Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,051 members, 7,970,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:51 AM

Always On The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always On The Ex (1083 Views)

The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" / The Ex-boyfriends Of Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always On The Ex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2008
hi guys,
what do u do when your gal is always remembering his/her ex.perhaps secretly comparing you two?
Re: Always On The Ex by RJazzie: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2008
You are not her ex and u can never be. So stop wasting ur time and hers. You ditch her and life continues. tongue
Re: Always On The Ex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
dump that girl and move on son. most women are guilty of this.
Re: Always On The Ex by uspry1(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
Dump that girl/boy who carry TOO MUCH BAGGAGE, thinking ex constantly, or comparing two men/women! It calls INSECURE!!! It can leads to jealousy/possessive/clingy!!!

Move on finding someone else who loves who you are from the bottom of his/her heart!!!
Re: Always On The Ex by welli(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
bro,search yourself.u might just be doing something she does not like nd she is trying to tel u that the other guy does not do same.while on the other hand she might just be a fool and not know what she is doing is wrong.if u love her then correct her.
Re: Always On The Ex by hammers(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2008
Dem plenty like that.
Shes probably using u as a spare tyre.
4get about her nooooooow
Re: Always On The Ex by iice(f): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
Why are you in that relationship if she's not always remembering you?
Re: Always On The Ex by Busta(f): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2008
why is it that alot of pple on NL can't get past their exes??

move on, ur ex is ur past . . .face the present.
Re: Always On The Ex by didiomos: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2008
if the she and the "ex" relationship was so perfect and right, how come he is now an ex?
Re: Always On The Ex by meanne1(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
(bro,search yourself.u might just be doing something she does not like nd she is trying to tel u that the other guy does not do same.while on the other hand she might just be a fool and not know what she is doing is wrong.if u love her then correct her)

i believe it bt if u really love her, call her to order and if she's unrepentant, look else where.
Re: Always On The Ex by Elia(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
I think most of us are guilty of that! Guys and babes, but the difference is how tactical you are about it. We are humans, so we tend to compare but it isnt right. Ex is ex and should forever remain ex, or dont you mind returning back to your waste?
Re: Always On The Ex by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
Elia:

I think most of us are guilty of that! Guys and babes, but the difference is how tactical you are about it. We are humans, so we tend to compare but it isnt right. Ex is ex and should forever remain ex, or don't you mind returning back to your waste?

u see? you're type will keep playing tactical games till you run ur clock down
Re: Always On The Ex by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2008
thanks guys,
i share in your views,just wanted to know if im in check
Re: Always On The Ex by adeboo(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
Sometimes when the guy is real good to her - then she does tend to compare.
Its not a good thing sha - but people are guilty of it.

If he was maybe even bad to her - she has to compare now and see if the same traits are found in the new one.

It usually isnt a good thing cause it only leads to wahala.
Re: Always On The Ex by babycool(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
All i can say is comparison is the number one killer of relationship, sometimes we can't help it but it always doesnt go well.

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation / After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : / Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.