Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,855 members, 7,906,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding (26402 Views)

Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage / Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married / Pictures From Pastor Chris Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by mychaella(f): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
where are all the dignitaries?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
shadrach77:

kindly tell us the nagative sign you have seen in their body language. Bad belle angry angry angry angry
Which bad belle You may not see except you are blind tongue.
For your information, I am happily married with kids shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Odinaka00(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
yeboyes: I for one do not understand how any intelligent person can attend this con man's church.This dude was exposed on BBC for the whole world to see as a conman who takes advantage of desperate people yet morons still flock to his church.

The major problem we Nigerians have is these mentalities of "He go better" ,"GOD's times is the best","touch not my anointed", "all is well" and other ridiculous as well as regressive mentalities.These lines of reasoning has crippled the minds of Nigerians as many have become intellectually incapacitated.The fact of the matter is all these pastors are con men. You don't need anyone to pray for you before you succeed.

If you believe in your yourself and help yourself by working hard,GOD will help you.Stop waiting for one idiotic pastor to lay hands on you.USE your GOD given brain and work your way to success.Like the saying goes ,GOD only helps those who help themselves.Helping yourself does not mean saying tithes every day ,kissing your pastor's butt or sleeping in church everyday.It seemly means you should apply yourself or find something to do.

The same rule applies to our politics,we cry all the time when our leaders commit treason against the nation but continue to vote them back in.I have heard people saying " I know Jonathan is corrupt but what can we do? He is better than the rest".I am sorry but i disagree ,such assumption is the retort of an intellectually redundant mind.Others will say "I will vote for Jonathan again because he is from the south.It is better for a south man to chop the money instead of an Hausa man".

Nigerian do not vote for the best candidates they vote for the candidate which hails from their own tribe or the one who bribes them.Your dishonest finance minister had the guts to lie on CNN by saying 99% of Nigerian's are honest.We have serious issues in Nigeria and we are our own worst enemies.Unless we begin to engine ourselves in honest and intelligent conversations ,we will never get out of this cesspit we are in.

You have spoken so well, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
yeboyes: I for one do not understand how any intelligent person can attend this con man's church.This dude was exposed on BBC for the whole world to see as a conman who takes advantage of desperate people yet morons still flock to his church.

The major problem we Nigerians have is these mentalities of "He go better" ,"GOD's times is the best","touch not my anointed", "all is well" and other ridiculous as well as regressive mentalities.These lines of reasoning has crippled the minds of Nigerians as many have become intellectually incapacitated.The fact of the matter is all these pastors are con men. You don't need anyone to pray for you before you succeed.

If you believe in your yourself and help yourself by working hard,GOD will help you.Stop waiting for one idiotic pastor to lay hands on you.USE your GOD given brain and work your way to success.Like the saying goes ,GOD only helps those who help themselves.Helping yourself does not mean saying tithes every day ,kissing your pastor's butt or sleeping in church everyday.It seemly means you should apply yourself or find something to do.

The same rule applies to our politics,we cry all the time when our leaders commit treason against the nation but continue to vote them back in.I have heard people saying " I know Jonathan is corrupt but what can we do? He is better than the rest".I am sorry but i disagree ,such assumption is the retort of an intellectually redundant mind.Others will say "I will vote for Jonathan again because he is from the south.It is better for a south man to chop the money instead of an Hausa man".

Nigerian do not vote for the best candidates they vote for the candidate which hails from their own tribe or the one who bribes them.Your dishonest finance minister had the guts to lie on CNN by saying 99% of Nigerian's are honest.We have serious issues in Nigeria and we are our own worst enemies.Unless we begin to engine ourselves in honest and intelligent conversations ,we will never get out of this cesspit we are in.
Just wish the man a happy married life and lets wait for another day to prove is reality or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by dare2think: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
bigfat11: [size=15pt]he looks suspicious ...[/size]

lol.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by dare2think: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013

Do not under-estimate the power of religion and delusion.

Both can make people kill, getting conned is nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
was this gown sown by queen of the coast? shocked

#happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by IdiAmin2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
all na wash abeg
why dem dey rush the marraige na
this babe don get belle for Man of God
I see signs of early pregnancy for this babe body, especially that picture she stood alone

why people still dey go this man shosh I no know, really!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by BlueMagic2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
What kind of dumb name is "sign fireman" & who in their right minds attends this guys church
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by olapluto(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
She has automatically become 'mother in the lord' to thousands. She's now a Pastor (Mrs). Carnal ordainment.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by IdiAmin2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Blue Magic: What kind of dumb name is "sign fireman" & who in their right minds attends this guys church

the key words are 'right mind'

the kin jazz this man take hold people for that shosh, only Baba god fit break that bondage
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
That cake is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Rinjis: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hmm. Nor be small wahala sha. Anyway my mouth shut up.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by dc555: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
End times things.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by duality(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013

Must you bring politics to every thing. you are one of the major problems we have as a nation. you are very corrupt minded; very dishonest. I just wonder how a bribe giving liar will come on nairaland to showcase self righteousness. How do people do business with you?

You call the above an allegation? following your logic on the Finance ministers case, I am 100% in order if I label you worse.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by MARKREN: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls tell them.................................................

