME" It is not like they are going back to China or Bangkok where they might need a guide.
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by Akolawole(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2006
Abi o? grin
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by eveseh(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2006
am not really yet maybe some times
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by kennybuda: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
na waoo as a turist guide or wetin? grin grin grin me from mm direct to my village in imo state lol lol or you wan carry my bag grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by Vicjustice: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
Old Glory:

Thank you for services. But most people are going "HOME" It is not like they are going back to China or Bangkok where  they might need a guide.
Akolawole:

Abi o?  grin
eveseh:

am not really yet maybe some times
kennybuda:

na waoo as a turist guide or wetin? grin grin grin me from mm direct to my village in imo state lol lol or you wan carry my bag  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why can't you guys read between lines and see reasons beyond your mentality before reaching your judgement and making the poster appear silly?
   He said he's "Ready To Help IMMIGRANTS To Nigeria" Or, does it mean that everyone going to Nigeria is definitely a Nigerian and coming HOME?
   So, how does his intention concern you if you're a Nigerian yourself?
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by kennybuda: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
ok imigrant, then no bi here your post go pure find some where easls 99 percent of niaraland menbers are nigerians home and abroad . abi na lie ? or who you want help chiness and indians wey de come with 5 dollars as imigrant then carry million go back na waooo make we understand your taget abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by Vicjustice: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ kennybuda, Who is funnier, is it the guy who created this thread in 2006, or YOU who responded to it after 5 years of invalidity?
By the way, what mineral were you digging for that you manage to discover this archaic thread from Nairaland underground mine?
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by busybody20: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
@kenny

Thank you for resurrecting a thread after 5 yrs lol  grin
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by EuroMeko(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

Why can't you guys read between lines and see reasons beyond your mentality before reaching your judgement and making the poster appear silly?
   He said he's "Ready To Help IMMIGRANTS To Nigeria" Or, does it mean that everyone going to Nigeria is definitely a Nigerian and coming HOME?
   So, how does his intention concern you if you're a Nigerian yourself?

Good catch Vic, one thing I quickly realized on this forum is that the power of comprehension is sorely lacking with some posters.
Re: Ready To Help Immigrants To Nigeria by kennybuda: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
hey you never know what the poster had in mind after 5 years okay, i agree but mugu can still read it and forward himself . abeg make we say the truth smiley

(1) (Reply)

Analysing Tourism In Calabar: Financial Times 2008 Report / . / Visiting Dubai, Nigerians In Dubai (UAE) How Does It Look Like There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.