Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,309 members, 7,884,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos (27814 Views)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In A Hotel In Garki,Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
tomakint: It is natural with them (homosexuals)! They are bunch of chronic set of jealous elements, the case of Versace comes to mind, murdered by his male jealous lover undecided

And how many of these occurence have you heard of? Now compare them to the everyday violence of straight couples. Natural indeed.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
dgb4: where is masonkz and others> lipsrsealed shocked

Lol...
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
And of course, the police will always use the opportunity to wanna extort money from innocent people. Bail @350,000 from neighbours that probably knew nothing about the case.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Beync(f): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: Did I hear dem say bail is free ?4 minor case I no follow na 15k ooo nd dat of murder 350 R.I.P 2 d dead....dnt knw if ua gay only God can judge u sleep we'll bro
How em won take sleep well?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by slyk2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
I love this!
More of it plzzzzzzzz.......
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by sleekdre: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Its a big lie!!! The family wrote to punch to retract the rumour or be sued.. Below is the counter reaction piece..link to follow soon

Police refutes claims that murdered UBA staff is gay

The Nigerian Police has dispelled insinuations that murdered United Bank for Africa staff, Adindu Ohamara is gay.

Police Public Relations Officer ( PPRO), Lagos State Command, Ngozi Braide, confirmed the murder but said at no point did the Police link the death to a purported gay lover. She said the Police was rather concentrating efforts at ensuring that the murder is investigated and the killer of the gentleman brought to book.

She said, “According to information I got at the SCID Homicide unit, there are only two suspects in custody, the deceased’s sister (Flora) and the UNILAG student (Collins). I am not aware of any other arrests."

She also said that none of those helping the Police with investigation was asked for N350, 000 as reported.

According to her, “Also, I am not aware of any N350, 000 bail because bail is free. Investigations are ongoing and we will get to the bottom of it.”

Sources said the story of the purported gay lover may have been concocted by some persons close to the killers of Adindu to distract the Police from ongoing investigations.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
deshclones: Better...let them keep depleting their population...nothing wey I no go hear for NL..so gay people dey jealous?..so those animals hv feelings...nawaoh
first I'd like you to note dt am gay,I mean an alpha gay.stop spitting on ds thread on what u don't know.gay people have a strong emotional base which is due to the hate around,it makes gay people retract into a nature that reflects subtleness.douchebag,if gay people don't. Have feelings,dn y do they have relationships,wanna get married,start a kife for the future together.ur twarted f -ucked up brain thinks all gays are some sort of lustful animals who no nothing than to screw around with guys.this is personal.u dumbags no nothing about our nature.lemme cite u something about me,I've known about my sexuality since 8,I only just accepted after coming to grips with 3 years ago.I'm close to d gay community around me,but I've never fancied dating someone for sex,or getting into a short run relationship.I've never been in any relationship,sexual or not with anyone.I believe the right time and right person is always there.someone to make being in a samesex relationship pleasurable I'm every aspecs of life.please quiet ur hate and shut the trash and stop saying what u don't know.I know many of u bigots and haters here feel vexed now.ur p.I believe as a homosexual,I am a million ways better than many other peole who hate on gays cause u probably have undesirable lifestyles.I don't get y the guy murdere his partner who was about getting into a union he resents.family pressures.last tn I'll do is get married to someone I'll feign love to and won't commit myself wholeheartedly to.instead of living in that misery.I'll rather be single.your trash got ds personal and left me irated.u homophobes can't u just sit and watch and not blb rubbish.eew.am pissed at all d trash I read,see,hear.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Rick9(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=21pt] See why Relationship with the same sex is bad, even if u try to break out ya partner will never allow you, esp when you want to get married,
people should be careful the way they live thier lives,
oh cos D things you do always come boomerang back to you.
(Law of Karma)
[/size]
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by nwanyanwu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Most of you here are just unreasonable. Don't judge them cos u dont where u will spend yr own eternity. Just pray for them. And pray that you make heaven which is the most important.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
EVIL BEGET EVIL DEATH. ITS A PITY. I WONDER WHERE HE IS GOING TO/ HEAVEN OR HELL?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rick9: [size=21pt] See why Relationship with the same sex is bad, even if u try to break out ya partner will never allow you, esp when you want to get married,
people should be careful the way they live thier lives,
oh cos D things you do always come boomerang back to you.
(Law of Karma)
[/size]

ENGLISH IN TROUBLE!!! OLO OYINGBO. WHICH ONE IS COME BOOMERANG BACK TO YOU? THIS IS THE WORST ENGLISH I HAVE COME ACROSS IN NAIRALAND. COMEBACK IS THE SAME THING AS BOOMERANG. PLS NEXT TIME CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY AND BE SURE. YOU MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP. CHEERS MR BOOMERANG.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
ylaa: EVIL BEGET EVIL DEATH. ITS A PITY. I WONDER WHERE HE IS GOING TO/ HEAVEN OR HELL?

