Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. (611 Views)

Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Magodo Phase2, Brooks estate + Irewole street ikeja(off opebi) flats / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Description.

Is on a 2plot of land fenced round with 2 gate.
Decorated fayar.
1 large Generator sitting room with bay.
1 family sitting room.
Furnished kitchen.
Kitchen store.
5 rooms ( 2 with utilities and 3 with common toilet)in up stairs.
4 rooms down stairs with utilities.
Garage that can contained 3cars with two entrance gate.
Generator house.
A space for swimming pool.
3 balconies.
Aluminum sliding window/doors.
Marble floor finishing.
An empty free space for any development.

TITLE C OF O.with approve building plan.
PRICE 260million negotiable.

For Inspection and More Details:call OLUWANISHOLA ON 08128221026,08164968133.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Call
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
For sale
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Avail
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 1:35am On May 01, 2013
Which one is this?
Decorated fayar.
Is it a new thing?
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 1:41pm On May 01, 2013
What is that.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 2:11pm On May 01, 2013
W.P.C PROPERTY:
What is that.
it is in your description of the property.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 2:19pm On May 01, 2013
Sprumbaba:
it is in your description of the property.

Okay thank you dat how they wrote it there pls,so stop questioning me abeg.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 3:11pm On May 01, 2013
W.P.C PROPERTY:

Okay thank you dat how they wrote it there pls,so stop questioning me abeg.

And I asked you politely what "Decorated Fayar" means.
You look to me as unprofessional through your reply.Someone that will fukkk out millions on a house wont ask for what he/she does not understand. If you feel I am not a prospective buyer asking questions, go and list your property at the National Assembly door.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 3:46pm On May 01, 2013
Sprumbaba:

And I asked you politely what "Decorated Fayar" means.
You look to me as unprofessional through your reply.Someone that will fukkk out millions on a house wont ask for what he/she does not understand. If you feel I am not a prospective buyer asking questions, go and list your property at the National Assembly door.

smiley you are funny mr or mrs buyer is not fault that is what my partner wrote it there so pls (forgive me for that) so sowie.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 4:11pm On May 01, 2013
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 4:57pm On May 01, 2013
Sprumbaba: Thanks. I will try and find the meaning.

Lol,try may god will help u sir or maa.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 7:15pm On May 01, 2013
Sprumbaba:

god = Deity or Orisa. God = Alah
. May God help me.

Anyhow.
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by Sprumbaba: 8:37pm On May 01, 2013
Re: A Mansion Duplex For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen With Swimming Pool. by WPCPROPERTY: 9:14pm On May 01, 2013
Sprumbaba: 12

Anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Omo Onile Issue(land touts) / Mini Flat And Shop To Let @ Alapere / Land In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.