Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (26121 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by blkchick: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well I dey do am steady fr my hubby and ehn self dey do bk to sender so in my huse it an open door policy
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by titigbadamosi: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ can't fart whenever you Ǎ̜̣̍я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with your spouse, den U̶̲̥̅̊ need to check that relationship.you should feel free around each other abeg.ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tire M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy with mess o,steady!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by davou4eva(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
I do it for fun in the presence of my gurl. Sometimes, she does it too. Most of the time, we just laugh it off and get a pat for releasing the gas.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Feedmemore(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Funny thread.

Lmao @ replies grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, it's a nature call, sometimes it is difficult to hold it back either in front of BF or not.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
B4 nko? I dey throw wey d ting steadily in front of Oga hubby. N evn b4 marriage, i dey fart as the system demands.
Shuo! Na unnatural ting b4
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by 32D: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

Then what do you do with him ?
they talk about petroleum subsidy
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
undecided
sagytarius™:
My Ex and I used it for competition. It was lotta fun.
I guess dats y shes now ur EX?

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Inoknowbook: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Topic too dirty and smelly for me..........off I go! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by BarryX(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

[s]what do u expect ? she's from Niger delta. lipsrsealed[/s]
Watching and listening to too much of I-go-dye can make one stereotype easily about the Delta people.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Allurefunky(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
We fart in front of eachother. I mean wat is wrong wit it if u guys are close enough.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn
Which kain talk be dat? because u trust am, make he or she bomb u troway. U do well

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Rinjis: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
God I jus lurv nairaland. Una go allow laff tear person belle one day. Meanwhile sumbody here talk say he nor dey mess sha "cos i drink a lot of water and bla bla bla". I take God beg you, return to Mars, u'r not human.

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Rinjis: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tee hee hee hee heeeeeee! lwkmd. Are u insinuating that some ppl dey drop Atom bomb under the guise of fouling the air? Just asking, lol
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by denony(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
My ex-girlfriend always feels comfortable farting in my presence, and when i pretend it's smelling she will tell me it's because I'm giving her better food/thing, and we will laugh over it. Lol. missed that crazy gurl real baddddddd.

My dad like farting in front of my mum and every member of the family, lol.
And when u complain he will ask you to go build your own house.

He even said to all of us that whenever he farts, we should all stand and salute him with "Mazi oooo"

9 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by BarryX(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Farting is good for the body and soul, it transcends from talakawas to the elites, perhaps it has no toilet. I love loud farts unlike the quiet and deadly ones. I had a babe then that greets in the morning with it and i can be so bitter if i didn't counter-reply with a circumnolumbus cloud thunder strike. It could even make you shit on yourself in the process of levelling the scores and sometimes she could lead me with ten scores to nil. Men i go wan die with cry say wetin dey happen and one bad tin be say we no dey count quiet ones as scores even it cracked the walls with stench...lol, i missed that babe die, Nneoma the realest Ibo babe that i've ever dated

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by omenka(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
I do and she does too. Somehow, these very silly things are what u miss ur partner for the most if u guys eventually break up.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Carsonv(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
i dont see anything wrong with that...even if it smells like corpse i only run away from you and we laugh about it. But everybody is different. No use my theory go date guy wey face dey like Angry Birds...no Joy!

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
I personally think it's bad manners because the smell can be unpleasant....I won't be mad angry if my gf farts in front of me but I would appreciate if she makes effort not to do it... I'm saying this because I never fart in front of anybody, so I will expect someone to reciprocate the same gesture...

P.S A healthy diet ( with loads of fruits and veg), exercise and recommended daily amount of water should ease da fafa (fart) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by wasco8(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
NEVER!

There should be an atom of respect.

Atom ko, Element ni. smiley
mtchewww!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by gbame(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
denony: My ex-girlfriend always feels comfortable farting in my presence, and when i pretend it's smelling she will tell me it's because I'm giving her better food/thing, and we will laugh over it. Lol. missed that crazy gurl real baddddddd.

He even said to all of us that whenever he farts, we should all stand and salute him with "Mazi oooo"

Haahaahaaa!!! Very funny indeed. I heard in Southwestern Nigeria whenever anybody farts those around him/her will greet him/her "epele o!". Well for me I don't have anything against farting except that you don't do it when somebody is taking his/her meal.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by gbame(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
BarryX: Farting is good for the body and soul, it transcends from talakawas to the elites, perhaps it has no toilet. I love loud farts unlike the quiet and deadly ones. I had a babe then that greets in the morning with it and i can be so bitter if i didn't counter-reply with a circumnolumbus cloud thunder strike. It could even make you shit on yourself in the process of levelling the scores and sometimes she could lead me with ten scores to nil. Men i go wan die with cry say wetin dey happen and one bad tin be say we no dey count quiet ones as scores even it cracked the walls with stench...lol, i missed that babe die, Nneoma the realest Ibo babe that i've ever dated

HE!HE!HE! Your user id sound like mess. B-A-R-R-Y-X!!!!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by akdjr(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
mess na normal tin if e come blow out..
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
denony: My ex-girlfriend always feels comfortable farting in my presence, and when i pretend it's smelling she will tell me it's because I'm giving her better food/thing, and we will laugh over it. Lol. missed that crazy gurl real baddddddd.

Eheh, messing runs in dat family, meanwhile, abeg make unu nor mess put 4 dis garri wey I don soak 2 drink 4 dis forum, shikena.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta:

hahahahah... I was just joking ooo, i'll just caution and correct her...

And to your second question, i dont usually fart, cos i drink lots of water every morning and use the toilet everyday.... But if it ultimately comes, then i go outside or excuse myself somehow......
See formings. You dey sh!t at all? O ro pe gbo gbo wa la kola tabi Ode Omu lati wa.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by denony(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Eheh, messing runs in dat family, meanwhile, abeg make unu nor mess put 4 dis garri wey I don soak 2 drink 4 dis forum, shikena.

It's a lie, i never witness my mum fart
it'S only the man of the house that does that, lol
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by feminineA: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
When we first got married my husband does it a lot even when we were dating. No matter the complain he does it all the time. But now na competition of whose fart is louder, smells really bad and longer. Its fun jare
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ManTiger(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
But i though you guys have come of age?
Even if you mistakenly release the gas, you should politely apologize,
Or before such happen, you can just excuse and go to convenience.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
I mess i nor know when
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by GodsSon5(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Don't be Mesmerised but I think a picture speaks more than a thousand words....That's all!

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by flyforall: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
; My girl embraces the aroma of my fart as she embraces our love and so do I .....we can even start a farting game but na me go win dat one sha cos my mess na atomic bomb lol tongue
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by mzkomsy(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
F I HEAR!!!!!!!!
Aldoe its nt reali nice fartn in frnt of ppl anyow bt dis is sumone  assume U̶̲̥̅̊ kiss,slip wif,BATH,play wif Nature can neva b ignurd bt left 2 mi  dnt c anytin wrong in fartn @ d frnt of sumone U̶̲̥̅̊ claim 2 (¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´
.As 4 mi  fart in frnt of ♍Ɣ bf n e doesn't complain instead e does ez own worse.its just abt bin understandn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.