Where are YOU going to
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
buggery is an uphill battle...wha do gays do when they are old and grey...solict ?its only good when u are young,being a bugger aint anythn i would wish for my worst foe,sad life
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: first I'd like you to note dt am gay,I mean an alpha gay.stop spitting on ds thread on what u don't know.gay people have a strong emotional base which is due to the hate around,it makes gay people retract into a nature that reflects subtleness.douchebag,if gay people don't. Have feelings,dn y do they have relationships,wanna get married,start a kife for the future together.ur twarted f -ucked up brain thinks all gays are some sort of lustful animals who no nothing than to screw around with guys.this is personal.u dumbags no nothing about our nature.lemme cite u something about me,I've known about my sexuality since 8,I only just accepted after coming to grips with 3 years ago.I'm close to d gay community around me,but I've never fancied dating someone for sex,or getting into a short run relationship.I've never been in any relationship,sexual or not with anyone.I believe the right time and right person is always there.someone to make being in a samesex relationship pleasurable I'm every aspecs of life.please quiet ur hate and shut the trash and stop saying what u don't know.I know many of u bigots and haters here feel vexed now.ur p.I believe as a homosexual,I am a million ways better than many other peole who hate on gays cause u probably have undesirable lifestyles.I don't get y the guy murdere his partner who was about getting into a union he resents.family pressures.last tn I'll do is get married to someone I'll feign love to and won't commit myself wholeheartedly to.instead of living in that misery.I'll rather be single.your trash got ds personal and left me irated.u homophobes can't u just sit and watch and not blb rubbish.eew.am pissed at all d trash I read,see,hear.

YOU ARE O FOOL FOR THIS FOOLISH WRITE UP. I HEVE KNOW MY SEXUALITY SINCE 8. ANOTHER FOOLISH TALK. SHAME ON YOU. TUFIA. WORTHLESS BEING. AM SURE YOUR PARENT MUST HAVE DISOWN YOU.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Alexgeneration(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Some boys dey mumu o, how person go leave to -to wey dey sweet pass sugar na to carry your thing go chuck inside s-hit and bone. Now see wetin u do urself
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nairaland! nairaland! land of people, foes and tales..... something like that
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by moodswing(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
We should do NL thanksgiving on this miraculous development.

SHOUTING... DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Seehow: 12:29am On May 01, 2013
Nigerian police are funny o, So something happened, and the next thing is to arrest all the tenants in the building and started to charge 350k before granting bail. When bail bail is meant to be free, inspite of police huge budget. This police are making me sick.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:30am On May 01, 2013
samilo88: Thuging Love #Boondocks
thousand likes
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34am On May 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: first I'd like you to note dt am gay,I mean an alpha gay.stop spitting on ds thread on what u don't know.gay people have a strong emotional base which is due to the hate around,it makes gay people retract into a nature that reflects subtleness.douchebag,if gay people don't. Have feelings,dn y do they have relationships,wanna get married,start a kife for the future together.ur twarted f -ucked up brain thinks all gays are some sort of lustful animals who no nothing than to screw around with guys.this is personal.u dumbags no nothing about our nature.lemme cite u something about me,I've known about my sexuality since 8,I only just accepted after coming to grips with 3 years ago.I'm close to d gay community around me,but I've never fancied dating someone for sex,or getting into a short run relationship.I've never been in any relationship,sexual or not with anyone.I believe the right time and right person is always there.someone to make being in a samesex relationship pleasurable I'm every aspecs of life.please quiet ur hate and shut the trash and stop saying what u don't know.I know many of u bigots and haters here feel vexed now.ur p.I believe as a homosexual,I am a million ways better than many other peole who hate on gays cause u probably have undesirable lifestyles.I don't get y the guy murdere his partner who was about getting into a union he resents.family pressures.last tn I'll do is get married to someone I'll feign love to and won't commit myself wholeheartedly to.instead of living in that misery.I'll rather be single.your trash got ds personal and left me irated.u homophobes can't u just sit and watch and not blb rubbish.eew.am pissed at all d trash I read,see,hear.
if u tink say dis guy na big fool..click like

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by bizzle2: 1:45am On May 01, 2013
Nigerian policemen dey madt ob! na the nearest ppl in sight dey always be their first suspect..can u imagine arresting all the adult neighbours on what grounds even the sister and poor undergrad dude. no proper investigation. anyways wetin dey wan investigate sef wen dem dey busy dey pursue ATM-okada up and down
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ojjp: 1:52am On May 01, 2013
Served him right.
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 4:48am On May 01, 2013
Interesting times indeed!
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by davades(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2013
emilyone:
na gay jealous pass.. reminds me of Agron in Spartacus grin

