Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido (10153 Views)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by Leaknigerianews(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Its no long a gist that that HKN Boss Davido and his cousins, SinaRambo & B-Red even had to physically fight themselves because the cousins were not happy that Davido was getting all the shine.

B-Red got himself a new deal with another company after bothcousins decided on leaving the label.
Sina Rambo, though denied the reports in a separate interview with another media house, but according to a recent interview with , here's what Davido had to say about the whole issue when HipHopWorld asked him about it.

"B-Red & Sina Rambo, people knew they were with me for about two years. But earlier this year, I felt like it’s time for them to start their own stuff. I’m sure they were even tired of being in the shadow of me and all that.

B-Red, I think has a management deal elsewhere with another company, I’m not sure exactly, but they shot his video for him and everything. And Sina is in America working on some new material. I really want them to stand on their ownbecause they’re talented and need to be heard, instead of them being behind me all the time. We still family”.

Davido may be recruiting new soldiers to replace the ‘lost’ ones. In March, he had signed Ghanaian rapper Deekay and more recently added singer Orezito his list.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/04/i-let-b-red-and-sina-rambo-leave-hkn.html

Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by Scarpon(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Davido fight for your on spot first before u fight for another person
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Those dummies are close to nothing called "talented"
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by luvablesam(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2013
candygosh: Those dummies are close to nothing called "talented"
cant agree wit u more!Wen i say sina ,u all say rambo.Plain lame
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by 190: 7:14am On May 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin fools
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by baynix(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2013
Clowns!!
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by Indifferent(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2013
Talented ke. Shino rambo was made popular by Davido not hidding him, but he has no talent.
When somebody is talented, just a mention of thier name will give them the kick.
Wiz kid mentioned Samklef's name in Dont dull and thats all, he blew up.
Re: I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido by therisingsun: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice on davido

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Walk In Skimpy Outfit (photos) / Bella Adenuga And Jameel Disu's Wedding Guests / 20 Celebrities Who Drive Their Partners Crazy By Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.