Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? (846 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by stylesco: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2013
I hung out with a friend this weekend and while we where talking,he told me how he proposed to his girlfriend; while they where stolling he told her "take (ring) and hold it since we've been dating for a while."

That he can never kneel for any woman.
If she doesn't want the ring she can go to hell their are thousand of ladies ready to take the ring so he'll never kneel.

It was really funny.

So, do you guys consider it a big deal kneeling to propose?
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Darlenebabe: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2013
hahaha, ok n if she doesnt accept der re many fishes' ur frnd is not certain about wat he wants. in marriage or love ther is nothing like pride. just two hrt loving freely n not one boasting wit ego.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Exponental(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2013
There is no big deal kneeling 2 propose, it's just a sign of love (expression of stupidity) n dat he cant afford to hear a NO.
For ur guy, if he cant appreciate his gf, he shldnt expect a good wife.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Princeparix(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2013
kneeling is not a must or the only way to-ways plenty nah.
Kneeling is no biggy
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2013
style$co:
If she doesn't want the ring she can go to hell their are thousand of ladies ready to take the ring so he'll never kneel.

[size=13pt]Lol. Funnily, if she says no, e go pain am wella.[/size]
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2013
Me? Take? Chei! I go take am o! Bedt... He go pay! How rude!! Msteewwww!
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2013
Knell for a woman? For what na? I can't practice what I may never sustain in life.

The best I can do is what I consider corporate proposals...Go to any Good courier company and parcel the damn thing with catchy romantic notes addressed to her even if we stays in the same vicinity.

...and she just have 24 hours to acknowledge it otherwise...
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Ambidexter(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Kneeling 2 fix d ring as a way of proposal does one thing effectively - she's bound 2 accept n say "yes I do". Any man dat doesnt find it dificut 2 kneel b4 a lady (4 d@ purpose only o) wud b truly respected n apreciated by her.
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2013
I think those who kneel got a lotta time on their hands.
No time to check time, we go discuss for extra cool
grin
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by stylesco: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. Funnily, if she says no, e go pain am wella.[/size]

The guy full wella for ground(financially).
I'm sure that's why he has such confidence.
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by iebanehita(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
If you are dating a Girl for, say 2-3YEARS n she is happy being with you n sees lots of potentials in you, bros, she already sees you as her Future Husband.
All she is waiting for is dt Ring.
No nid 2waste tym to kneel down.

Though kneeling is act of humility.
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
ladies love it the gentleman way.
you want to spend the rest of your life with her and you consider kneeling of all problems in a relationship a problem?

if he doesn't like it, can't he do it at least for the one he's going to marry?
that guy's head no well
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
style$co:
The guy full wella for ground(financially).
I'm sure that's why he has such confidence.

[size=13pt]The saying is "money can't buy happiness".[/size]
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
style$co:

That he can never kneel for any woman.
*there
Why can't he kneel for a woman??......I might not care about kneeling but his reason would make it overly necessary for me to demand he gets on his two knees.

I do not envy his wife at all, such a troubled misguided man.
Re: What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? by lolaluv1(f): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Would love it if he kneels while proposing...it's romantic and I would respect him the more for it.
Cause it's not all guys that are secure enough to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision / Differences Between Girls And Women(10 Points You Should Know) / “I Love You But I’m Not ‘in Love’ With You”: 10 WORST Breakup Excuses Of All Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.