Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,260 members, 7,913,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? (874 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal - My Way / Chuddy K Versus Wande Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? by entadaplace: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Most of us know the story of the Mushin boy that joined the now dismantled Mo’hits Records. He kicked off his career in Mo’hits as a dancer as evident in the D’banj’s “Why me” video. Rumours have it that he wrote the song “why me”, I cannot categorically tell you this is true neither can I tell you it is not. With much research and over 70% conviction, Wande Coal wrote “Mo gbona fele fele”, a song produced by another producer. Eventually the version we heard was D’banj’s, produced by Don Jazzy. Let me save the talk, D’banj was Mo’hits number one act then and there is nothing anybody can do about that.

Little can be said about the success of WC’s M2M album, one of the very few albums in to have 100% acceptance in Nigeria (in my opinion Da grin’s CEO is the only rival in this regard). Also a little time travel will make you remember, Close to you, Pere, Booty Call, and the moment when Mo’hits drops a new single every week before they eventually dropped the CV album, with major Contributions from the black diamond (as rechristened by Don Jazzy) himself. Though as at that moment D’banj was still in full force, but that was also the moment Wande Coal could have sealed his legendary status.

more on the site in my username.

1 Like

Re: Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Go nd learn 4rm linda ikeji
Re: Is Wande Coal This “talentless”? by entadaplace: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
thanks for the comments. i will try to learn from her

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like South African Or House Music? Then Download This Hit Banger Mixtape / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest.... / Music: Cassper Nyovest – Single For The Night Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.