Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Kindly Advise Me, I Am New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advise Me, I Am New (1450 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Post Taken Down / Should I Marry An Illiterate? Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
there is dis church ii hav been attending during break in schl over a year nao, because it is a schl of nursing fellowship, girls r plenty but i dont talk to any of them except greeting but last 2 weeks, i decided to talk to one of them who has been eyeing me since 6 months ago so i walk up to her, do d normal intro and collected her num ....

since then i hav been sending hher love text messages cos i really like her though we havnt really discuss yet due to d fact that they r in examination period ...
wen i call her a few minutes ago, she ask me what is the meaning of those text messages i hav been sending her and i promise to explain later during cul time

shuld i tell her how i feel abt her or just get to know more abt her before expressing myself? i dont want to lose her and d respect i hav build since over a year ago??
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by Bisjosh(f): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bros na wa o! You have not even got the chance to let her know how u feel after the normal intro you don dey bombad the poor gal with love msgs! cry

Dnt u know it could be annoying? And again she's writing her exams for crying out loud! You should have just sent success msgs nt lovey own. Anyway, let her finish her exams and u express yourself physically!

Take care

Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
lol @ ur username. MUMU X MUMU! waoh!
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by 190: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
fake punks disguised as men around nigeria and NL these days
how to simply hit on a woman is a hugh headache to them

smh
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bisjosh: Bros na wa o! You have not even got the chance to let her know how u feel after the normal intro you don dey bombad the poor gal with love msgs! cry

Dnt u know it could be annoying? And again she's writing her exams for crying out loud! You should have just sent success msgs nt lovey own. Anyway, let her finish her exams and u express yourself physically!

Take care

she is thru with her exam nao nao but i am back iin schl so phone call is d only option, i cant see her until August
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
190: fake punks disguised as men around nigeria and NL these days
how to simply hit on a woman is a hugh headache to them

smh

either u contribute or leave?? you dont hav to be hostile

Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by enigmagu1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
[hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

quote author=alutacontinua]lol @ ur username. MUMU X MUMU! waoh![/quote]

lafffff till i forgot my name mumu xyx mumu
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
alutacontinua: lol @ ur username. MUMU X MUMU! waoh!

yup cos i will always ask mumu questions
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by enigmagu1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
user name swt die.mumu xyx mumu
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by iebanehita(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
mumuxmumu:

yup cos i will always ask mumu questions

Then b expecting a MUMU answer nau.
Na ds stewpid username ur mumu brain fit come up wit?!
Anyway, for starters, u b mumu for sendin her a love txt msg,,wen u barely know each other.

Get to know more abt her, b4 xpressing ur love.
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
iebanehita:

Then b expecting a MUMU answer nau.
Na ds stewpid username ur mumu brain fit come up wit?!
Anyway, for starters, u b mumu for sendin her a love txt msg,,wen u barely know each other.

Get to know more abt her, b4 xpressing ur love.

no mind my mumu self , i wan shapali toba ni
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by WorldwarIII: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mumu, before i talk, how old are you?
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Mumu indeed!
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by xavipedro(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2013
MUMU, you sick for head? which kind yeye man you be? 6 months b4 you talk to one girl for skool wey okpo plenty, you need tb joshua for your life. Abeg help sista's in need, make all of una rejoice together.
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2013
World war III: Mumu, before i talk, how old are you?

Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by 190: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
xavipedro: MUMU, you sick for head? which kind yeye man you be? 6 months b4 you talk to one girl for skool wey okpo plenty, you need tb joshua for your life. Abeg help sista's in need, make all of una rejoice together.

Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2013
House, if u dnt get it, MUMU-x-MUMU means MUMU asked MUMU.
And to answer him will be makin u a MUMU.
I'll pass!
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by djeezy(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu:

Hmmmmn, then you should act like one. Don't be pussilanimous, you should act like a man. Take things easy instead of bombarding her phone with infuriating messages. You don't take a girl's number and next thing, sending her I love you text messages, you should desire further acquaintance and regular meet ups, thereby letting her know how much you feel about her gradually. Timing should also be a factor to consider, know when to do things, when to act and when not to act. Please next time try pioneering a cool handle. This one attracts tantrums and ignominy.
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by OCTAVO: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Mumusco! shocked
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2013
SLIDE waxie: House, if u dnt get it, MUMU-x-MUMU means MUMU asked MUMU.
And to answer him will be makin u a MUMU.
I'll pass!

