Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,777 members, 7,979,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi (18594 Views)

Capital Oil, Cabal And Grounding Of Nigerian Economy / Grounding Of Amaechi’s Aircraft Illegal — Reps / NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by mkpikpub(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2013
angryAmechi or whatever you are called, you have seen nothing yet. Your jet was grounded for improper documentation and you are crying foul. What of all those touts called TIMARIV that you use in Port Harcourt to harass innocent citizens. your wahala never wear shoe yet. u go she shomthing
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by samilo88(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2013
He whom the gods would destroy, they must first made mad with power. Amaechi u better retrace ur steps. Those guys u moving with will only dump u when it matters most...
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
peruso:

Ok now,........your point?

You need a brain to understand my point. Hare-brained one-liners do not indicate wit.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Tonae: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Most of the responses here I must say sound naive considering the fact that we are discussing politics nay political fights in Nigeria as it were.

It`s very obvious Gov. Amaechi is delving albeit dangerously into very deep murky waters by trying to engage the president in a political fight. Of course he reserve the right to aspire to any political position in the land but for God`s sake not while the sitting president who nutures a second term ambition hails from the same region and of the same political party.

What is his (Amaechi) political calculation? Is it to divide the SS / SE votes/support which are the strong hold of the president Or is he being used by the president`s political enemies to bring him down. I mean what exactly is the calculation or is this some childish game just to spite the president. It will be foolish for the president and his handlers not to give him (Amaechi) hail if anything but to teach him a lesson. I guess he`s just receiving some feeble warning from the president`s camp and he is crying wolf already. The full weight of the sledge hammer is yet to be brought down if he does not retrace his mis-steps.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Akiika: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Firstly, the Governor is using the state Airplane to attend private events? that is not right and infact wasteful considering the tons of projects that people will benefit from that need that money. I know most Nigerians are used to this wanton waste of public fund, well it is not right by all normal standard.

Secondly, this attitude of order from above is just crazy, can't people just do their job by the books? If GEJ is behind this, it's just childish and stupid. No matter how much he threatens people, 2015 is just a mirage to him! he can't keep it together until then.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by klassic(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wait a bit, let me ask us this question, what is Ameachi's offence? The fact that he told the president to honour an agreement as a gentle man? Or the fact that he has ambition to run 2015 as vice president? Honestly, which offence did he commit? If you ask me, i think himself and ex gov of cross rivers state. Mr Donald Duke as the best governoers Nigeria has ever had. I ve been to both states and i understand what i m saying. Mind you, i m neither from both states. But putting sentiments aside, these Gov are working(worked) and their master plan should be embraced by both federal and other states gov. sO WHAT IS HIS OFFENCE HERE? So we gotta fight for nigeria and nigerians to save Nigeria from these political biggots who want all loyalty and dont wanna fight for nigeria. I ve been in PH for the past couple of hours taking a tour of Ameachi's projects sorry i didnt go out with a camera but i promise to do so when i come back next week so you cn see first hand evidence of what i m saying. Even presidency with all due respect and without prejudice dont have such projects as regards education, health and road networks.
Finally, let me ask this question" Is it wrong in Nigeria to have Ambition?" if yes, then let them criminalize it in our statute books. Once again, tell me this mans offence and lets debate and argue like a real Nigerian youth that is ready for a serious political change . Cos we ve not started. Lets state facts, figures that we can support and prove with evidence. Let our argue be logical, sound and reasonable. Take Notice, i m not a politician, neither do i have any political affinity by reason of birth or association. Lastly, Jonathan is more of my brother than Ameachi for the former is from the creeks of Bayelsa state (An ijaw man) while i m from the creeks of Delta state. (Ijaw man also).
So lets be honest and objective. What has this man done, what offence has he committed? The offence of correction and ambition?
You can forward your writtings to :timipowei981@yahoo.com
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by drnoel: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Toktee: So if Jonathan want to fight ameachi,why must he hid under NEMA,let him come face to face with ameachi like Obj vs Atiku and face humuliation of his life
If that is ur wish ma guy it wont happen, not cos GEJ is scared of amaechi which am sure he is not. Besides, who is amaechi? No one knew about him till some weeks ago. Look, there are people that work in braod day light like OBJ and people that work in the dark like IBB and GEJ. I have come to fear the people that work in the dark than those in the day. GEJ may be slow and act like a mumu but he is not so.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by moneyhungry(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
klassic: Wait a bit, let me ask us this question, what is Ameachi's offence? The fact that he told the president to honour an agreement as a gentle man? Or the fact that he has ambition to run 2015 as vice president? Honestly, which offence did he commit? If you ask me, i think himself and ex gov of cross rivers state. Mr Donald Duke as the best governoers Nigeria has ever had. I ve been to both states and i understand what i m saying. Mind you, i m neither from both states. But putting sentiments aside, these Gov are working(worked) and their master plan should be embraced by both federal and other states gov. sO WHAT IS HIS OFFENCE HERE? So we gotta fight for nigeria and nigerians to save Nigeria from these political biggots who want all loyalty and dont wanna fight for nigeria. I ve been in PH for the past couple of hours taking a tour of Ameachi's projects sorry i didnt go out with a camera but i promise to do so when i come back next week so you cn see first hand evidence of what i m saying. Even presidency with all due respect and without prejudice dont have such projects as regards education, health and road networks.
Finally, let me ask this question" Is it wrong in Nigeria to have Ambition?" if yes, then let them criminalize it in our statute books. Once again, tell me this mans offence and lets debate and argue like a real Nigerian youth that is ready for a serious political change . Cos we ve not started. Lets state facts, figures that we can support and prove with evidence. Let our argue be logical, sound and reasonable. Take Notice, i m not a politician, neither do i have any political affinity by reason of birth or association. Lastly, Jonathan is more of my brother than Ameachi for the former is from the creeks of Bayelsa state (An ijaw man) while i m from the creeks of Delta state. (Ijaw man also).
So lets be honest and objective. What has this man done, what offence has he committed? The offence of correction and ambition?
You can forward your writtings to :timipowei981@yahoo.com
WRONG.
Nigeria has never had any noteworthy governor since the fourth republic ('99).
Ameachi is a theif n talkative that does only 5% of his rantings.
note:- i live in p.h too.
Britain needs to come back and re-colonize us... that's the only solution to this failure we call country.
Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by Eziachi: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaahaha, You never start! When the masses are scrambling on how to catch a night bus to their destinations, Amaechi is going to Press to re-enact how his Jet was grounded. Is he searching for love amongst the masses or the Presidency he cunningly runs parallel ? Your wahala never start. Learn from Sylvia and Alams. There are 2 entities you can not fight- The Gods and Government.
I can recalled when the original story broke, that you and many others were all in hand saying that no one is above the law not to file in a flight manifest as safety is number one and paramount, of which I agreed with you 100%.
But now the original story according to this one seem to have a k-leg to it, you quickly forgot that its all about safety as we were originally told and your opinion changed quickly from safety law and jumped into to someone fighting 1st god and 2nd god, that never wins, all in desperation of hearing what you don't expect to hear?
Many of you needs help indeed.
Not that I am even sympathetic to Amaechi who seems to spend most of his time flying around and attending funerals, when he is paid to do a job in Port Harcourt. But that is not the issue, the main onion here is who grounded the plane in the first place and why? Why was the public lied to last week as to what happened?

1 Like

Re: The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi by joe1975: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Sign up with Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.