Even for the real relationship btw man & woman , no be man dey jealous pass not to talk of a relationship of man 2man. Walahi na die o
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by ossybluez(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2013
Seriously I didn't knw guy lovers could be jealous.... Gush! undecided
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Shittuakeem(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2013
Guys should becareful from their guy friend, becoos they are dangerous .....................they can be nice to you becos they want to get you, and once you ar cut that is the end.................becareful most of these guys use it for money ritual
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 9:01am On May 01, 2013
ylaa:

YOU ARE O FOOL FOR THIS FOOLISH WRITE UP. I HEVE KNOW MY SEXUALITY SINCE 8. ANOTHER FOOLISH TALK. SHAME ON YOU. TUFIA. WORTHLESS BEING. AM SURE YOUR PARENT MUST HAVE DISOWN YOU.

I don't understand this post. I am straight, and I have known that I like boys since I was 9 years old. How old were you, when you knew who you were attracted to?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Capnd143(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2013
Am nt suprised a bit, God was kind enough to create hot chicks with G-cups tits and asian a.s.s everywhere and someone will stil go and luk 4 a gay partner. This is wickedness and surely the wickedness of the wicked shall destroy the wicked
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by Lordleno(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2013
THat serves him right if actually he is a gay undecided
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by naijathings(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: first I'd like you to note dt am gay,I mean an alpha gay.stop spitting on ds thread on what u don't know.gay people have a strong emotional base which is due to the hate around,it makes gay people retract into a nature that reflects subtleness.douchebag,if gay people don't. Have feelings,dn y do they have relationships,wanna get married,start a kife for the future together. ur twarted f -ucked up brain thinks all gays are some sort of lustful animals who no nothing than to screw around with guys.this is personal. u dumbags no nothing about our nature. lemme cite u something about me,I've known about my sexuality since 8,I only just accepted after coming to grips with 3 years ago.I'm close to d gay community around me,but I've never fancied dating someone for sex,or getting into a short run relationship.I've never been in any relationship,sexual or not with anyone.I believe the right time and right person is always there.someone to make being in a samesex relationship pleasurable I'm every aspecs of life.please quiet ur hate and shut the trash and stop saying what u don't know.I know many of u bigots and haters here feel vexed now.ur p. I believe as a homosexual,I am a million ways better than many other people who hate on gays cause u probably have undesirable lifestyles.I don't get y the guy murdere his partner who was about getting into a union he resents.family pressures.last tn I'll do is get married to someone I'll feign love to and won't commit myself wholeheartedly to.instead of living in that misery.I'll rather be single.your trash got ds personal and left me irated.u homophobes can't u just sit and watch and not blb rubbish.eew.am pissed at all d trash I read,see,hear.

first of all.. abeg which one be alpha gay again now?
next.. why are you so angry and even had to take time to write all this plenty aggressive gay sh*t if you are gay?
so you like to suck diccck and have dicccck in your arrrsss? what a pity. how many years have you been doing that? since 8years old? i bet someone rayped you. cos u cant know u r gay at 8 yrs old. i feel sad for u.
you are definitely gay cos i see how u r so emotional about this topic in your words.. what a bi*ch.
thats like eating the back of a banana and throwing away the banana or eating the orange peel and throwing away the orange.. very dumb
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2013
Capnd143: Am nt suprised a bit, God was kind enough to create hot chicks with G-cups tits and asian a.s.s everywhere and someone will stil go and luk 4 a gay partner. This is wickedness and surely the wickedness of the wicked shall destroy the wicked

grin LOL. What is asian azz?
Re: Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos by khiaa(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2013
naijathings:

first of all.. abeg which one be alpha gay again now?
next.. why are you so angry and even had to take time to write all this plenty aggressive gay sh*t if you are gay?
so you like to suck diccck and have dicccck in your arrrsss? what a pity. how many years have you been doing that? since 8years old? i bet someone rayped you. cos u cant know u r gay at 8 yrs old. i feel sad for u.
you are definitely gay cos i see how u r so emotional about this topic in your words.. what a bi*ch.
thats like eating the back of a banana and throwing away the banana or eating the orange peel and throwing away the orange.. very dumb

Did you know that you liked girls at 8 years old? I knew I liked boys at that age, therefore I have always known I was straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Who Sexually Assaulted 9 Horses, Cow, Goat & Dogs Bag 41 Imprisonment In US / Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) / Hackers Steal $600 Million In Cryptocurrency Heist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.