Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (23137 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / GOODNEWS: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by a1solution: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
It's unfortunate that if a black man discovers it becomes fake but if it's white it becomes real and outstanding discovery.

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by moshoodn(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Every disease is curable, it just takes time to re search and develop the cure... Just like it took man years before he could fly.

But the problem is, man is so evolutionary, as he cures HIV, something is definitely gonna crop up again.... That I do not know for now..

Man always has something he is battling against... That's life sha.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by muyiwah666(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
albacete:

Hmmm! teaching kids immorality and u call that blessing. i guess u need a dictionary.

So u would gladly tell ur ten year old son/daughter that it is okay to have sex (@ so young an age and outside of wedlock), only that s/he has to do it with a con.d.om and stick to one partner.

so u wld rather have AIDS pandemic than have the teaching of safe sex?....why cant u differentiate immorality and safe sex?......

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Sir, you didn't complete your propaganda.

So a quick question for you.

1. Did these white racists inject the blacks with this virus?

2. Were blacks deprived of sex education in their segregated schools?

3.Did the white racists make it a crime for blacks to use condom?

4. How many infected white racist have you heard of raping scores of black women for the purpose of infecting them?

5. Is condom $100 per pack in SA?

Just asking.
don't mind the Marrafocker
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by splashbaby(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Finally the HIV fraud goes commercial!

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
freedom to unlimited bleeping looms!!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by churific(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Wait until you read the side effects.

You might even prefer the HIV self.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by megxo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
winkAh pray o.....
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
bayooooooo: Laughable. It's either you have the cure or not. Which one is within months?

Did you read thr part about the In vitro tests being succesful?

Clinical trials are now being conducted. On human subjects.

There would be a time lag to allow for monitoring of the subjects. Including side-effects, both short term and probably long term.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Time to Enjoy Sex without Fear of Death. Congratulations to us all.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by eherbal(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
don't get ur hopes high peeps,there'll never be a cure for HIV.NEVER!!! you just don't put out billion of dollars generating business of condoms,retros and NGOS like that.No way in hell is that happening baby,no way.
So therefore,in the mean time,PLAY SAFE,PLAYERS.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Willgates(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lolz... 'months' cud stil mean years o
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by albacete(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
muyiwah666:

so u wld rather have AIDS pandemic than have the teaching of safe sex?....why cant u differentiate immorality and safe sex?......

What is safe sex? Are u supposed to be having se.x with anybody other than ur spouse?

What if u buy those teenagers a truckload of con.do.ms and yet they contract d virus through other means? If u really want to fight the AIDS scourge, there are better ways to go about it; no sharing of sharp objects, total abstinence from se.x, no transfer of unscreened blood etc. If they are not enlightened on other ways to combat d virus, then u've done absolutely nothing for them.
Stop corrupting these little children please!

....why cant u differentiate immorality and safe sex?....
Read this again, emphasis @ d bolded
albacete:
So u would gladly tell ur ten year old son/daughter that it is okay to have sex (@ so young an age and outside of wedlock), only that s/he has to do it with a con.d.om and stick to one partner.

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by kandiikane(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bullshyt! The cure was around the day the virus was manufactured. When people in Africa supposedly found the cure or about to find the cure, they quickly shut them up. Now, Danish scientist cure to be ready? Kwasia! Pay up!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Abambi: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
citizenisb: Scientists on brink of HIV cure

Researchers believe that there will be a breakthrough in finding a cure for HIV “within months”.

Danish scientists are expecting results that will show that “finding a mass-distributable and affordable cure to HIV is possible”.

They are conducting clinical trials to test a “novel strategy” in which the HIV virus is stripped from human DNA and destroyed permanently by the immune system.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10022664/Scientists-on-brink-of-HIV-cure.html

Awesome!!! grin

Researchers believe that there will be a breakthrough in finding a cure for HIV “within months”.

Danish scientists are expecting results that will show that “finding a mass-distributable and affordable cure to HIV is possible”.

