Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bisi Ibidapo Obe: “my Baby Daughter’s Birth Gave Me The Joy Of My Life” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo Obe: “my Baby Daughter’s Birth Gave Me The Joy Of My Life” (1551 Views)

Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo Obe: “my Baby Daughter’s Birth Gave Me The Joy Of My Life” by henrydeelinkag(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Beautiful actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe has revealed that the day her daughter Destiny was born, is the happiest day of her life. She made this revelation at the ‘Celebrity Night-Out’, a programme put together by Odua TV, Chaneel 204 on Startimes.

Despite the controversy surrounding the birth of the child, the Omologbalogba actress said her birth gave her joy beyond measure. It will be recalled that the alleged father of the girl, Hon. Dino Melaye refused to take responsibility for the child and denied the paternity in the media and on social networks.

Celebrity Night-Out is a special celebrity programmed by Odua TV. It is a platform where celebrities are hosted and put on hot seats to answer questions from fans, celebs, media and select guests.

The event which started with red carpet appearances by 5pm, had celebrities like ace comedian Gbenga Adeyinka, fellow Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo amongst others in attendance. It was a fun-filled atmosphere as friends and fans alike trooped in to have a fantastic time with the beautiful Nollywood star. Media executives, reporters, entertainment personalities and select guests also turned out to party with the actress. It was a night of excitement and merry making.

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, also known as Bisi Omologbalogba, thrilled and excited the crowd as she danced rhythmically to the tunes of the energetic live band of Saint Janet.

Speaking on the happiest days of her life, Bisi enthused. “The day my daughter, Destiny was born, was and is still the happiest day of my life. I experienced love, greater than anything I had ever felt before, and I don’t think it can ever be replaced”.
Host of the event, Mr Soji Omotayo spoke on the event. “It is our custom to host celebrities regularly because we believe they should be celebrated and appreciated for the effort they put in entertaining us. Besides, their fans want to get to know them for who they really are, and so we try our best to make that happen”

Source link: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/04/bisi-ibidapo-obe-my-baby-daughters.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu And Adaora Ukoh Expose Body On Christmax Card Pics / Comedian Baskemouth And Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Khloe Kardashian’s Big B*utt Bouncing On A Horse… Gets 151 Million Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.