Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) (3259 Views)

Music Star Davido Drinking Garri - Photo / Pictures of Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by Donmichaelz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
The nairalander is the person who took the picture so you cant see him(me)..Dino is drinking Garri,most people will say he is humble...I think the I..dI..Ö..t didnt even take a spoon,just playing politics With people's mind..What do you guys think...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: What do you guys think...
I think you are a 'mumu'.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by Chokolee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: The nairalander is the person who took the picture so you cant see him(me)..Dino is drinking Garri,most people will say he is humble...I think the I..dI..Ö..t didnt even take a spoon,just playing politics With people's mind..What do you guys think...
OP!! What is particularly your problem? Like seriously!!

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by FulaniBOII(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: ...I think the I..dI..Ö..t didnt even take a spoon,just playing politics With people's mind..What do you guys think...
na U snap d pic- so you suppose tell us if the guy took a spoon or not na
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by Mustay(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Donmichaelz: The nairalander is the person who took the picture so you cant see him(me)..Dino is drinking Garri,most people will say he is humble...I think the I..dI..Ö..t didnt even take a spoon,just playing politics With people's mind..What do you guys think...

See 2face embarassed

Cowardice is inability to say it in the face but resort to backbiting.

You snapped the pic but you "think" he didn't take a spoon? Like seriously!

There's no big deal in drinking garium, afterall, he's human. Obj's video of drinking garri is on the net.

Topic looks more like "A Nler Snapping Dino" except you wanna be the spoon or ghost worker.

On a lighter note, with the way you have taken it P, shey the guy no pay you complete for the picshure tongue
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by topmostg: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2013
Who si dino melayeh?
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Whoever he is, he needs to do something about his face. undecided
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2013

(1)

Meet The Man Elected To Be Buried With Ooni Of Ife (abobaku) (see Here) / Angela Bukky With New Dirty Photos At The Shower / This Is Late Dede One Day's Uncompleted Building In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.