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by joshuaidibia(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lilimax: If you can read body language, you will
understand that all is not well...
However, I wish them happy married life.
ya. Conji just dy catch d grl.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Chinwem(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2013

I think I agree with you
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Flirtyfemi: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats to them! Have you guys read this shocking story of Pastor Fireman http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/pastor-firemans-story-and-his-wedding.html
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idi-Amin:
all na wash abeg
why dem dey rush the marraige na
this babe don get belle for Man of God
I see signs of early pregnancy for this babe body, especially that picture she stood alone
Na you know where you take see the pregnancy. Bad belle pipo don start dia tatafo. angry
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Goldenheart(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Whose that guy?!
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Goldenheart(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wats up with u pplz?!

Why hating??

HML to the couple.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Katier00(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
cold: She has suddenly become 'Mummy','Pastor Mrs', 'Mother of God' or whatever they tag themseves these days
y ar u dis funny
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by ijebabe: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
While I'm happy for them I can't ignore the tacky design on the cake. Also when will these Nigerians learn to kiss? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Anyhoo, I remember the one and only time I attended the church three years ago. To be sincere, the man has charisma and a commanding presence. He is not handsome in the conventional sense of the word, but he has this magnetism that makes it hard not to notice him. Add height and a hot body to the mix and you have a man who the ladies endlessly drooled over.

When he was preaching, the ladies were the ones who made the most noise, interrupting the man with shouts of "hallelujah!", "ride on pastor!!", "you can say it again, sir!" and "we love you pastor!!!" I know they meant it when they said they loved him. The kind of love they felt was clearly written in their star struck countenance. It was very distracting and down right irritating. I felt very embarassed by the way these women were behaving because I am a woman too, and I know I can never behave in so outrageous a manner. Gat too much pride fo' that cool.

During a brief interlude around 4.00 or 5.00pm (I forget now), Dr Sign took a stroll around the premises. Different women dressed in attire inappropriate for the house of God went out of their way to make sure they deliberately crossed paths with him, but he didn't look their way, because, as my companion who came with me remarked, "his eye is up". You leave what you came for in church to start chasing the G.O. Shame on all fours. angry

It was very obvious he was hot cake, and I can imagine how disappointed the ladies are that he has gotten hitched. The girl seems very young, though. She can't be more than twenty-one or twenty-two max. Dr Sign is in his 40s...

Anyhoo, as they say, catch them young! grin

Wishing them a happy married life. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Inoknowbook: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2013

Sanctimonious bastard! After writing this crap, you go back to your looting and pillaging. This is just an ordinary wedding. It's either you congratulate the couple or you don't. You are not better than anybody, you may even be worse, because your comment is very typical of self righteous fools. Even though I have not seen or met the so called Fireman, I have not heard that he has embezzled from the public coffers, to warrant such vituperation, so, save your crap for you and your ilks that embezzle public funds.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
I no know book:

Sanctimonious bastard! After writing this crap, you go back to your looting and pillaging. This is just an ordinary wedding. It's either you congratulate the couple or you don't. You are not better than anybody, you may even be worse, because your comment is very typical of self righteous fools. Even though I have not seen or met the so called Fireman, I have not heard that he has embezzled from the public coffers, to warrant such vituperation, so, save your crap for you and your ilks that embezzle public funds.
Guy, this your post directly contrasts with your user name... shocked

Akukwo girama cheesy
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by WarHorse1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2013

The guy is not happy in all of the pictures shown. Acting like he has no choice but to marry the babe. His face betrays skeletons in his cupboard. The girl gat to beware where she dey enter o. Well, I wish them the best.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by yeboyes: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Just wish the man a happy married life and lets wait for another day to prove is reality or otherwise.

I do not congratulate con men.This ahole should be locked up in kiri Kiri but as Nigeria is a country where wrong is good and good is wrong i am not surprised that he is still allowed to prey on the desperate.This dude is a "guy man" or "419 scams practitioner".The fact that he has a flock and branches shows you that Nigeria is home to a lot of dishonest people as well as dumb people.It is no wonder scientists believe the average IQ in Nigeria below 70

duality:

Must you bring politics to every thing. you are one of the major problems we have as a nation. you are very corrupt minded; very dishonest. I just wonder how a bribe giving liar will come on nairaland to showcase self righteousness. How do people do business with you?

I see you are one of the monkeys dumb enough to offer money to this fraudster.How do you know i am a bribe giving liar,please show us proof? It is is because of bad politics that we have a bad police force that allowa a easy to identify con man to continue to defraud people in the name religion

I no know book:

You call the above an allegation? following your logic on the Finance ministers case, I am 100% in order if I label you worse.

First off i do not work for any Government , neither do i work for a company so how you came about the assumption that i loot and pillage is beyond me. If you lack the intellectual capacity to isolate and identify a con man then your brain is in reverse mode. So because fireman does not embezzle government funds , it is okay for him to prey on the desperate and use their hard earned monies to enrich himself. A tsetse fly will trounce you a logical debate. Your comment is the dumbest retort i have read on Nairaland since i joined. Dude you take stupidity beyond the horizon. I wish you the best of luck in your obviously dumb existence.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Inoknowbook: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy, this your post directly contrasts with your user name... shocked

Akukwo girama cheesy

My sister, true true I no know book oo! Atimes, I dey gettam once a day grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) / Peruzzi Apologies For Slapping Pamilerin On Cool FM Lagos / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.