Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Can You Die For The One You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Die For The One You Love? (1256 Views)

20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / Can You Die For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
I have seen in movies were a boy takes a bullet for a girl, I have also seen cases were a boy donates his heart to his dying love (movie). I know you must have seen movies were either the guy or the lady sacrifice him or herself for their partners. My question is can this happen in real life? Can you pay the ultimate sacrifice for your love?. Please lets be practical
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
As for me I can not o
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Not even if the girl is Agbani Darego
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
I can DIED if the gurl is tonto dikeh
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
candygosh: I can DIED if the gurl is tonto dikeh
he he he he (I laugh in linda Ikeji's voice) you've gat a great sense of humour.
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by nekaa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
I'd consider dying buh DIED that's way tougher so it's a no no.
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by tashanja(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
I could have dieded for my ex if she were not broken my heart cheesy
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
nekaa: I'd consider dying buh DIED that's way tougher so it's a no no.
practical, thanks
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
tashanja: I could have dieded for my ex if she were not broken my heart cheesy
funny guy
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
tashanja: I could have dieded for my ex if she were not broken my heart cheesy
if you fall in love again, can you die for love
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
I actually took a serious beaten for a lady, I came back from the hospital and found out she was dating my best friend.
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by 190: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vilicious: As for me I can not o

Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Scarpon(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
me die? I dey mad??
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by 190: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Scarpon: me die? I dey mad??

Yes you are grin grin
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by MrCork: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vilicious: I have seen in movies were a boy takes a bullet for a girl, I have also seen cases were a boy donates his heart to his dying love (movie). I know you must have seen movies were either the guy or the lady sacrifice him or herself for their partners. My question is can this happen in real life? Can you pay the ultimate sacrifice for your love?. Please lets be practical

..can u died?? ...holy molly sweet mother of Jerico!! ..bro, Can u die.... sounds better (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by flexshop(m): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..can u died?? ...holy molly sweet mother of Jerico!! ..bro, Can u die.... sounds better (no oofeinse) undecided

When MR. Corkerel corrects you,then the world has ended.......hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Scarpon: me die? I dey mad??
you too much
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2013
flexshop:

When MR. Corkerel corrects you,then the world has ended.......hahahahaha
you guys are just too funny but seriously love should be prepared to pay the ultimate price. (dying things)
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2013
That is why I love white men. They will not hesitate in this kind of situation. Lol
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Is anyone really worth dying for? Most people are fake(including the ones that you love and the ones that you could care less about) - and dying for someone(because of 'love') isn't just worth it... You'll end up dying for nothing, to be honest...

Just save your life and live for another day - to be able to witness the fakeness, lies, deceit, and pretentiousness of the the one you claim to "love," or the one that's in "love" with you... wink
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by jmoore(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2013
I can't. I must think outside the box. There are better options than dying.
Why take the bullet for her? Who will protect her after the bullet kills me? Other bullets will be fired seconds after I'm gone

It is better to keep her away from the bullet without putting my life at a high risk.
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Em....well,I can die for him only when am above 70.By then my punany is useless anyway grin
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2013
jmoore: I can't. I must think outside the box. There are better options than dying.
Why take the bullet for her? Who will protect her after the bullet kills me? Other bullets will be fired seconds after I'm gone

It is better to keep her away from the bullet without putting my life at a high risk.

JAMES BOND grin
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by smakati(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Hell no!!!!
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by djeezy(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2013
I dey mad? If you do, she'll come to your funeral with her new man. That kind of love that will propel me to die for her is not extant.
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: I actually took a serious beaten for a lady, I came back from the hospital and found out she was dating my best friend.
thanks for the super story!
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Never! He will replace me after the funeral so nop and there is somebody who gave his life for all of us and it stopped there!
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2013
jmoore: I can't. I must think outside the box. There are better options than dying.

you be correct guy
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2013
djeezy: I dey mad? If you do, she'll come to your funeral with her new man. That kind of love that will propel me to die for her is not extant.
you eh. But na true o
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Am yet to see a love struck naija boy
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2013
All of una just de wise lol
Re: Can You Die For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Where dem lovers at

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Could Act As A Mother, A Lover And A Sister / Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me / Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.