Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,759 members, 7,921,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Are Our Politicians Unaware Of The Healthcare Crisis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Our Politicians Unaware Of The Healthcare Crisis? (833 Views)

Ebola: Nigeria's Healthcare System Failed Us / Rejuvenating The Healthcare Sector In Nigeria / The Healthcare Product You've Been Waiting For Is Now Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Our Politicians Unaware Of The Healthcare Crisis? by bebure(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2008
The problem of healthcare is universal but in Nigeria politicians take the mickey. I just read in todays news that our president, Umaru Yar'Adua flew out if the country yesterday for something as simple as breathlessness. I mean these politicians are willing to fly out following the slightest of symptoms. Surely they are fully aware of the crisis yet no one is willing to take any action. It's like they are saying screw the common Nigerian, as long as I can afford healthcare abroad for myself and my family I don't care. We have serious problems in Nigeria, and I wonder when we will get to a stage whereby the topic of discussion is so so and so politician called the other one "bitter". God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Exercise Steps And Tips / Sleep Paralyses / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.