Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,304 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? (6254 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? / Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2008
If your character does not trip me, i have no time be you fine or not! - Don't bloody care
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Seun(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
That's because men are generally not so attractive; for men it's 99% dressing and 1% closeness of shave
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by almondjoy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Character appeals to boring people who are ugly themselves. Beauty. . .for the beautiful only. Please to each his or her own.

But please chain your pet chimp in your backyard so not to offend your neighbours since they would never believe it is your "friend or spouse"!

Take a walk only at night when human beings are asleep!

Thank you! kiss
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by simoen(f): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
i will go 4 d one with character, d then beauty come after wen deris MONEY 2 chop up grin grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Bblak(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Topic

Both matters.

But character supercedes beauty. he must be goodlooking too.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by holythug(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
still goin on? sad
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by proo212(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2008
The first reaction will be to say character. Of course beauty fades, but you also need to find your partner attractive or else it's only a matter of time before you start to make excuses for being with them; even when the character is fantastic. No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always some guy out there who is tired of her shit, so don't put anyone on a pedestals here. No offence intended to the beautiful people on here.

The question is do you find the "not so beautiful" woman attractive? Other people might see ugly and you see beautiful. If that is the case then go on soun and don't care what people say. If not don't waste both your time and hers.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by deola1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ topic
Both, no both no wifey cool
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by ndumart: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
Beauty first but without character i will leave.
Infact she has to have the two
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by gilgee(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2008
@Poster

Character is the key bro.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by randy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
for a neutral answer i will say both,

but for an honest answer i mean for the real nature of a man now and tomorrow and next, u know the character is the KOKO

guy go for the girl with character and you would have realised she is really beautiful

luck man physical beauty is just extra and is only for the eyes not for the heart. you can ask yourself where u want to live inside or outside and then equate it with character or beauty.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Cadet(f): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
A long way to go I must say undecided

Kick rocks! I was joking! I already replied to 10 of this topic!
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by yomicious2(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
wat if d ugly girl is pretending,and d beautiful one is jst herself.if u marry d ugly one and found she is a pretender you will be loosin in both ends.i will advise u talk d creator(God) about this before makin ur choice.good luck brother.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by uspry1(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2008
I'll go for CHARACTER but with minimal beauty!
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by frank316(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
the bad news is that while we can easily see beauty at first sight, character is experienced with time.

I believe we as humans are left with no choice but to go for beauty first. that is why there is so much dissapointments and heart break in this world.

Now, for all ye folks who say they would go for character, can you tell me how you choose your patner? i will really like to know because i and my friends always go for beauty hoping that the character will also be beautiful, but end up dissappointed.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 someone like me, I'll search for Both.
but I'll be carefull before i take decision coz beauty sometimes could be deceptive.
character is not a day thing, it's years not even months.
We all can testify that rome isn't built in just a DAY.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
Character, beauty all is vanity, am 19 what do u aspect huh?

Just Catching my  fun for now
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by amaikama(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2008
Beauty and character a balance diet grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by smooooooth: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2008
to live a long healthy life, then go for character,it stands the test of time and is undaunted while beauty is like a flower that fades in due time. but then there is so much beauty in the worst  of us as there is so much  ugliness in the best of us.

but then the best person to answer this question is you, once you know what you want in marriage,then you will know which one to go for. i have a friend that got married to a girl that doesn't cook,it didint bother him during courtship because he likes to cook, and eat outside, and its working for them.

so ask your self what u can do without in marrige, beauty or charater?

remeber king solomon said, beauty is vain, but a virtous woman who can find?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by tngtech(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2008
i will go the character before talking about beauty. All that glitters is not gold
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by 9jaboi1(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2008
The only way I can know her character is through her beauty,
She attracts me, then evryotha thing follows.
Character is secondary.
N:B
If I stay wiff her and discover I am feeling her xter, I will opt out, and keep searching for d beautiful girls wiff character.
[size=20pt]THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS![/size]
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by shylladear(f): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2008
as for i will go for the both grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by bigboyslim(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
I will take the beauty queen and flog the ugly character out of her
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by merge(f): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
I think everyone already knows the answer to your question cheesy
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
9ja boi:

[size=20pt]THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS![/size]
lmao!! reminds of the Pastor's wife in "The Simpson". Always saying "Think of the Children!!". lol
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by topup: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2008
Well, I think instead of feeling that I have to go for one of these ladies. I would take a step back and try to make friends with both, from this angle I can observe their habits and the way they deal with different situations. I would find myself gradually learning to love the one with the better morals, more self-respect, the more loving and kind person. This is how I go about my love-life smiley
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by topup: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2008
frank 3.16:

the bad news is that while we can easily see beauty at first sight, character is experienced with time.

I believe we as humans are left with no choice but to go for beauty first. that is why there is so much dissapointments and heart break in this world.

Now, for all ye folks who say they would go for character, can you tell me how you choose your patner? i will really like to know because i and my friends always go for beauty hoping that the character will also be beautiful, but end up dissappointed.

Always try and be friends first is my advice, then their guards are off than if you already show interest in them or are dating them. This has a higher success rate, though some people are just generally fakes until you start dating them.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Onyema1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2008
I will only notice your good character when your beauty has attracted me; if you are not beaytiful, you can never attract me. Am so sorry.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by mariab: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2008
for me go for the character first because beauty is not every thing.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2008
A beautiful woman without scruples is like an apple full of worms, a feast for the birds.

What is the worth of beauty without dignity and integrity?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Bamiprof(m): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Your character is nice but you're ugly, some painful words to hear. I'll say they go hand in hand.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr. Pataki:
A very tricky question for me here.

On one hand, I want a lady who has an intelligent character, and very peace loving and not like a rambunctious fellow that I am. grin

On the other hand, I want a lady who I can always look into her eyes every time and never stop telling her She is Beautiful. . . . . James Blunt. (lol)

Very hard to find such a woman in a single status. grin

@ Topic,
I would go for both. wink
u re absolutely wrong...what am i doin single?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.