Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,004 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (18498 Views)

2016 Jambites, How Was Ur Exam? / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Zikdik(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
I heard a rumour that JAMB uses negative marking.Could someone please clarify me on this issue?
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by SamConquer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
agabaI23: It was really nice. In fact the guy wee deey solve my maths for me na genius. He answered all questions in 20 minutes. 100% in maths. Medicine here I come! I am so happy. Bashir thanks!
. . .Maths For Medicine??. . .There Is Something Wrong Somewhere. . .

5 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Deiok(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Paschal007: Boko haram candidates forced me to solve their questions at bomb point. angry
lol

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by vokalguy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: It was fine o!

Expo was just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened his mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

But hopefully by God's grace, my next year Jamb should be better than this.

This is sad, so are you telling me you will be taking it again next year? The results are not even out yet.... so it seems your so called 'expo' will not save you...

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Ezegozie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2013

Expo was just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened his mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah.
Dis Nairaland people will not kill me
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Ezegozie(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Denlightened: It was awesome...I honestly cant thank God enough because I know the storm is over...AMEN

is like dis is your first time? Don't count your chicks before the egg is hatched. I gues it should be better to say this when the result is out
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by kaysy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Good Luck to all JAMB 2013 Candidates, those that chose Yabatech as their choice of school should click this link below to Join our Online Community Forum

http://www.facebook.com/events/146026642232769/

Meet All Yabatech Post UTME 2013 Applicants and share Information. Good Luck
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Ezegozie(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
agabaI23: It was really nice. In fact the guy wee deey solve my maths for me na genius. He answered all questions in 20 minutes. 100% in maths. Medicine here I come! I am so happy. Bashir thanks!

d guy wey dey answer ur maths? U are not ashamed to post this on the internet. and you dream of entering medicine? Maybe herbalist
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Chyduru: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2013

cheesy

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by bayusman: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Best of luck to all jambite.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Emmafman1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jamb no bad wo but na d rain wia cum beat me i no cum like guyx i wet die its horrible
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Emmafman1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tee_Seven: Our educational system is in shambles! Can you hear what these kids are vomitting here?
Where is honesty and hardwork?
What is the hope of this nation?
SMH
c who is talkn abt nation mayb 4 una tym na u worst pass

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
I can't categorically tell you how it went for now.

4 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
It was owkay! nd I ThankGod!!!.....i couldnt go through wit my maths due 2 tym constraints buh ma 3 oda subjects were Fyn!!!

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by sureteeboy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tee_Seven: Our educational system is in shambles! Can you hear what these kids are vomitting here?
Where is honesty and hardwork?
What is the hope of this nation?
SMH
God bless u bro, I wonder how nigeria is going to invent meaningful things when these lazy guys who can't even read to pass jamb take over the govt. Yet, they'll keep complaining Nigeria is underdeveloped. Even our parents that read a lot could only do little in moving nigeria forward. What 's going to be the hope for Ngr in the future? Even primary school students will be looking 4 expo. Imagine someone spending 6 yrs in d school and still looking for expo to pass jamb. Isn't that pathetic? Yet, after critically looking at their photo card. U'll see courses lyk medicine, petroleum engr ..etc

2 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Kslib(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Holy shhiiiit!!!!! I can't just believe these students are very happy and cofident that they cheated in their exams.. What is the use of wasting 6years in secondary school if you cannot write jamb yourself? Judging from the comments so far,i can confidently say that our educational system is finished?**does the sign of cross****
Let me tell you the truth,if all dose yeye expo stops leaking and Nigeria tightens those loop holes that enable students to cheat,only 10% i repeat only 10% of jambites will score above 200....
If you cheated in this jamb,your 6years and all the money spent in training you in school is an absolute waste...
It is better to fail jamb honourably than to cheat.. There is just this "force" or "energy" in nature that always elevate honest people..
LASTLY,IF YOU'RE OUT THERE AND YOU WROTE THIS JAMB YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU TICKED RUBBISH,JUST BE OPTIMISTIC AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.. IF YOU EVENTUALLY PASS,HIT YOUR HAND ON YOUR CHEST AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF...IF YOU FAIL TO MEET THE CUT-OFF,STILL BE PROUD OF YOURSELF COS IT`S EASIER TO SCORE 400 IN JAMB THAN TO FIND MEN WHO STILL HAVE HONOUR IN THEM.. Continue being honest and you will dine with kings and princes..

12 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ezegozie:

d guy wey dey answer ur maths? U are not ashamed to post this on the internet. and you dream of entering medicine? Maybe herbalist
You are the first and it is on you
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
SamConquer: . . .Maths For Medicine??. . .There Is Something Wrong Somewhere. . .
You are not current bro. Thats the new rule. Jamb dey wicked. Wetin concern medicine and Maths. Na him make i go hire runs man Bashir. The guy smart sha.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by 2million1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
SamConquer: . . .Maths For Medicine??. . .There Is Something Wrong Somewhere. . .
lol...wetin person no go read 4 nairaland
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by 2million1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ezegozie:

is like dis is your first time? Don't count your chicks before the egg is hatched. I gues it should be better to say this when the result is out
be optimistic for once
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
that guy is a multiple agent
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Ekephilip: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
joshua idibia: I no fit ans u nw. @op. Make d result cm out first.
. Ma guy ah agree with U
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by bigpastor(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na lie you don't do maths for Medicine
When wil exam Malpractice end in Naija.
If our youths are thanking God for Malpractice done, Much is left to be desired in this country
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by abbeybanks(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
The cheating starts from the education vote. MDG which 9ja is signatory to recommended 22% of the total budget. so what more are you expecting from the students. #FundamentalProblem#
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Seyixyz: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
I dey exam hall & 2go just dey hungry me die..Nawa o..Dat tin na devil o..Anyway,na shade & go tinz o..Tini tanana..Naso i take pass last year own bt dem bad belle no gree giv me admisn
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by 2gbasky22(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
The exam was xo easy sha most especially the use of english(comprehension & orals) i neva thought d much dreaded jamb was dis easy.........i did all four subjects within 2:57min.
And some dudes were still smulgling answers..........SMH

no wonder a guy whose paper type was D copied his seat mate's who's paper type was I

but wait a minute wat is d prove 4 d school fee/lecture fee ur parents paid all these years
Am nt rejoicing yet though, jst sharin hw my day went am stil kipin fingerz crosszd

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Dibangoking(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2013

Expos were just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened his mouth, the expo would enter.

hahahahaahahah.....no hard feeling but you combining God's grace and Expo dats weird

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Drclassic(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
I thank God for today.I went into the hall with chemistry and physics expo but unfortunately for me,the physics was different so i had to change the paper type.I don't know weather the physics will be marked.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by begwong: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Drclassic: I thank God for today.I went into the hall with chemistry and physics expo but unfortunately for me,the physics was different so i had to change the paper type.I don't know weather the physics will be marked.
True confession![b]
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Richieboyn: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Amosola93: it was absolute nonsense today......unfornately for me....d invigilators shorthen d duration cux d expo'ers av done wif their work in d 1st hour of d commencent of d xam n dat made me unable to thru wif physics.....nofin less dan 45minutes was cut-off.....hw i wish i cud protest!!!!

Sorry bro, but did u write 'Use of English' today?

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by oyestephen(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
It went well....but some gals there should be flogged...were a bit noisy........the gal who had expo by my side was obviously taking the expo for her first time, as she almost messed things up....above all to the best of my knowledge, most of us(me included) did it on our own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.