Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,839 members, 7,906,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? (1388 Views)

Papa Ajasco Pa James Begging / Mama Ajasco Is Dead / Watch Papa Ajasco Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? by simonseez: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2008
Pls People

Is it just me or Papa Ajasco and company now really sucks, plzzzzz,i was watching one of the last editions on some money doubling stuff and belive me, if what i saw wasnt funny at all.

i think especially the papa ajasco character is so old it cant be re-invented, the statements and lines from the actors just aint funny and what sucks the most is that they now try to feign some funny laughter at the background.

Geez, someone should tell wale adenuga to take that thing off air,

what u guys think??
Re: I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? by Raymond88(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2008
Papa Ajasco has never been funny well since the days of the classics, it stopped been funny around '99 but it's just one of those shows you watch when theres nothing on TV.
Re: I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? by tRoOE(f): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2008

I was in 9JA during xmas and I got the chance to watch the show, omo it was so boring.

I miss the real Papa Ajasco cry cry

The girl irritates me and plz what is the use of the small boy, all the actors and actresses suck

Some dayz i was forced to watch it since nothing comes on the tv at that moment angry angry
Re: I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? by rite2salas(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Papa Ajasco embarassed
the name makes me shiver in my timbers, the show sucks ball. I dont see anything funny or interesting in it again. To make the matter worse they changed the original casts which is even disatrous.
Papa Ajasco ko, Papa Ajasco ni tongue
P.S Papa Ajasco is not even the same Zip Code as Funny undecided
Re: I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? by reniks(f): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2008
Yeah, it sucks big time!!!

(1) (Reply)

WAO THIS 15MILLION NAIRA COULD BE YOURS FOR GRABS / Have You Watched Boston Legal? / This Girl Just Breaks Everything We Knew About Cosplay Before (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.