Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Vow, Project LBM Is Earning People Cool Dollars Here In Nigeria, - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Vow, Project LBM Is Earning People Cool Dollars Here In Nigeria, (1210 Views)

Is Earning Or Making 150k Monthly Online Possible? / Just Register And Make Cool Dollars / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vow, Project LBM Is Earning People Cool Dollars Here In Nigeria, by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Great opportunity is avaliable for every one, see reason why people earn $1,000 to 2,000 dollar here Nigeria
every month without travile to RUSSIA. grin
Kindly take the time to go through this brief summary of LBM Corporation's extra income offer
called "PROJECT LBM". This is to help you live conviniently, as you earn monthly salary by simply working
from home. Just putting minimum effort, maximum returns! It's easy and interesting! Wow...just have ownership
approach toward this and you find yourself flowing in affluence in a couple of months!

INTRODUCTION LIGHT BUSINESS MAKETING.

TVM Corporation is an advertising company with head office in Russia, which advertises for SAMSUNG, MTS,
PHILIPS, NOKIA, HONDA, SONY, CARVEL HOTEL, etc, through consumer preference questionnaires called
Markers.

To participate in PROJECT LBM, you are to register with US$200 one-off registration and buy Markers. Each
marker costs US$30 and earns you 60cents for 21working days in a month for 12months, then expires. Renewal
is 100% of initial purchase! You are expected to answer the questionnaires from Monday to Friday, excluding
public holidays in Russia.

1) Marketing Marker: -COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE!

Marker is the main business,

Marketing marker: -the marker is a study of consumer preferences by marking. This is a questionnaire sheet,
whereby the analysis of consumer choice of any specific product features. On the other hand, the marker is
advertising, which has a target audience. The advertiser knows in advance how many people are viewing this Ad,
so its efficiency is much higher than advertising in the media, on radio, television and outdoor advertising.

Explanation:
Here, everyone is expected to register with the sum of $200. Registration is done through the Country Rep. You
buy your markers once in a year. Or you may decide to increase as occasions demands. You may start with ten
and increase to whatever you may wish to invest in a period of a year. You either buy 50markers or 100markers
or even more. Each marker cost $30. If you buy 50markers for example, that is: 50x30=$1500. You will be paid
$630 every month, which is (0.6x50x21days). If you do the same for 100markers, you get $1260. This $630 or $1260 is
paid monthly for 12 months.

Meanwhile, as soon as you register, you are given 10markers as bonus which will be added to your 50 or
100markers everyday. That means that if you bought 50 + 10, you will be paid for 60markers every month.
Markers are given only on working days like Monday - Friday. Weekends and Public holidays are not inclusive.

2) Referral (Light Business Marketing) – OPTIONAL

For every person you register directly, you earn $70

For 2nd referal, you earn $23. There are different levels and bonuses,

http://new3-in-1.com
http://new3-in-1.biz
innocenta2w@gmail.com
Re: Vow, Project LBM Is Earning People Cool Dollars Here In Nigeria, by daroseconcepts: 4:25pm On May 07, 2013
Have u heard the latest? There is something fishy going on with this LBM biz.
Re: Vow, Project LBM Is Earning People Cool Dollars Here In Nigeria, by Gentleme1: 11:57pm On May 21, 2013
Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game.

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika / 100% 12inches Virgin Baby Curls / Www.bayaboss.com- The First Wholesale Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.