Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,081 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital (11903 Views)

The IPOB Protester Against Okorocha Was Handcuffed By London Police (video) / North May End Up With Four Top Posts In Govt / Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Dedetwo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
abagoro: This report was carried out by opposition and that is why emphasis was laid on unpaid salaries. The truth is that the Doctors have been or strike and have not been able to resolve it with Government. The students even took to the streets earlier this year. What is the reason? Because successive Governments owed them and they are demanding for the present Government to clear the arrears and re-visit old issues and employ more than they can pay. They also don't want the health sector capitalized.

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=1395

It is funny Mr. Sincerity, Abagoro, has gone blind. Did you read from the article where it was mentioned the existence of Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Owerri and St Mary's Children and Community Hospital, Umuowa? Did the Chief Medical Officer and the chief surgeon at St Mary's Children and Community Hospital, Umuowa where the governor received initial treatment recommended that the street tout in Rochas Okorocha be flown to London? On whose medical advice informed that Rochas Okorocha should be flown to London while Mr. Nnawuihe should be haul to police cell?

1 Like

Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Dedetwo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
abagoro:

They earlier posited that the accident was stage-managed but now that the 3rd party has been revealed, they've resorted to cheap blackmail. Someone rammed into a Governors convoy and he wasn't shot but detained and people are complaining. I'm so sure that if it were most Governors, they would have ordered the person killed at the spot. What we are yet to ascertain is if the man was paid to ram into the Governor.

I thought you were very articulate chap but lately you have proven otherwise. Are you insinuating that if the accident was stage-managed the 3rd party should be allowed to walk away without being detained or manhandled so that it will look like a real accident?

You are funny joker indeed.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by siffax(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
sukobaba: As much as I lyk dis Okorocha, hin don fall my hand here. Why on earth will he be owning Doctors 10month salary? What does he want them to be feeding on? He shud order the release of the poor man 4 heaven sake. He shud also take a clue from Captain Eedris Wada of Kogi state.
if that man is just released or asckeed to go at the scene of de accident.I guess you guy's will now turn around and tag it staged.Silly Nairalander's
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by albacete(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
abagoro: Someone rammed into a Governors convoy and he wasn't shot but detained and
people are complaining. I'm so sure that if it were most Governors, they would have
ordered the person killed at the spot.

So u are indirectly saying 2 things:

1. Okorocha made a mistake by not ordering his immediate execution which, according to u, is what his counterparts would have done.

2. Once u are d number 1 citizen of a state, u bypass due process. Even when a court of law has not passed judgement, whatever u say becomes d verdict. So u become d judge in ur own case and, in ur words, "order d person to be killed"

Is that it

1 Like

Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by kasiem(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: Thank you Abagworo for clearing the air. Salaries owed by previous government and Okorocha takes the blame? Now i see that the opposition is trying to cause trouble.
but it's nice for gej to be taking d blames for d mess heaped by his predecessors?
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
pappilo:

Even if the man caused a collision, why the hell do you lock him up for over 2 weeks. I can understand them asking him questions cause it involves the governor. Unless they know it was attempted murder and not a case of careless driving, the man should be released immediately
this one no even be attempted murder, na attempted sucide mission. Abi the driver dey boko haram? Accident is accident.

What else? Dis Okorocha case/threads shd b allowed to die a natural death. E don do. Berem n Co, take note. Even if the man had paid them salary advance sef,he could have still travelled abroad
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by NeoXVI: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ejiné: The shameless idiiot governor is proud he hasn't paid health workers for 10 MONTHS! TEN phucking months!

Yet, he has enough money to host his 5-day birthday jamboree in the state with public funds. This same man has enough money to build Bongo Square, Heroes Square, Freedom Square, Commissioners' Quarters and Centenary Tower - Useless things that will NOT impact the indigenes economically or socially.
When he's done building his Freedom Square, na who go dey there? Starving emaciated Imo indigenes? Kidnappers?

This criminal tried to dismantle the Local Government structure regardless of the fact that he had NO powers over it.

This man tried to legalize his corrupt "4th tier government" which would give more powers to godless traditional rulers and their thugs.

This man went about selling off the Imo Transport Company to his his criminal front, the "Roche Group".

This man sold Imo's Ada Palm Pantation to himself.

This man sold the state's water supply company to numerous criminal companies which he holds stakes in.

This man wrecked the state's SUBEB because the structure made it impossible for him to wield supreme power over.

This man, in his ill-thought "Free Education for UNIVERSITIES" scam, slashed the money meant to cater to the IMSU Teaching Hospital, and used the proceeds to fund his populist "Free Education" fraud. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul.

He said he was going to build over 300 schools in the separate wards? grin Oga, we dey wait oh, 2 years have passed and all we can see is that ONE Township School which you're using to hoodwink people.

Okorocha is a properly polished conman!

Is this the same man that people (myself included) have been touting for national office? IF these claims are true, then it's very sad indeed. He's effectively selling off the entire state to himself.

