Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,797 members, 7,969,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters (897 Views)

asd / Hi! My Nigerian Brothers And Sister Welcome To Our Tanzania Forum.! / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by Will7: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hi all,

Its a privilege to be apart of the Nairaland community. I am a British born Nigerian who is 22 years old.

I not to long ago came back from Nigeria which has given me more of a deeper interest in my roots. I am a student at university but am also interested in setting up some businesses in Nigeria from the UK, so at the moment am doing the necessary research needed for these business to be established.

Stay blessed and I look forward to meeting new people.

Peace & Progression

Will
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by iice(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2008
Welcome, have fun and best of luck on your businesses
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
we are not all nigerians on this board!!
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by Will7: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
SeanT21:

we are not all nigerians on this board!!

Sorry Sean.
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by Will7: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
iice:

Welcome, have fun and best of luck on your businesses

Thank you. God bless
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by SeanT21(f): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
No problem.
Re: Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters by omekele(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi, guy,
it nice seing your post here and knowing that you want to set up a business here in Nigeria. That is good of you. But you have to take somethings into consideration in setting up business or (es) in nigeria.
I work with an NGO in nigeria here that will give you the Entreprenuerial training you want is starting a business.
you can check our website on www.fatefoundation.com you can as well reach me on 08033201445 or olajuwon_major@yahoo.com
thanks and best of regards.

(1) (Reply)

Where's Nubian And Tope2000 / Is This Normal?i'm Freaking Out / A Vet / Poultry Consultant Needed In Ijebu Ode/ijebu Igbo Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.