Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,814 members, 7,976,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me (1216 Views)

Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding / Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by bebrief(m): 5:27am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi all, I have this girl I've been dating and I intend to marry her soon. She's homely, loving and caring and she posses all I need in a wife. But she is two years older than me, and that does not bother me. I believe age is a thing of numbers. We share so much in common: religion, likes, blood group etc, we reason together and we understand ourselves so much, but I don't intend to tell my parents of her age. Am I doing the right thing? Should I go ahead with my plans? I need your honest advise!
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2008
in the grand scheme of things age should not matter but i would question the woman. not so many women would marry someone younger than them. mind u, women age quicker than men. i just hope im not damning u. how old is she if u don't me asking?
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by ztyle(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2008
Dude no need for the age, we are talking about the word "older" So @ poster Age is a thing of numbers as u said, what matter is her character & atitude if she is your type and you love her fine go on with the relationship. wink
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by almondjoy(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2008
bebrief:

Hi all, I have this girl I've been dating and I intend to marry her soon. She's homely, loving and caring and she posses all I need in a wife. But she is two years older than me, and that does not bother me. I believe age is a thing of numbers. We share so much in common: religion, likes, blood group etc, we reason together and we understand ourselves so much, but I don't intend to tell my parents of her age. Am I doing the right thing? Should I go ahead with my plans? I need your honest advise!

It looks like you do not appreciate what you have.  If you did. . .you will not be on Nairaland asking these kinds of questions.

Even after you are married, you will still come to Nairaland and ask for advice. . . indecision has been the down fall of many on this planet. . .never satisfied with what they are blessed with.

You will soon learn the hard way! Just come back to Nairaland 'hear? We go advise you welly welly!
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by dups10(f): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
@poster

wt ar u waiting for marry her and forget about her age
wt matter is love and u have it
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by iice(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
How did she become your fiance if the age thing is bothering you?

almondjoy:

It looks like you do not appreciate what you have. If you did. . .you will not be on Nairaland asking these kinds of question.

Even after you are married, you will still come to Nairaland and ask for advice. . . indecision is the down fall of many on this planet. . .never satisfied with what they are blessed with.

You will soon learn the hard way!

I tire ooo. They are compatible, their likes, religion etc infact everything he wanted in a gf. He believes age is just a number and yet he is confused undecided
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by Uche2nna(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
iice:

How did she become your fiance if the age thing is bothering you? ???

I tire ooo. They are compatible, their likes, religion etc infact everything he wanted in a girlfriend. He believes age is just a number and yet he is confused undecided

I was just thinking the same grin

U posted and I quote "I believe age is a thing of numbers". So do U want NL to advise U to the contrary undecided
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
am tired of the rubbish about age!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

@ poster

Did you not know how old she was before you started dating her? Some men are really silly, walahi!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by atiku07(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
o boy i think u are not doing the right thing cause, it will always come back to hunt you ladies are not that easy to predict in that aspect especially if she's got a better job than you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by AEjiro(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
she is two years older than me, and that does not bother me. I believe age is a thing of numbers.

This is ur answer. FULLSTOP
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by Bblak(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Poster

You've said it loud and clear that "Age is a thing of numbers" so why are you confused?.

Abeg, go for your happiness and don't let that number be a barrier to having a happy home. lipsrsealed Gdluck
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by steaming(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ poster, i understand what you are going thru, you are convinced but still have a little doubt, it's okay. It happens to everyone of us. Don't mind them acting like they have never experienced such before.

Its okay to follow your heart. Everybody would age someday whether she looks older than you or not.

So Bros, if you love her, if she is all you desire in a woman, go for her. Life is to be lived to the fullest. Love is all that matters. It covers alot.

Cheers!!!
Re: My Fiancé Is Two Years Older Than Me by bebrief(m): 3:33am On Apr 19, 2008
steaming:

@ poster, i understand what you are going through, you are convinced but still have a little doubt, it's okay. It happens to everyone of us. Don't mind them acting like they have never experienced such before.

Its okay to follow your heart. Everybody would age someday whether she looks older than you or not.

So Bros, if you love her, if she is all you desire in a woman, go for her. Life is to be lived to the fullest. Love is all that matters. It covers alot.

Cheers!!!

Thanks Steaming, you're great!

You wear my shoe and you know where it pinches me, Some atom of doubt and confusion always creeps up.

All I need is some reasurance and you just gave it to me!

Thanks a million, and one!

Love you all,

(1) (Reply)

Girls Visiting Guys: / Few Weeks After My Girl Travel, My Best Friends Girl Walked Up To Me With : / My Ex Invited Me To Her Wedding---should I Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.