They are conducting clinical trials to test a “novel strategy” in which the HIV virus is stripped from human DNA and destroyed permanently by the immune system.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10022664/Scientists-on-brink-of-HIV-cure.html

Awesome!!!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Abambi: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Originalsly: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Feed me more: A great American philosopher once said: "I believe that human ingenuity would be capable of providing a cure for every disease mankind could possibly know. I also believe that human greed would prevent the majority of those cures from ever seeing the light of day. It's distressing to think that humanity's pocketbook could ever outweigh humanity's heart."
Nothing but the truth.Cure for AIDS?...not under this sun...the powers that be will never allow that to happen.When last was there a cure for anything period? There is no money in cures but endless money in "disease management".Whatever they come up with...it would be drugs...maybe cheaper..maybe more effective with less side effects...but definitely some drug you will have to be taking for the rest of your life "to suppress the virus" but most importantly keep the money flowing in.

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by maxwelljohn525: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Wat about our dean's cure nau?
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by imperiouxx(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
azpekuliar: Scientists we await a cure for CANCER. Thanks in advance.

We are working day and night on that. Soon, we'll tackle prostate and breasst cancer to non-existence.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by jude33084(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
They have the cure already and they should stop fooling theirselves wink

Putin once said " the world should hold US accountable for the epidemic" tongue
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by jude33084(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

We are working day and night on that. Soon, we'll tackle prostate and breasst cancer to non-existence.

Do you sell agbo? tongue
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by mokaflex(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
thats a lie of the devil. common cater no get cure let alone HIV. ask ur doc if u doubt me.
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is gonna affect post graduate funding scholarship mehnn, I hope this is not true oo. I need to get funding for my master and Phd before any of this breakthrough see the light of the day. Besides, i trust the "oga at the top" at UN,WHO,USAID e.t.c they would not want their fundings cut, So this won't see the light of the day. Amen!!!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

leave my breakthrough ticket please!!! Work on something else!
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
I laugh,abeg let d cure come o.Condom sex is 2 boring.,but wait o',if dey find d cure tru tru,e min say 9ja go dey compete with china n usa 4 population.Haha.I laugh,"2020 population figure "nigeria 2 billion pple"hahaha...,i pity 4 galz,dem go cari belle tire n number of abandoned children go plenty.Hihi.Abotion go plenty...Evry advantage has a disadvantage.OH GOD' WHERE HATH THOU,
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Awoofawo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Not surprising.

Eventually, every disease will be me "curable", giving way to new diseases.
No sooner they cure aids: the big brother (USgovernment) will releases another one (from stockpile of bioweapons) to the playground ;-);-);-)
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Awoofawo:
No sooner they cure aids: the big brother (USgovernment) will releases another one (from stockpile of bioweapons) to the playground ;-);-);-)
Stop blaming us for every disease outbreak, it's not like we have a lab for disease creation, besides how do you hold world power if you can't.........
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Abmarshalo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
HIV gone, Cancer remaining.

[[color=#990000][/color]quote author=citizenisb]Scientists on brink of HIV cure

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10022664/Scientists-on-brink-of-HIV-cure.html[/quote]
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by dlogo: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=papaejima1] Correct me if am wrong!

Was this not exactly what Dr Abalaka did using human blood in developing his crude vaccine?

Why then does it seem so wonderful now cos its being done by Danes using the same human blood?

I AM HIV POSITIVE AND LIVE IN ABROAD,

How do i get the drugs from here please anyone can help?

is it true that vigorous fasting or some pastors at home can heal?

1 Like

Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by Awoofawo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
adeaugustus: Stop blaming us for every disease outbreak, it's not like we have a lab for disease creation, besides how do you hold world power if you can't.........

Do you real undrestand all the spider's crawling you posted above cos honestly I don't get your point!

My post which you quoted: awon ologbon loye...(only the intelligent, the enlightened and the wise will understand) so go park for one concern and learn wisdom from your elders... Diseases that suddenly appeared with no historical evidences to point their ever occuring in paste. Where did they come from? Thin air?

Aids is American's invention... Take it or leave it...

And least I forget, there are still more ( more dangerous and boi-damaging than aids ) waiting for test-run....

Now you can continue to suck you loli-pop of ignorance...
Have a good day :-) :-) :-) ;-) ;-)
Re: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? by imperiouxx(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
jude33084:

Do you sell agbo? tongue

ehn.... Agunmu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: Borno Confirms 11 Deaths, 69 Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.