Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day (910 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by roccio(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Aren't they beautiful? Mr Mbele himself wears four rings on his finger – he says this is a sign of his commitment to all his wives.

Ladies, will you accept this kind of Marriage??

The four brides dressed in flowing white gowns walked down the aisle together, before saying “We do” to the 44-year-old groom. Mr Mbele says he didn’t marry them purely for the spectacle but also because it made financial sense.
“I don’t know how much four different weddings would have cost me but I know doing it all at once saved money,” he explains.

“For example I only needed one tent, I needed to hire one caterer and one photographer for the entire ceremony.”
He says he loves all his wives – Thobile Vilakazi, Zanele Langa, Baqinisile Mdlolo and Smangele Cele – equally and also treats them that way.

The wives say they were shocked by the news that Mr Mbele wanted to marry them at once but add that they agreed because they love him.Some two weeks after their much publicised two-day ceremony, Mr Mbele says he is overwhelmed by all the attention his wedding has attracted.

Mr Mbele, a Zulu businessman and municipal manager, says polygamy is still very much part of Zulu tradition.
“My grandfather himself had three wives,” says Mr Mbele, quickly adding that he isn’t blindly following in his grandfather’s footsteps.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/south-african-businessman-milton.html

Re: South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is not a sign of end time, na sign of the begining of the end time!
Re: South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
I would do that if I did NOT want to marry for love BUT for money.

I would also do it if I was terribly desperate grin
Re: South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by roccio(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
they all are after His money

1 Like

Re: South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Not for all the gold in Gold coAst!
Re: South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day by Scarpon(m): 4:09am On Apr 29, 2013
I pity for those ladies

(1) (Reply)

Am Curious About This / Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? / A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.