u r nt gbadun ...lol

all my post r my friend relationship prob, so i be mumu and my,friend na also mumu wich mean nairalander r wise ppl to help us overcome our mumu problem
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2013
djeezy: Hmmmmn, then you should act like one. Don't be pussilanimous, you should act like a man. Take things easy instead of bombarding her phone with infuriating messages. You don't take a girl's number and next thing, sending her I love you text messages, you should desire further acquaintance and regular meet ups, thereby letting her know how much you feel about her gradually. Timing should also be a factor to consider, know when to do things, when to act and when not to act. Please next time try pioneering a cool handle. This one attracts tantrums and ignominy.

bro so wat shuld i do with this girl nao, wetin be d next step nao that she dey ask wetin be d meaning of d text messages??
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu:

bro so wat shuld i do with this girl nao, wetin be d next step nao that she dey ask wetin be d meaning of d text messages??

When I see beauty
I think of you
When I see strength
I think of you
When I see wildness
I think of you
When I see brilliance
I think of you
When I see sensuality
I think of you
When I see affection
I think of you, Atinuke, you mean alot to me......How was ur Night? Guess it was sweet cos d of Rain.....

this is 2nd message
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu:

When I see beauty
I think of you
When I see strength
I think of you
When I see wildness
I think of you
When I see brilliance
I think of you
When I see sensuality
I think of you
When I see affection
I think of you, Atinuke, you mean alot to me......How was ur Night? Guess it was sweet cos d of Rain.....

this is 2nd message

I want to be free like a bird
in your hands, not to fly away
but to always make your dreams
comes true. Whisper to me and
I will be there for you, talk to me
and I will listen to the words you
says, ask me anything and I will
fly to anywhere to get it for you
because you deserves the best

this is d first message
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by ezemoses(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2013
guy do you yourself even know the meaning of those texts you were sending?
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2013
eze moses: guy do you yourself even know the meaning of those texts you were sending?

why ppl dey ask me question lik be say i be kid, giv ur advise and stop asking me silly questions??
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by olumaxi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
I actualy did a similar thing to a girl while writtin my project back then..and it was fun..i sent her a lov text thrice n calld her to ask ao she feels abt those texts and d rest is now history..u av shown 2much timidity by waitin too long b4 givin ha d cal..wel,since u guys av agreed to talk abt it afta ha xams..i wish u gudluck,b a man n dont dul
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by ezemoses(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu:

why ppl dey ask me question lik be say i be kid, giv ur advise and stop asking me silly questions??

i Asks you this question because woman are straight forward people and your texts might be confusing if you are not willing to tell her how you feel you mummy person
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by mumuxmumu: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
olumaxi: I actualy did a similar thing to a girl while writtin my project back then..and it was fun..i sent her a lov text thrice n calld her to ask ao she feels abt those texts and d rest is now history..u av shown 2much timidity by waitin too long b4 givin ha d cal..wel,since u guys av agreed to talk abt it afta ha xams..i wish u gudluck,b a man n dont dul

thanks joor, i was having a rethink abt nairaland until ur reply ......
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu:

thanks joor, i was having a rethink abt nairaland until ur reply ......

Does this place look like a counselling forum for 'mumus' to you?
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by kemmeye: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Creepy McCrepeson angry
Re: Kindly Advise Me, I Am New by wonlasewonimi: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
mumuxmumu: there is dis church ii hav been attending during break in schl over a year nao, because it is a schl of nursing fellowship, girls r plenty but i dont talk to any of them except greeting but last 2 weeks, i decided to talk to one of them who has been eyeing me since 6 months ago so i walk up to her, do d normal intro and collected her num ....

since then i hav been sending hher love text messages cos i really like her though we havnt really discuss yet due to d fact that they r in examination period ...
wen i call her a few minutes ago, she ask me what is the meaning of those text messages i hav been sending her and i promise to explain later during cul time

shuld i tell her how i feel abt her or just get to know more abt her before expressing myself? i dont want to lose her and d respect i hav build since over a year ago??

You should have gone straight to the point that you wish to nyansh her. Wussbag!

Seven Complicated Facts About Women / 10 Marriage Tips Every WIFE Needs To Hear / Is There Any Taboo In Your Younger Ones Getting Married Before You?