Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel (16359 Views)

NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Igweone1: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

Nne, for the sake of honesty on Nairaland, I would really like you to tell me how many governors I have blindly praised here.

Is it Fashola the noisemaking turncoat who makes a living from licking his master's sweaty black asss?
Is it Aregbesola the empty rascal who is busy claiming federal power projects as his own?
Is it the effeminate Peter Obi who looks for tribal sentiments when taken to the cleaners on a blog by a 3-foot aboki?
Or is it my bastaard governor Uduaghan who uses 7 billion naira to pick stones in an airport?

Tell me, exactly WHO have I praised blindly? Why are you shying away from the obvious truth that your governor is a petty criminal masquerading himself as a populist with cheap theatrics that portray an archaic communist mindset?

Hell, is my governor in Delta state not a criminal too? You see, the difference is, I'm not lying to myself.

Your governor was so dumb to dissolve the local government (which was NEVER under his control) and you see nothing wrong in this.

Your governor was shameless enough to pay kids N100 a month to attend school like almajiris and you see nothing wrong in this.

Your governor had a scratch on his mango head and quickly flew himself to LONDON and you see nothing wrong in this.

Anyway, free me abeg. I'm not caught in the delusion that he's a messiah, cuz I don't pass the renovations of the government house and commissioners' quarters as "Putting a smile on the faces of Ndi Imo".

Your governor is a crook. Deal with it.
Cuz I've learned to deal with mine.
well, I use to be a great admirer Owelle. However, with the recent goings-on in his administration, I've come realise that Owelle is never the good politician we thought he is. In any case, the way u are passing sweeping statement and labelling every Gov. as criminal with reckless abandon is uncalled for. Remember, it takes a thief to know a thief
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Ambcharles(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Rochas starting planning for imo state since 1999,he is wiser than most imolites,he has managed to decieve the masse to some extent...he's a capitalist who believes in making monetary gain....there is nothing in imo state done by rochas that he doesnt have a stake in#time will tell the gist.....the accident is a warning
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Nightshift(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Okorocha's head could be like that of Kabaka isi ehi; i only hate hearing people compare him with the late Sam Onunaka Mbakwe(the best state governor ever in South East Nigeria).
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by teniyi(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2013
I hope his Jewish brothers will treat him free!
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Abagworo(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2013
I've noticed a pattern of response from some Nairalanders which is quite disturbing. We do not honestly know Rochas true state of health. Forget about him appearing on TV with a bandage just to make it appear everything is fine. Rochas government is not up to 2years but he is receiving more blame from supporters of Governors who have stayed nearly 6 years and Rochas has already outperformed them in his 2years. Even if Rochas wants to build a world class health centre, he can't achieve that in 2years with the little funds in Imo State. Federal Government, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa-Ibom have no good health centre despite all the money accruable to them monthly. Even South Africa does not have a reliable health centre. Most of the world travel to Europe and America for adequate medical care.

Meanwhile enjoy this video of kids skating in a suburb of Owerri and don't forget to show us similar video from your State or shut up already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMcBc0ENXI
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by DrAbbey1(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Nigeria can only progress if there is a revolution, I mean people must be fed up and angry and DEMAND a change. How I wished the subsidy protests led to a revolution...but not yet....we will surely get there.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Ninilowo(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

grin grin grin
you funny die. When I address rochas as a clown on nairaland, many people don't get it grin
Na real CLOWN. The way he talks self makes him a clown. I remember during his campaign ninsense that he saw a girl hawking groundnut. He asked the girl to drop the tray and she should be taken to his car for proper "upkeep". Only God knows where the girl is.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by donwilz(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2013
zenith7: It is now obvious that this accident issue is being stage-managed by his excellency to distract imo people from the scandal that has be-deviled the state in the recent past.
The man is a bag of tricks, I refuse to be gullible and fooolish like my fellow indegens.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by ifebosco: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=100%]It's TIME we re-focus, re-engineer and re-align our efforts resources, physically mentally spiritually and otherwise

We need a revolution===yes but peacefull
What is a revolution===fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time
What and how do we want Nigeria to be==be among the 20th best countries in the world
What do we stand to gain==respect among other nations and dignity for all of us
How do we go about revolution==we need some money to sponsor it.
What are risksA revolution,, How do we handle the risk===the people who sponsor it will want to have upper hand,handle it??give them pre-conditions if not, they will be as corrupt as our old schools.
How do we sustain the revolution====make it away of live,ideological basis
How will the coordination be===from the sponsors to the fighters everybody is thesame.no oga at the top syndrome

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Abagworo(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2013
donwilz: The man is a bag of tricks, I refuse to be gullible and fooolish like my fellow indegens.

