Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Am in need Of Job Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am in need Of Job Urgently (718 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Plz I Nid A Female Frnd In Abj So Dat We Cn Go Insearch Of Job Togeda. / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am in need Of Job Urgently by Bioleggs: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls nairalanders am in need of a job because am already frustrated. I reside in ibadan and I don't want this gnld work.I am a graduate with 2:1.I studied Nutrition and Dietetics. I am a female,smart and learn things fast.pls if you have connections in any part of nigeria provided it is south west. pls email me on Bioleggscutie@gmail.com.I can relocate.thanks
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by Princeofilorin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bioleggs: Pls nairalanders am in need of job because am already frustrated.I reside in ibadan and I don't want this gnld work.I am a fraduate with 2:1.I am a female,smart and learn things fast.pls if yoou have connections in any part of nigeria provided it is south west. pls email me on Bioleggscutie@gmail.com.thanks

2:1 fraduate shocked
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by Bioleggs: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
You should know dat it was typographical error.only God will save you people.are you above mistake?
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by BrandKing: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bioleggs: You should know dat it was typographical error.only God will save you people.are you above mistake?

My dear, if that was a typographical error what about your thread topic " i need of job urgently"? Do you have where you can put up in La

os because most of our clients who require employees are either in Logos or Abuja.

Please edit your entire post as it doesn't speak well of a job applicant and a job2:1 product at that.
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by oyinaboderin(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Please i don't mind too, am a female, 2.1 in Agric Economics n i reside in Lagos, pls any help rendered in securing a job would be appreciated. My email is oyinaboderin@yahoo.com so frustrating without a job since 2009.
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by Bioleggs: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Well thanks for the correction but I think nobody is above mistake but do you know you also wrote logos instead of lagos due to typographical error?anyway,am not for that.I can relocate to lag.pls just send mail to me.thanks

1 Like

Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by greygoblings(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2013
Princeofilorin:

2:1 fraduate shocked
people make typographical errors. Cant you see that she meant to type g

1 Like

Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by Bioleggs: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls nairalanders help a sister in need of job.God will help you people too
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by greygoblings(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bioleggs: Pls nairalanders help a sister in need of job.God will help you people too
i'm skeptical. Anyway send your cv to greygoblings @ gmail . Com
Re: Am in need Of Job Urgently by greygoblings(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
I've seen it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Recruitment Update. / A Male Nurse/care Giver/house Help Needed. / Why Job Seekers Are Not Communicated When They Fail A Test Or Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.