Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? (2485 Views)

Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture / He Who Cuddles A Lady Without Reaching Her Panties Is A Husband Material, True? / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2013
sexkillz: When you are of age, you'll understand better.
lolzz! You think am still a kid? Ur ar wrong....
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by nbright: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2013
nne3870:
Touching.... When a man truly loves a woman, he can make such a sacrifice.
Though Only 5percent naija men can...
Then how many percentage of Nigerian women will marry a guy for love even though he is very poor?.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by nbright: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2013
sexkillz: If I was told I can't father children, she'll do the same for me, so who am I to be unreasonable?
She might do the same for you, but never think that you can correctly predict the heart of a woman, (maybe with the exception of one's mother) especially Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by nbright: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2013
skydeep:
So if she finds out you are impotent she will say '' Don't worry there is hope tomorrow?'' undecided. Even though it was caused by STDs? tongue
Miss. You got it wrong, cancer is different from STD's and removing of wombs and ovaries is different from impotency. They can still do the do but she won't be able to conceive or take in.. Even if they meet T.B. Joshua.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2013
nbright: She might do the same for you, but never think that you can correctly predict the heart of a woman, (maybe with the exception of one's mother) especially Nigerian women.
Hey! Long timest!!! U gud? smiley
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Les: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Yo poster, i really do feel for ya, am not lying, ur type'll make d best of wife, u'll try to please ur man by ol means cos u aint able to get a baby for him... And hee, never u hide it cos dat is who u are and never u let any man, probably ur hubby abuse u for any reason cos of it cos it aint ur fault... Be proud of urself,promise me, you're...
To answer ur qweshon, YES i can reason being dat, others might marry for procreation, I marry to have a happy home. After ol, my family is not known for procreation (one of grandpa's wife was barren, two of my aunts have not yet seen any issue after more than 15 and 5years of marriage, my mum was more than 6yrs b4 issue and none of their hubby ever queried them of it). Marriage in my family is more of happiness than just kids so I can
pray u meet som1 like me.....

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Les: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2013
wink
Idowuogbo:
Hey! Long timest!!! U gud? smiley
you know say me self fit marry u even if u be man....wink
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Yes but that means i will marry two wives, the one without womb will be strictly for enjoyment. Skin to skin every now and then. cheesy
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Les: wink you know say me self fit marry u even if u be man....wink
Looolz...na so u like me reach? so if na prick dey my downstream, u go still carry Swarovski come ring me? shocked
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm sure ogugua is going "yeah biatches that's my man!" After seeing this post grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Les: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Looolz...na so u like me reach? so if na prick dey my downstream, u go still carry Swarovski come ring me? shocked
ehe nau.....grin transgender tings go be on point!! wink no try me o, i de do d impossicant o.....
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Les: ehe nau.....grin transgender tings go be on point!! wink no try me o, i de do d impossicant o.....
Lmfao! Omo dis wan na mental case...kolomental!
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2013
lol... only if she is a virgin.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: lol... only if she is a virgin.
WOW!
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2013
wat?
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2013
Water and garri make Eba on ya wedding day. undecided
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2013
will u marry a man without a joystick and balls?
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: will u marry a man without a joystick and balls?
no! I'll cheat.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: will u marry a man without a joystick and balls?

[size=13pt]That's different. A man can still get pleasure from a woman without ovaries or a womb. A woman can't get pleasure from a man with no joystick and balls.[/size]
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2013
lols... whats more important pleasure... or children?

smh at the way yall reason.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: lols... whats more important pleasure... or children?

To me? BOTH!
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2013
please.. dont embarrass yourself here. Thats a pretty nasty thing for a mother to be saying
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2013
to be honest i wouldnt. except...... i dnt knw sef
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: please.. dont embarrass yourself here. Thats a pretty nasty thing for a mother to be saying
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2013
[size=13pt]It's not all about procreation pleep. I have to love someone and enjoy being in love with him for me to have children with him. A happy woman makes a happy mother.[/size]
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2013
lol shm...
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by pleep(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2013
but it was "different" a second ago
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Les: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: lols... whats more important pleasure... or children?

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That's different. A man can still get pleasure from a woman without ovaries or a womb. A woman can't get pleasure from a man with no joystick and balls.[/size]
this is how we reason

ogugua88: [size=13pt]It's not all about procreation pleep. I have to love someone and enjoy being in love with him for me to have children with him. A happy woman makes a happy mother.[/size]
and like this too.... She has said it ol
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by baynix(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2013
No I Cant..
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by eduson33(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2013
i can..
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Les: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Omo dis wan na mental case...kolomental!
na u be my mentor o.smiley

our op will get married, it ol depends on the right man... Just like you once told me "love is a beautiful thing".
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Les: na u be my mentor o.smiley

our op will get married, it ol depends on the right man... Just like you once told me "love is a beautiful thing".
Word!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Tips On How To Tell A Girl You Love Her Without Losing Her. / A Man Seen In Broad Daylight Taking His Bath On A Busy Road (photos) / How To Have Sex Appeal And Make Yourself Irresistible To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.