Who is better than him and in what?
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by EKONGKING: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

Nne, for the sake of honesty on Nairaland, I would really like you to tell me how many governors I have blindly praised here.

Is it Fashola the noisemaking turncoat who makes a living from licking his master's sweaty black asss?
Is it Aregbesola the empty rascal who is busy claiming federal power projects as his own?
Is it the effeminate Peter Obi who looks for tribal sentiments when taken to the cleaners on a blog by a 3-foot aboki?
Or is it my bastaard governor Uduaghan who uses 7 billion naira to pick stones in an airport?

Tell me, exactly WHO have I praised blindly? Why are you shying away from the obvious truth that your governor is a petty criminal masquerading himself as a populist with cheap theatrics that portray an archaic communist mindset?

Hell, is my governor in Delta state not a criminal too? You see, the difference is, I'm not lying to myself.

Your governor was so dumb to dissolve the local government (which was NEVER under his control) and you see nothing wrong in this.

Your governor was shameless enough to pay kids N100 a month to attend school like almajiris and you see nothing wrong in this.

Your governor had a scratch on his mango head and quickly flew himself to LONDON and you see nothing wrong in this.

Anyway, free me abeg. I'm not caught in the delusion that he's a messiah, cuz I don't pass the renovations of the government house and commissioners' quarters as "Putting a smile on the faces of Ndi Imo".

SUPERB cool cool cool cool
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by kalunomics(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

Aside from being a public servant, he was a big boy before taking on the mantle to pilot Imo affairs. He was financially fit to foot those petty bills. Your prejudice drove you to turn a blind eye to the part of the article that said the collisive impact of the cars was much and consequently, he needed to check if there were some internal damages done to his body. He's trying to reform the health sector but it is not up to the standard to care of the number one citizen (which he could have easily afforded even when not in office), atleast not for now.

You don't label every Governor thief because of some imcompetent ones. Rochas is not meeting up to the expectation of the "messiah" we all thought him to be but that should not lead you to use such derrogatory and disparaging terms to carry out your campaign of calumny.

Rochas has been the best thing that ever happened to the whole south east and some south south states after Mbakwe.

I heard someone asking about the achievements of Rochas in the past two years... That's not what you want to delve into right now, we've derailed the thread enough. Why not open up another thread on that and let us trash it out.

And that PDP guy spewing thrash, i don't really have anything to say to you and your party because Rochas's achievements in two years dwarfs the achievements of all the past PDP governors since inception of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by kross01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
rochasssssssss
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by ifebosco: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is better than him and in what?
one million dollar question
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
He is well why is he not back he is seeking an avenue to ciphon Imo state fun in the name of medical treatment.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by kalunomics(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abagworo: I've noticed a pattern of response from some Nairalanders which is quite disturbing. We do not honestly know Rochas true state of health. Forget about him appearing on TV with a bandage just to make it appear everything is fine. Rochas government is not up to 2years but he is receiving more blame from supporters of Governors who have stayed nearly 6 years and Rochas has already outperformed them in his 2years. Even if Rochas wants to build a world class health centre, he can't achieve that in 2years with the little funds in Imo State. Federal Government, Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa-Ibom have no good health centre despite all the money accruable to them monthly. Even South Africa does not have a reliable health centre. Most of the world travel to Europe and America for adequate medical care.

Meanwhile enjoy this video of kids skating in a suburb of Owerri and don't forget to show us similar video from your State or shut up already.

thank you my brother! Most of the people commenting here wants a state that has left to dilapidate for approximately twenty years now after Mbakwe to transform into New York in two years of the supposedly Messiah's duration in office.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by omicron(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
slim fit :
Blame the useless doctors we have that don't complain because they are not sure of themselves and their own abilities.
You speak like a crazed goat, absent thought! angry
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by eyenCalabar(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This Rochas and his team no go kill person with laughter. This our Rochas and his aides are COMEDIANS. The governor will soon be moved to planet pluto for a third round of medical examination.
LWKMD

Sorrie! You missed it. There is nothing like planet Pluto again. Pluto was sacked as a planet. Let's rather recommend Mars for him or better still Jupiter. Funny Nigerian leaders. BTW, am surprise this is coming from you. You have been a very strong defender of our fake leaders from top to bottom. Is it because Rochas is not in... You can complete that yourself.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by ayethom: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

