Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (56151 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by olumideolamide: 4:47am On May 02, 2013
Woman, my word for u may be bitter a bit but this is just that Christ loves u. The word of God says "Do not join multitude to do evil", that's one. Secondly, u sounded like someone that has ever had about Christ before well, let me tell u, for the mere fact that ur husband cheats on u does not licence u for hopping from one place to another, why can't u go on ur knees and commit his heart to Gods hand. Don't u think u can die in d process of this ur ungodly act? What will now be ur excuse before ur Maker. Or haven't think the end is @ hand? Do u think all that is happening now is not the end Bible is talking about. U may die in d process and ur husband may change after ur death and ve a genuine salvation and ll not enter to d kingdom whereas u ll end up in hell. Woman, ve a change of mind and I pray that God ll heal u of d wounds. Jesus ll soon come back. God ll help ur home.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by macEDWIN(m): 4:54am On May 02, 2013
Pls madam cheating on ur mariage can neva b justified wth watsoever reason cos u may think dat u hv hpinest bt nt realy cos wen d conseqences prmpt dem d game 'l change, try look 4 a gud cancllng clegy dat can advice u. Dis lif is temprary & eternal joy await any1 endure. I pray dat d gud Lord 2 change d situation in ur mariage 2 wat it surpose 2 be in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Parnassuss(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

Hahahahaha, put this shirt on and ask your husband "YOU MAD?"

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 5:53am On May 02, 2013
Next thread'HOW MY HUSBANDS UNFAITHFULNESS RUINED MY LIFE'
so madam till then enjoy your life.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by okparafestus: 6:07am On May 02, 2013
why not seek a divorce and get some rest, both of you are getting it very very wrong

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Kaycee7(m): 6:10am On May 02, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
Now dats just sexist. "The woman is the man's property!" They both belong to each other. And with d way her man has been actin, I say she's entitled to a bit of fun. Just make sure U mind d kidz.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Tjohnnay: 6:22am On May 02, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord
na person papa u dey call foool, eve d uselesssss wife self dey reply 2 u, na thunder go punish u nd d wife, stupid life
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by me1234: 6:27am On May 02, 2013
Well, its rather unfortunate its gotten to this point.i hear your fellow cheat telling you to continue. You may thick your husband is a fool or will never know, unfortunately he will and i see you becoming a single mother soon. The only reason these boyfriends are around you is because you have a husband when you become single they won't be around you anymore.you better be wise and stop this abomination.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Gift340(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2013
and yhu r proud of sayin u r cheatin on ur hubby....mtcheeeeeeewwwwww....crazy woman
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by tdbanks: 6:49am On May 02, 2013
kool J:

Now you are thorn between what makes her happy and what is right. Would you still advocate divorce if it'l make her unhappy? I am after her happiness so whate'er she chooses to do, let her ride on. Obviously, she has chosen a path to happiness you and the society don't quite conform to. I suggest she takes notes while you 'educate' her on how she lives her life.

Oh and watch your mouth, your wishes for someone else just might hit your beautiful daughter(s). And I aint hurt, just a haPpy bird. Don't call names just because you know their meanings. Your ability to put your feelings on ice distinguishes you as you clearly aren't now
Please, go hang yourself, so we can have some peace. Thank you.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2013
kool J:

Now you are thorn between what makes her happy and what is right. Would you still advocate divorce if it'l make her unhappy? I am after her happiness so whate'er she chooses to do, let her ride on. Obviously, she has chosen a path to happiness you and the society don't quite conform to. I suggest she takes notes while you 'educate' her on how she lives her life.

Oh and watch your mouth, your wishes for someone else just might hit your beautiful daughter(s). And I aint hurt, just a haPpy bird. Don't call names just because you know their meanings. Your ability to put your feelings on ice distinguishes you as you clearly aren't now
ur type is well knwn.
U need to be careful before u turn a serial killer. I learnt, being vindictive is a sure step to 'psychopathy'!!
And relax, as far as the law of attraction is concerned, my danghter(s) can't be turn to dt which u are. No one, i mean no one is teaching them to become a sociopath like u!
Whoever told u to indulge in immorality jes to get back at someone, whoever advised u to go so low and join d dogs and yet derive happiness from it shld be shot at a close range!!
grin let's picture u tryin to advice ur daugther:

You: swt@, av told u. Since u av d urge to cheat back on him, i think u shld do it. I knw u said it was a mistake dt u fuccked d cook, well if it makes u happy, pls continue!