Can any Rochas supporter on ground in Imo state disprove these allegations please? I hope they are not true angry
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Someone is really guilty! did i touch a nerve? hehehehe i laugh in itsekiri. stewpid old fool! angry
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Paschal007: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dedetwo:

A fvcking bed toy such as you is daft, inarticulate and apparently worse than a fool. It is unfortunate the orders bed hoppers such as you usually comprehend are turnover, turnaround and bend-over. Besides these commands, they hardly discern any complex issue left on the ridge of their noises. Any moronic numbskull could easily discern that Mr. Nnawuihe can not ordinarily figure out the particular vehicle driven by governor among the convoys in order to score a head-on collusion.

This is the same governor Rochas Okorocha who has a tall record of not sharing the road with anybody as Senator Chris Anyanwu recently found out. I wonder what induced Rochas Okorocha to become so magnanimous that he allowed one commoner in Mr. Nnawuihe to share the road with him on day the accident happened.
grin grin grin

Berem na true? grin grin grin
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by NeoXVI: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
albacete:

So u are indirectly saying 2 things:

1. Okorocha made a mistake by not ordering his immediate execution which, according to u, is what his counterparts would have done.

2. Once u are d number 1 citizen of a state, u bypass due process. Even when a court of law has not passed judgement, whatever u say becomes d verdict. So u become d judge in ur own case and, in ur words, "order d person to be killed"

Is that it

Don't mind the cow. It is illiterates like him that encourage the impunity we see in our govt. When an accident occurs all that happens is a police report and an exchange of car insurance and vehicle information, and everyone goes home, unless there was serious injury or death, or it involves drunk driving.

Not in Nigeria, according to our in-house educated 1diot. The man should be shot to death because a governor sprained an ankle, or something. How sad

1 Like

Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Its funny how people have been trying to say that the government did wrong as if they would have done better. I've seen instances of people burning a man inside his car just because he caused an accident.

I may be biased but in reality no one expects to ram into a Governors car intentionally and get away with it. We need to establish the man's innocence in both conspiracy and careless driving before we blame Rochas in its entirety. Even if Rochas wasn't the Governor and someone does that, the person would definitely be dealt with worse than this. In all sincerity everyone should assume they were in Rochas' shoes and a careless driver rams into your car and nearly killed you. What would you do? Would you let him go scot free? IMHO Rochas is too kind.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by mygee33(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
2 weeks after accident you re bringing this article. Na Wah Oh. If they had both died nko.
Why una no go leave diz man alone
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by kross01(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Abagworo
please stop avoiding my question. How is it possible for a driver to carefully avoid the pilot vehicles of a guvnor's convoy & still gt to score a head on collision wit the guvnor's vehicle and yet the other victim is to be blamed.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Hypocritus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
kross_01: @Abagworo
please stop avoiding my question. How is it possible for a driver to carefully avoid the pilot vehicles of a guvnor's convoy & still gt to score a head on collision wit the guvnor's vehicle and yet the other victim is to be blamed.

That's the reason why I have a feeling he could have been paid to do that. Remember Oshiomole's case. The coincidence was too precise. We've not confirmed if it was head on collision or he came from the side and hit the Governors car.

The 3 things I've tried to reason is

1) Was it arranged by the Governor himself to score a victims point?

2) Was it actually a sponsored assassination attempt?

3) Was it a mere coincidence?
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by henrysam(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: and we have suddenly forgotten how Ohakim slapped a Reverend Father on his way with his convoy to Mbano which sparked anger among Catholics in Imo state. we also haven't forgotten how the same hooligan Ohakim slapped and broke the side mirror of a woman with her kids inside the car on 3rd mainland bridge because she blocked the convoy of Ohakim. Ohakim is worse than Rochas.

We forget things easily in this country. That is why our leaders take us for a ride. For a governor to drive himself without no convoy shows high level of humility and somebody went to ram into him. If he had moved with his convoy can this happen. That is why some government official harrass us with siren and treat us like animals on the road. Just because of issue like this. Can someone try this with ohakim?
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by kross01(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abagworo:

That's the reason why I have a feeling he could have been paid to do that. Remember Oshiomole's case. The coincidence was too precise. We've not confirmed if it was head on collision or he came from the side and hit the Governors car.

The 3 things I've tried to reason is

1) Was it arranged by the Governor himself to score a victims point?

2) Was it actually a sponsored assassination attempt?

3) Was it a mere coincidence?
U mean u r yet to confirm if it's a head on collision yet the article said it was a head on collision? Your defence & other theories you presented above have a lot of holes sir. Long and short of it all, rochas okorocha erred on this oga.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by albacete(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Don't mind the cow. It is illiterates like him that encourage the impunity we see in our govt. When an accident occurs all that happens is a police report and an exchange of car insurance and vehicle information, and everyone goes home, unless there was serious injury or death, or it involves drunk driving.

