Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,171 members, 7,910,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ladies Pretends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pretends (2714 Views)

Poll: DO LADIES PRETENDS

YES: 92% (13 votes)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
INDIFFERENT: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... / Guy Pretends To Take A Selfie, Proposes Instead And Films Her Reaction. / I Feel She Pretends A Lot; What Should I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pretends by woleprof(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2007
But u agree that most ladies cannot be as bold as u re??
Re: Ladies Pretends by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2007
you mean me? you don come with your jokes again.
long time, i havent seen you on net lately
Re: Ladies Pretends by lovelykofo(f): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2007
young girls pretend REAL and MATURE ladies dont.
@woleprof, step up and deal with real and mature ones grin
Re: Ladies Pretends by woleprof(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
@mubo
, am not joking oo its the fact grin grin

hav been bzzy for sometime now.

lovelykofo:

young girls pretend REAL and MATURE ladies don't.
@woleprof, step up and deal with real and mature ones grin

Thank GOd u agreed, but have u forgotten that females, call it girls, lady, woman and other applicable names are alike in shape, thought, character and re different from their male counter part (this could be a new hypothesis)

And hw did u know i was not dealing with MATURED LADIES
Re: Ladies Pretends by Authority(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
There is a girl that always discuss with me and each time we use to discuss, she use to touch me me whenever I say any fuinny things. Please I want you to reply to me and tell me what is in her mind, But I love the girl.
Re: Ladies Pretends by woleprof(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies Pretends by whitelexi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
Girls pretend, women don't. . . just like real men do what they want to do and b**ch men do what they do.
Re: Ladies Pretends by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
maybe not nowadays
Re: Ladies Pretends by damsol(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
tell them gurl
Re: Ladies Pretends by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
damsol, send me a mail right now in my in-box, i wanna talk to you.am in school so dont bother calling me
Re: Ladies Pretends by EOOJ(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2016
drtess:
smileyWell i don't think all ladies fall into this category.
Some ladies say yes when they mean yes.

I also think a good reason for this is because a lot of girls would like a guy to work hard to get them, so they wouldn't appear too cheap or be taken for granted.

I know of a realtionship where the lady said yes because she really liked the guy and later the guy started messing up and she felt guilty because she thought it was because the guy got to go out with her easily.
cool shocked
and i knw of a lady dat playd hard to get 4a guy 4six months... Wen dis guy finally got her, d lady was so happy and really like dis guy but d guy dumped her 2weeks into d relationship. Kos at dat point, i tink he probably didnt just see anytin special about her. D gal tears fit full bucketsss o.

But i knw of a guy who took a whole year to get a lady friend of mine. What da hell!

And i love d idea wher u said some. Makes more sense, hehe

If u ask me, al dat hard to get is really really unecessary in dis time and age grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love Blind? / There Is No One That Is Ugly / Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.