Her: thanks mummy!

You: oh. Dnt mention it! U see, wen i was ur age and ur dad was misbeavin, we didn't av a cook but the gatemen was a nice fucck!grin
And wen i got short of who to fucck, i did our dog!!

Her: ohh!!! We can do d dog too??

You: of course swt@! grin if it makes u happy!
Now run along before ur hubby comes, the cook is waiting! And dnt forget to wink at the gateman while u drive in!
grin grin fool!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 6:56am On May 02, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Ohh Loretta is a Wicked Woman Too.....

I admire the hell out of an Angry Evil Feisty Kneegress Queen with Wide Aggressive Eyes.
kiss

lol.I'm not.infact I've heard a million times that I'm too kind for my own good.(Of course said by people who know me well.)
It's just that I hate it when a drunk wakes up in the night with a mouthful of shyte and comes to spit it at us.that's when the tigress in me wakes up.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2013
blink182: Hear her deceiving herself that Jesus is the source of her happiness in cheating. Lol. I am so sorry for the kids in this family.
pls pray for them. We all knw the story aint true, but i think some particular people shld learn morals. I am nit justifying a cheat of a hubby, but a woman, with kids for that matter, shldnt go down with the dogs!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by AREWA2266: 7:05am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=50calibre]When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. WHAT IS GOOD 4 THE GEESE IS GOOD 4 D GANDER!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by gabbrri(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2013
Continue my dear. I am groomin a son to take ova 4rm me as soon as am done with u

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by spark4daz(f): 7:27am On May 02, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
this is complete trash, no man owns a woman completely. D Bible also made dat clear dat too. U want to tel me dat a man wil beat up hs wife and stil xpect ha 2 stay becuz he bought ha via slave trade.
My advice to al ladies is this: if d man ur are dating or engaged wit puts on a character dat is bad dats a red light meanin STOP, if u tink u kan chang him wen u guys marry, u wil definitely meet ur death. And u r in a marriage and ur man cheats anyhw and on top of it he beats up. What r u waitin 4 to RUN the hel awt of his life.
Love aint blind nowadays, so BE-WARNED!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 7:34am On May 02, 2013
dannie007: Something must have triggered this whole thing, why can't u sit down and find a lastin solution to it instead of leaving dis fake life of urs cos I know its not ur real person. Think very well before u break up ur homE.

Her husband has already broken up the marriage. How much pain do you people expect a woman to continue to take when her husband neither loves or respects her? The husband has already told her to leave the marriage. It's funny how nobody seems to put the blame where it belongs(on that s-l-u-t of a husband she has) because in your world what a man does is justified.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by vanstanzy(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2013
librangyps:

Pls hush... U chase a goat to a wall, it is forced to attack. A bad husband can turn a virtuous woman vicious. Please God almighty, don't give me such a man else I'll poison him. Simple

U'll take some1s' life and expect to live 4ever, right? How STU*PID u re. Don't u know thats even the worst?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Cheks01(f): 7:49am On May 02, 2013
dc555: My Sister, if u don't stop ur infidelity this is my prayer for u: may you never know peace in that marriage, may you jam HIV in the course of ur escapades, may u become a single mother before the end of this year, may ur children be ashamed to call u mother. nonsense!!!
She needs ur encouragement n good prayers nt cause
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 7:51am On May 02, 2013
me1234: Well, its rather unfortunate its gotten to this point.i hear your fellow cheat telling you to continue. You may thick your husband is a fool or will never know, unfortunately he will and i see you becoming a single mother soon. The only reason these boyfriends are around you is because you have a husband when you become single they won't be around you anymore.you better be wise and stop this abomination.

Tell her husband to stop the abomination.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 7:54am On May 02, 2013
me1234: Well, its rather unfortunate its gotten to this point.i hear your fellow cheat telling you to continue. You may thick your husband is a fool or will never know, unfortunately he will and i see you becoming a single mother soon. The only reason these boyfriends are around you is because you have a husband when you become single they won't be around you anymore.you better be wise and stop this abomination.