. You have the perchant for saying a lot of trash here because you are given the opportuinity to comment on a free platform. If you are now asked to provide specifics on ur allegations you will say "ofcouse they are known to all Nigerians". I am not holding brief for these individuals but my take is if you go to the extent of using such despicable words to describe them,you should as well spare us details of ur allegations. Truth is, your type abound everywhere. Like ur Gov u alleged used that large sum of money, you have not & perhaps will never explore the avenues open to u,as an indigene & therefore a stakeholder, to seek an explanation on how the money was utilised. No. All you have done,which is typical of ur type, is to come to Nairaland & run your mouth under a fictitious name. Shame
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by dplomaticVal: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: If you were in his shoes, wouldn't you do the same? Before you hit your sledge hammar on him, you condemn other government officials who have being going abroad for medical trip.stop being a hypocrite! keep hating while Rochas puts smile on the faces of ndi Imo. you better mind your business and focus on your incompetent governor!
HOCUS-POCUS
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by daywatcher: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
one if our progressesive govrrnor that wants to make Nigeria better but cannot not be bothered to lobby stakeholders to improve healthcare in our country....APC/PDP = TOMATO/TOMATI
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by naijabigfish: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
UK to Israel! Imo tax payers are gullible. Why would they allow him to waste their tax on such needless medical trip to both UK and Istrael. Imo State University Teaching Hospital could have handled his case perfectly well. God save us from wicked politicians in NIGERIA.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Chillypelly(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
I recommend one more scan for his empty skull to ensure he comes home to do the right thing. If i may ask, which projects are Rochas inspecting I laugh each time i read on the pages of the paper that he is on road inspection. Outside the dual-carriage roads in orlu by his govt every other project has no design or competent contractor handling it. Imagine the poo he calls dualization along owerri aba road using cement blocks in place of kerbs. Suprisingly you see bats like berem to his defense.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by asha80(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chillypelly: I recommend one more scan for his empty skull to ensure he comes home to do the right thing. If i may ask, which projects are Rochas inspecting I laugh each time i read on the pages of the paper that he is on road inspection. Outside the dual-carriage roads in orlu by his govt every other project has no design or competent contractor handling it. Imagine the poo he calls dualization along owerri aba road using cement blocks in place of kerbs. Suprisingly you see bats like berem to his defense.
were you not the one that said insane development was going on in 11 towns in imo presently in that '10 most developed states' thread?so what changed?
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifebosco:

tell us what rochas has done since he became governor,from security,healthcare,education, infrastructure and job creation
please no sentiment,facts and figures
no ask dat kind question again. U evn get mind add education to dat when there is free educ for indigenes. Bone dat thing.
I understand he is a political prostitute but then.................
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chillypelly: I recommend one more scan for his empty skull to ensure he comes home to do the right thing. If i may ask, which projects are Rochas inspecting I laugh each time i read on the pages of the paper that he is on road inspection. Outside the dual-carriage roads in orlu by his govt every other project has no design or competent contractor handling it. Imagine the poo he calls dualization along owerri aba road using cement blocks in place of kerbs. Suprisingly you see bats like berem to his defense.

But why were the other Governors unable to do that for 12years? And what is your definition of competence? Inflating contract value and awarding it to Julius Berger like Akwa-Ibom?
Sorry Imo is not that rich.

His roads are wide enough and the designs are beautiful. My problem with them is the use of laterite and pouring stone dust and tar. The busy roads like that Aba road should be done with sharp sand and concrete base. Otherwise we may end up having to repair it yearly.
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by chino11(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
I can only but LMAO.. grin

What a state..

Thug as a gov.. grin
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
chino11: I can only but LMAO.. grin

What a state..

Thug as a gov.. grin

Shut up there you stooge of the worst Governor in Nigeria. I wrote something earlier.

Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by chino11(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Abagworo]

Shut up there you stooge of the worst Governor in Nigeria. I wrote something earlier.

Who is this pauper?

FYI: Roches is the worst thing that happened to SE and Southern Nigeria at large. He is a tout, a con man, a failed gov and a fraudster to join. Imagine a poor state like imo, but their gov is busy globe trotting and wasting tax payers money all in the name treating head injury. He should have gone to NAUTH in Anambra or UNTH in Enugu to treat his monkey head. Foolish people
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abagworo:

yeah he needs to shut the hell up! grin
Re: Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel by Localtrouble: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
Galivanting round the Globe..Go and pay corp members the State Alawee you promised them on the 26th of March!! Loser politicians, plenty promises with nothing absolutely to show for it..men who can NEVER stand by their words! Where's their INTEGRITY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023 / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.