Not in Nigeria, according to our in-house educated 1diot. The man should be shot to death because a governor sprained an ankle, or something. How sad
My broda the tin weak me oo.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
kross_01:
U mean u r yet to confirm if it's a head on collision yet the article said it was a head on collision? Your defence & other theories you presented above have a lot of holes sir. Long and short of it all, rochas okorocha erred on this oga.

You are funny. I'm so sure that you could even kill the man if it was you. Let's be real. It is no news that people have been killed severally in Nigeria for causing accidents unless the person escapes luckily.

This one happened in USA which is much more advanced than Nigeria and the person hit was a child who did not die.

http://news.sky.com/story/520898/angry-mob-kills-man-after-accident
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by kross01(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abagworo:

You are funny. I'm so sure that you could even kill the man if it was you. Let's be real. It is no news that people have been killed severally in Nigeria for causing accidents unless the person escapes luckily.

This one happened in USA which is much more advanced than Nigeria and the person hit was a child who did not die.

http://news.sky.com/story/520898/angry-mob-kills-man-after-accident

The link you provided is talking about a different mob action altogether sir. My question is this, the news had it that the guvnor's accident was a head on collision. Now my question is this, considering the fact that there is always a pilot ride(at least one) before his ride, how is it possible for that man to have fitted in between the pilot ride & the guvnor's ride & still had a head on collision with that much impact as their injuries suggest? Couldnt it be that the guvnor's ride left its lane & ran into the mans ride either while the victims ride is oncoming or stationary? need some honest answers sir please
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
I did not realise the Governor had been away for 18 full days. It really is a tale of two citizens as one commentator put it.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha returns; donates N200,000 to man who crashed into his convoy

by Stanley Azuakola

It’s been 18 days but at last, the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha is back.

He returned to Owerri, the Imo capital, on Tuesday after undergoing treatment in Europe for a head injury which he sustained when his motorcade was crashed into by a Mercedes 200 Benz car driven by one Patrick Nnewuihe on April 12.

Addressing a press conference, the governor said that the crash was a serious one, in which you will find only “one of a thousand cases that you find survivors.” He however declared that after proper medical examination which he said he had to undertake outside the shores of the country, his doctors have declared him fit to come back and continue his work in Imo.

He also said that he had forgiven Nnewuihe, and donated the sum of N200,000 to enable the man repair his car which was damaged as a result of the collision.

He was full of thanks to God and Imo people who prayed for him. Okorocha also advised Imolites to always drive safely because “if the incident could happen to a governor, it could as well happen to anybody on the road.”

Nnewuihe apologised to the governor for what happened and thanked God for saving both their lives.

Source
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by mailemy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
abagoro:

They earlier posited that the accident was stage-managed but now that the 3rd party has been revealed, they've resorted to cheap blackmail. Someone rammed into a Governors convoy and he wasn't shot but detained and people are complaining. I'm so sure that if it were most Governors, they would have ordered the person killed at the spot. What we are yet to ascertain is if the man was paid to ram into the Governor.
I'm sorry for U and Ur Gov. A man that just had an accident is being detained in the police with his unhealed wound while a fellow man,Gov is flown abroad for the best treatment...that's pure wickedness and inhumane by the Gov.
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by OneNaira6: 12:02am On May 01, 2013
Ejiné: The shameless idiiot governor is proud he hasn't paid health workers for 10 MONTHS! TEN phucking months!

Yet, he has enough money to host his 5-day birthday jamboree in the state with public funds. This same man has enough money to build Bongo Square, Heroes Square, Freedom Square, Commissioners' Quarters and Centenary Tower - Useless things that will NOT impact the indigenes economically or socially.
When he's done building his Freedom Square, na who go dey there? Starving emaciated Imo indigenes? Kidnappers?

This criminal tried to dismantle the Local Government structure regardless of the fact that he had NO powers over it.

This man tried to legalize his corrupt "4th tier government" which would give more powers to godless traditional rulers and their thugs.

This man went about selling off the Imo Transport Company to his his criminal front, the "Roche Group".

This man sold Imo's Ada Palm Pantation to himself.

This man sold the state's water supply company to numerous criminal companies which he holds stakes in.

This man wrecked the state's SUBEB because the structure made it impossible for him to wield supreme power over.

This man, in his ill-thought "Free Education for UNIVERSITIES" scam, slashed the money meant to cater to the IMSU Teaching Hospital, and used the proceeds to fund his populist "Free Education" fraud. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul.

He said he was going to build over 300 schools in the separate wards? grin Oga, we dey wait oh, 2 years have passed and all we can see is that ONE Township School which you're using to hoodwink people.

Okorocha is a properly polished conman!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is this accusation true?
Re: Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital by mailemy(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2013
berem: you are actually the dumb one! Why aren't you quick to blame the previous government of Ohakim who couldn't pay salaries of the health workers? Why should Rochas be blamed? Government is government my foot!
U are A disgrace,sorry to say that. They are elected to lead the people irrespective of their various tenure. So don't try to bring the prevous govt into this. Rescue missionary should rescue his ppl and not cause more pain to their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds / Lai Mohammed Meets With World Tourism Organization In Spain / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.