Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan (11986 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Buhari Will Probe Me, All My Aides And Ministers - Jonathan / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo DARES FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by MANOSUB(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
What is playing between these men are these-
1) I brought you to this office
2) I haven't forgotten what i made you do afterall you were the one who did them
3) You know my secrets and i know yours
4) Your contract to protect my interest has not expired. It expires when you leave the office
5) We belong to the same party so you dare not try that
6) Do not forget i am the king of Ota, once a military president, civilan president. So i have more mercenary to protect me.
7) She paid her dues and was very loyal when she was working for me.
A system that is corrupt takes an independent, uncorrupt man to correct. Has anyone ever seen the devil fighting its agent? Please inform me if you have seen one.
In politics, don't forget, you don't take the blame for your aides mistakes because you are suppose to be thinking about your reputation and what people like me will think of you. Are you "the Lord of the Ring"? Why are you showing yourself every now and then?

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
solopumpy227:

This is exactly what Baba is saying that he should be probed and if deemed fit sentenced. But President Jonathan has said he has no plan to probe. May be Baba is an Angel afterall and you are probably wrong about your assertion?

He is not,it is because gej has no moral justification to do that,because he is part of the crew.

But that is where he wrong,he doesn't know he can turn the crew around,change it for good and still be forgiven by the people.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by ekoilee: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
redsun: Imagine this ape talking like an ancient roman emperor.Who said they are his aides?All man and individuals are responsible for themselves and actions.Non is under nobody,unless it is absolutely necessary and rewarding.

Obj must be jailed for nigeria to be at peace.There no way nigeria will make sense with retarded criminals like obj in the scene.It is unserious.

But your pathetic and incompetent cassava bread uncle just asserted that he's not going to probe OBJ or do his job and give us your so called peace so maybe your uncle sabi who the real saint is since the burden is on Reterdeen to uphold the law and probe away.

Do you even read your upside and pointless posts sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
tomakint: Obasanjo is definitely a clown on this one! His display of shameless boldness is laughable. If I may ask what happened to the $16 billion spent on power? Over 200 million units of shares he and his cronies owned in Transcorp? The over N6 billion fraud he called Presidential library? The many allegations levelled against him by El-Rufai (a serving minister in his cabinet)? The Ministry of Petroleum he illegally served as the de facto minister for 8 years and many more. Kai, this Baba Iyabo can lie

Story!

Hes thrown his punch, tell your boy to swing.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by ekoilee: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
redsun:

He is not,it is because gej has no moral justification to do that,because he is part of the crew.

But that is where he wrong,he doesn't know he can turn the crew around,change it for good and still be forgiven by the people.

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter how you cut and dice it, GEJ has no credibility regarding corruption and he can not turn anything around because hanging around corrupt people and pardoning corrupt criminals and international fugitive is not how you turn anything around, it is how you encourage and institutionalize corruption.

Right now and as opined by local and international observers, this administration is the most corrupt and incompetent ever so it beats me why you are running mouth about OBJ and not this corrupt and incompetent president..

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by redsun(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

But your pathetic and incompetent cassava bread uncle just asserted that he's not going to probe OBJ or do his job and give us your so called peace so maybe your uncle sabi who the real saint is since the burden is on Reterdeen to uphold the law and probe away.

Do you even read your upside and pointless posts sometimes?

You have no moral justification to yarn iN a place like this. You are just as shamelessly evil lie them,like tinubu.

BAAASTARD!
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by ekoilee: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
redsun:

You have no moral justification to yarn iN a place like this. You are just as shamelessly evil lie them,like tinubu.

BAAASTARD!

The fact that you are foaming and throwing tantrums instead of addressing my points and the topic means you are mentally crooked, lazy and incompetent just like your ogogoro fisherman Ashole Rock uncle....

See ya life old.man... Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

The fact that you are foaming and throwing tantrums instead of addressing my points and the topic means you are mentally crooked, lazy and incompetent just like your ogogoro fisherman Ashole Rock uncle....

See ya life old.man... Lmao

I don't waste time with animals like you.There is nothing to speak to you about but to lock you up.

I am the predator while you are the prey.I am the one hunting you,not otherwise.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by nwgoziri(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thife dey shout catch me catch me...thy no fit catch,baba on top datz all
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by ekoilee: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
redsun:

I don't waste time with animals like you.There is nothing to speak to you about but to lock you up.

I am the predator while you are the prey.I am the one hunting you,not otherwise.

This is the lazy and Incompetent excuse losers like you give when cornered like a dumb and goofy alley cat..

Please save your dumb rubbish for your kind.... Born dullard. lmao
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

This is the lazy and Incompetent excuse losers like you give when cornered like a dumb and goofy alley cat..

Please save your dumb rubbish for your kind.... Born dullard. lmao

You have nothing to say to defend your self in the presence of people like me as an immortal dum.b as.s criminal.Guys like you has nothing good to offer nature,therefore,irrelevant,useless and better off out of the way.You can only appeal to foo.lish nigerians and every other sub creatures that exist.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by ewet: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2013
tomakint: Obasanjo is definitely a clown on this one! His display of shameless boldness is laughable. If I may ask what happened to the $16 billion spent on power? Over 200 million units of shares he and his cronies owned in Transcorp? The over N6 billion fraud he called Presidential library? The many allegations levelled against him by El-Rufai (a serving minister in his cabinet)? The Ministry of Petroleum he illegally served as the de facto minister for 8 years and many more. Kai, this Baba Iyabo can lie

On the 16 billion why are vyou asking us,you shuld be asking madam World bank after all she superintended tht project.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by joe1975: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Sign up with Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Hehehehehehehe.... OBJ should go and sleep, at least we all know that he stole money from this country.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Callimo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=FunnyPikin.com]hmmmmm.... I DEY LAUGH IN HINDU....
NAHEE NAHEE NAHEEE grin grin grin
May God deliver Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You no go kill me here Pikin.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Uziehot(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
visalo: Nairaland forum is becoming some thing else. So OBJ have turn hero just over night. Haters keep ethnicity aside and live up to the reality on ground. Gej goverment is just relatively close to 2yrs and he has done more than enough what obj couldn`t achieve for 8yrs. obj awarded east west road and for 4yrs ,he only gave 2billions naira to the contractors out of a project of 230billion naira. work on the road came to an end because of obj poor funding. today thesame east west road project is almost 60% completed by gej goverment that every tom and jerry from west is citicizing. Thesame obj syphone over 16billion dollars power project fund, which would have better nigeria youth and no one is complaining. Thesame obj unable to complete sango-ota bridge, and today haters are celebrating him as a hero. Even the moral aspect of this man is next to nothing, a man who was boldly dating his son wife. Haters grow up and live upto reality on ground. Gej may not be the best but he has done what no other have achieve within the few yrs has spent so far. today am sure that even haters can testfy with me that nigeria road networks are changing for good. Gej i heal you sir. ride on
. We see u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi / Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.