Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? (554 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by olapluto(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, I am just wondering where those things promised by Ngozi Okondjo Iwahala during subsidy protests vanished to. Nigerians do not see these buses on our roads.
Moreso, where are the phones for the farmers bought with 60 Billion? How many farmers have received the phones? Are Nigerians really keeping account of this government's brazen thiefery?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by toshacer: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Shut up. Go all over Abuja and see the buses. Who told you phones were bought for farmers already? Use your brain for once.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by andresia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer: Shut up. Go all over Abuja and see the buses. Who told you phones were bought for farmers already? Use your brain for once.

Sharrap, goat! Laptop dog and as ur moniker suggests, it seems u were given an acer laptop to use. The op asked a question dat has been on evry well meaning Nigerian's lip only for a monkey like you to start an attack on him! I don't stay in abuja and I have not seen dose buses, I knw no new refinery has been built or the existing ones refurbished and no farmer has been given the promised phantom fones abi na bb? Eeeediot!!!
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by vanstanzy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
ola_pluto: Fellow Nairalanders, I am just wondering where those things promised by Ngozi Okondjo Iwahala during subsidy protests vanished to. Nigerians do not see these buses on our roads.
Moreso, where are the phones for the farmers bought with 60 Billion? How many farmers have received the phones? Are Nigerians really keeping account of this government's brazen thiefery?

They are still in the Nigerian pipeline, Sir. grin grin grin Or better still, they are on the high-sea and will

arrive very soon, just be patient Sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by alaoeri: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
Op make i no lie have seen one FG assisted mass transit at lagos Island but regarding the phones ask Insincere 9gerian & his cohorts.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dunno about other states but i'v seen a couple in enugu. All of Which are innoson buses
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses? And The Farmer's Phones? by toshacer: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2013
andresia:

Sharrap, goat! Laptop dog and as ur moniker suggests, it seems u were given an acer laptop to use. The op asked a question dat has been on evry well meaning Nigerian's lip only for a monkey like you to start an attack on him! I don't stay in abuja and I have not seen dose buses, I knw no new refinery has been built or the existing ones refurbished and no farmer has been given the promised phantom fones abi na bb? Eeeediot!!!

Goat. Monkey. Need some banana? Come to my dustbin.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Alive Youth Empowerment Concert In Pictures / Emergency Rule, Counterproductive – Acn…asks National Assembly To Reject It / BOKO Haram Military Wing Of Northern Politicians Says Middle Belt Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.