Her husband is a fool, a cheating fool and a abomination.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 8:01am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=AREWA2266][/quote]

The only thing you said that made any sense was, quote( what's good for the goose is good for the gander).
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by saintgwizard(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2013
You just told us the happy begining but will not come back to tell the bitter end. U are not doing the right thing. U claim what ur husband is into is bad but u are now into it. Stop, retrace ur path, if ur husband is not good enough leave the marriage, but as far u are in his house, u are playing with fire. I pity the young man that is so foolish to be going out with you. For the criticise that will quote me and say otherwise, sorry I'm not going to read your post not to even reply.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by ezemoses(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2013
sometimes life is so unfair hey. i even wonder if marriage or being faithful is now worth it
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by oonwuali(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2013
Majority of nairalanders love u and wil not like to see ur life destroyed out of ignorance. Disregard the advice from people who are saying "yes, go on and teach him a lesson of his life!", because they do nt mean well for u. Since God has blessed u with children,pls consider them ur big assets and work hard to add value to their lives and u wil surely be glad @ last.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2013
KMB: God help you o if and when he finds out. You will become a single mum that you do not want to be for sure. Yes what he is doing is not acceptable but is he really worth what you are doing to yourself? Two wrongs do not make a right.
But sha na u sabi o

Is polygamy a crime under Nigerian law? Is polyandry a crime too?

Because as it is we are only hypocrits. Maybe they should allow both legally since both men and women are cheating left and right.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2013
oonwuali: Majority of nairalanders love u and wil not like to see ur life destroyed out of ignorance. Disregard the advice from people who are saying "yes, go on and teach him a lesson of his life!", because they do nt mean well for u. Since God has blessed u with children,pls consider them ur big assets and work hard to add value to their lives and u wil surely be glad @ last.

Sombody said she's having a ball and you're advising her against it.

If God's advice could not convince Eve in Eden, what chance have you a mere mortal to convince this woman?

Women generally don't take advice like that, let her do her own thing and waite for the result.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by khiaa(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2013
okpara ugo: SHAME ON YOU WOMAN

and shame on any single man who climbs another man's wife to take advantage of her husband.

Instead of running to God for solution, you decided to handle it yourself. A case of 2 wrongs making a right...

SODDOM AND GOMMORAH.

WTH, Take advantage of her slut of a husband, are you for real? It's always two wrongs don't make a right when the man is getting what he deserves. Two wrongs don't make it right but it sure makes it even. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by oloriooko(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2013
@ OP
madam so you think you are happy now abi? just wait a few more days and the truth will dawn on you.

and mr randy husband, you jolly that has refused to know home has given you the audacity to disrespect your wife and kids abi, very soon "owo palaba re a se igi", those gals you think are making you smile will destroy you beyond repairs.

even if you want to cheat on your wife don't you have enough sense to respect her and put her in her rightful position? if you cannot deal this way then stay off other gals and face your wife.

you have 4 kids already and you are still after some opeke outside abi, you must be a mumu, you no sabi play, you come enter field grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Jay5000(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2013
OP, it will keep 'sweeeeting' you more and more until you're caught and disgraced and probably disowned by ur own kids. Such is the fate of an adulterer. So enjoy it while it's sweet and don't feel too bad or go crying back to Jesus when u're caught.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On May 02, 2013
dc555: My Sister, if u don't stop ur infidelity this is my prayer for u: may you never know peace in that marriage, may you jam HIV in the course of ur escapades, may u become a single mother before the end of this year, may ur children be ashamed to call u mother. nonsense!!!
You are a very f00lish hediot really and this prayer is your portion a thousand times, did she tell you there is peace in her marriage?isn't that why she's treading this part?ewu.

Why didn't you curse her husband who has left her miserable all these years? What the woman is doing is wrong but its very evil\wicked of you to just come here and hurl curses at her without even considering her plight, she obviously doesn't know what else to do hence her actions, instead of you to advice her you are talking as if her husband did no wrong here, I really hate men like you and that useless 50callibre whatever, mscheew.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by amaben2020(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2013
are u a prostitute? why not go to God in prayer over ur man, dont forget 'for better for worse'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.