Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,818 members, 7,969,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill (16657 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Akiika: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
And you hear some people say revolution cannot happen in Naija. I have predicted that Naija cannot hold it together until 2015. This is what happens when people are pushed to the wall. There is brazen lawlessness already, NEPA hiked up electricity charge so as to get bribed, so the residents took justice into their hands,....sadly interesting.

1 Like

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by masqot(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
fckyourman: How do you expect electricity to work without paying the bill, there are not charity.

I doubt if dis guy pays any bill from his pocket. PHCN billing is all fraud. My flat had been charged 8k before. I complained & they came to cut my light in retaliation just because I still owed 2k.
Things are not working the way you're talkin in dis country. It's all jungle where there's no rule.
They bring bill on Monday and they go out on Tuesday to cut lighT-itNs not exageration. It happend 2 wks ago in my str. while my neighbour had not even shown me the bill.
Scrap it. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
fckyourman: How do you expect electricity to work without paying the bill, there are not charity.
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Eifeh(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
make them go buy Gen. Light for side na don kingdom come
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
shut your mouth if you do not understand the situation.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by emmayoc: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
This phcn is more corrupt than police. Can't wait for fed govt to dessolve dem.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by stephenponti(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2013

You must be a minor/juvenile who's still been fed pap. Do your mum know u visit nairaland? When u grow older if at all u live in Nig u ll understand.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by akaOpene(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
stephenponti:

You must be a minor/juvenile who's still been fed pap. Do your mum know u visit nairaland? When u grow older if at all u live in Nig u ll understand.

You are absolutely correct.I was almost tempted into responding to his ignorant post but i had a second thought and decided that ignoring him was the better option.Please let him wallow in his ignorance.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
berem: Did you read the thread? paying your bills according to what you consume is not the bone of contention, but for PHCN to give you outrageous bills is what caused the mayhem. stop talking like you don't live in this country!
my friend leave dat bush rat, wey still dey feed with feeding bottle
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by chronique(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Power supply in my hood has been so erratic but our only joy is the prepaid meter we use. At least,we don't get charged for what we don't consume. When we were using estimated bills,they'd just come to the house and bill based on the structure. Yet,you still won't have the light to use. Selling phcn and sacking those mofos working there is what naija needs. On the average,you spend at least 1k for fuel to sleep every night n that runs into 31k a month apart from the one you use during the day. If you're getting a monthly bill of 20k and you're seeing the light to use,there will be no wahala. But when you have to spend so much on gen and still pay that kinda bill,it can only generate anger and problem.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by jamst(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
dat is gud 4 dem...this is a warning 2 all corupt ppl in d federal govt sector...the day is coming when ur monkey will go market but wont return.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by progressivekayo: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
i think GEJ promised dat by June 2013 every house would hav bn metered. Lets all speak out and protest dat, rememba violence is d argument of a man who has lost reason. BUNCH of INCOMPETENT and ARROGANT LEADERS must go
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by sampitts(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
gud for dem. I hope dos to be laid off wont resolve to stealing transformer parts, cos d suspects for most of d stolen transformer parts ar phcn staffs
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by austinsmat(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
in sabon gari kano if u dont bribe and pay million to have 33kva line noting for u. i hate phcn more than police.thank God for all this small tiger gen.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by begwong: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
The youths in our community had to write a threat letter with a week's ultimatum a copy each to all security agencies that they should either upgrade their transformer or disconnect it.
Reason:we have been under rationing for close to 4yrs now with monthly upgraded crazy bills still coming o!
B4 d xpiration of d ultimatum,they came and disconnect d transfomer.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by osaroodion(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
im so so happy with it. This is exactly what i would av done. I also live in abaranje area.the bill this thieves bring monthlyis somethng else. Im so so happy.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by kevinlesley: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote]They got what they deserved,public office holders are a real joke,they drum their drums backwards. Next on the lists will be politicians.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by KwoiZabo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
mmmustapha: grin grin grin very soon we will start beating our politicians, I like it
yes o tinubu no1. But yoruba ppl no get mind. God go save us for dis tinubu bondage wey we dey for dis lagos
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by tnktosin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Orue!! u sabi read? See ur mouth like there are not charity
ur big head like my own.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by tnktosin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
masqot:

I doubt if dis guy pays any bill from his pocket. PHCN billing is all fraud. My flat had been charged 8k before. I complained & they came to cut my light in retaliation just because I still owed 2k.
Things are not working the way you're talkin in dis country. It's all jungle where there's no rule.
They bring bill on Monday and they go out on Tuesday to cut lighT-itNs not exageration. It happend 2 wks ago in my str. while my neighbour had not even shown me the bill.
Scrap it. Let's call a spade a spade.
Why are you wasting your time explaining to dat stone? He obviously is a juvenile who doesn't know his left from his right.

1 Like

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by fxskye: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2013

And does profit-making objective give room for exploitation?

PHCN staff wil still receive lots of lashes with their cut-throat bill.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by thelonestranger: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Typical Nigerian has:
6 airconditioners in house running 24 hours
10 hig wattage security light on all night
3 LED TVs on at leat 16 hours a day
3 Freezers
2 Huge fridges
Electric cooker with electric grill

And then goes to PHCN office to complain about "Crazy Bill"
Naija no dey carry last
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Ninilowo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
The PHCN officials are worse than the police. No wonder they work hand in hand.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
One day, Nigerians would start reacting to politicians like this if things don't change soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Picomon(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Me I like that Mob.. Hin for call me so I go fit organize my boiz follow am.

Stupid mofos.. Na sango go strike em.

Diz mob deserve award self.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Goddygee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ jack, u 4unny o, Lwkmd
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ibehkc(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
all dis dia corrupt practices and carefree attitudes towards dia fellow Nigerians. Same here in warri, though dia is constant power supply but the house u leave as early as 7 and come back same 7 daily and get from 9k to 19k on a freight. I do really wonder y what this nation is turning into? Nebo will just be dia flaunting broad face and traditional mark. See some nepa workers for my area dey drink and spend 8k everyday after work dey compete oil workers. Please hold ur candles Nija.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by filcast(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
whatever happened to peaceful protest. Anarchy sucks...
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by OdionOdion: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Estimated bills in Port Harcourt is a minimum of N14000.The science and art of determining this bills is vodoo and satanic,I pray the FG to hurry up the ongoing process to throw these thieves into saturated jobless market.Then they will learn the other side of life
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by flyforall: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
you pay your bill and the so called NEPA officials charge you,
imagine 100 Naira for stupid administrative fee.
Is it my business if you are using a POS terminal?
That is btw etransact and NEPA. curb the CORRUPTION
A people can only be pushed so far before they react
even if NEPA decides not to give them light after this
More People will intervene and order must be restored.
Im not siding any party but supporting the masses
Enough is enough as we cn sell resources to other countries
But lack it ourselves....sheer stupidity and massive kwaraption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose / Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.