Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (25378 Views)

The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is.... / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Dopefiend(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
inaluf: Had opportunity to travel abroad twice after NYSC but i turned down the offer.

Na punny do u grin grin grin
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
I travelled frm lag down to port city to spend a week with her unaware .
Only to see anoda guy with hm on my arrival.woooow! Wat am seeing?
It is either d guy leave or I leave.@last am d landlord for dat week bt wen I get to lag I deleted her no
D rest is history

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2013
Painful and stupidd..

Buying a condo for her on her name-

Going to movies with her to see LIFE OF PI and dying inside
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 1:09am On May 01, 2013
Huh?
Vilicious: he is really great but is she supposed to marry him because he gave her kidney.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2013
Make sure your deal with her, either physical or psychologically...
I Hate 9ja: *tears in my eyes* cant believe it....hmmm,she and her family took my loyalty and gentleness for stupidity....for all i sacrificed for her neva to be left out in school.....she says she nor send me.....if not for God and Jazz....i wld av been rusticated frm sch....*learnt my lesson a bitter way*

she go suffer...whalahi
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 1:17am On May 01, 2013
Love is madness!
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 1:22am On May 01, 2013
Trusting a pretentious slag that should've been casted time ago...
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by ini4brandon(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by papin5: 4:18am On May 01, 2013
olajide_07: Going back
My most painful
Did is getting married to her.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:50am On May 01, 2013
I should have spent more time studying instead of visiting female hostel cry
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:03am On May 01, 2013
PrettySpicey: 1. Wake up very early, everyday, to clean up d house n make him brkfast, even duo i want to sleep in.
2. Wash his clothes, even with my nails chipping off.
3. Laugh at his jokes ... Just so he'd be hapi.
4. Willing and ready anytime he wants it.
5. Share all n every with him.

Love is not easy. It's a daily sacrifice. N every sacrifice takes sth out of us but we still do it ... all in d name of LOVE.

Dayum! So what does he do apart from go to work
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Krisgift(f): 6:34am On May 01, 2013
jhydebaba: I donated one of my kidneys to her, now she's fine n realized I'm not good for her cuz I've a kidney. cry cry cry
Nolly wood things,d op didn't ask abt movies o
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by scobaba: 6:51am On May 01, 2013
First, University love.

I was in 300L, met ds Delta State 100l chick, igbo boi like me fell yakata for her. Did everytn to make her happy, joined frat(fine boiz),did assignments even exam impersonation. Bleeping was no problem and she doled out cash, but so many eyes were on her hence my excessive protection.

But by the end of 3rd year, it showed n my result. Imagine ds trend, 1st year 4.7 CGPA, 2nd year 4.5,3rd year 3.1.we continued till I graduated but had to give her space in final year, so I could grab the almighty 2.1.
She's married with a kid, but we are still friends(@ least on BB).

Second, NYSC luv.

Anoda Delta chick I met during youth service in a notorious town in Delta State, stayed back after service just to be with her(popsie/mumsy dey lag dey hala). Got a job der, worked for 2yrs, lost the jb, still stayed der doing nothing for 6months, finally got anoda job in lagos, walked up to d dreaded H.R mgr and asked to be transferred to dat same town..got the transfer. Phew.

Though I'm now in FCT, ds one will stay.......we are getting married in Nov.*dancing azonto*

7 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Sepp360(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu
yhu mumu nor be small!... HIHIHI
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by expertfingers(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2013
There is no pain in love.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by ikecinho(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2013
Vilicious: you are intelligent but its like you have never fallen in love before

maybe he's ugly
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 8:09am On May 01, 2013
jhydebaba: I donated one of my kidneys to her, now she's fine n realized I'm not good for her cuz I've a kidney. cry cry cry
are u an actor??cos dis isn't a film setting!!say sumfin real plz
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by samflex(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2013
Love sweet sha grin but 9ja babes dey use am scam wella cry
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by nanauju(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2013
I loved this guy and thought he loved me too until he told me abt his girlfriend whom he loves soo much
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Fishoy(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2013
IamAthens: First of all make I laff. I refused a N3m per month Japanese scholarship for her.

if u were ma son i'l kil u fr doin dat
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by mtprofessor5(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2013
plz continue am learnin....[b]plz continue am learnin....[/b]plz continue am learnin....
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by samflex(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2013
kalufelix: u dey crase. Na testmony u wan cum giv here?

Lwkmd!!!! U gv am ur virginity, Na who we go ask na?
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by COvo(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2013
Turned down advances from d prettiest girl I've ever met...Cos I was in love with....abeg d thing d̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̶̲̥̅̊ mk me vex
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Sike(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2013
The only sacrifice i could think of right now is ignoring my precious Chelsea matches anytime she's with me. Damn! Who say love no exist.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by walemoses2(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2013
Afer NYSC,still searching for job,travelled more than 100km to profess my love,got a shabby treatment but was offered some money but i rejected of course (Big boyyyy)....only to get to Motor park and discovered that i had no transport fare....Come and seee fine bara and ejoooo,e de helllppp me,i got back to my house 1 o clock in the night,i guess,that was the end of my love chapter.But i had a wonderful experience later on that for your own true LOVE,u dont have to exert urself more than capacity.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by mavo51: 9:39am On May 01, 2013
2 share my luv with gal cause of job opportunity
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Uwakuwak(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2013
mko abiola: I travelled frm lag down to port city to spend a week with her unaware . Only to see anoda guy with hm on my arrival.woooow! Wat am seeing? It is either d guy leave or I leave.@last am d landlord for dat week bt wen I get to lag I deleted her no D rest is history
but you enter her london that night, he go pain her say she lose the two of u the same day.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by MRMICKMEN: 10:08am On May 01, 2013
mikeyhernadez: I never love before oo

stay away
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Iniotong(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2013
Ahhhhhh e plenty oooooo just remembered dat i bought 1 gale lunch n had to trek back home....jeez i no ever try am again
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Ayorh4you(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2013
I wasted a month NYSC alawee plus money meant to repaire ma laptop screen (19, 800 +25, 000) to trvl to see her. Only for her to abandon me immediately I finished d money. Thank God I kept my transport back. I suffered for almost a month wasting such money.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Chomzy19(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2013
Ayorh4you: I wasted a month NYSC alawee plus money meant to repaire ma laptop screen (19, 800 +25, 000) to trvl to see her. Only for her to abandon me immediately I finished d money. Thank God I kept my transport back. I suffered for almost a month wasting such money.
and ur sig says money no b problem...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Neoviper147: 10:56am On May 01, 2013
I smoked weed because of Naomi hoping to impress her since she smokes weed more than Fela, you know what? I almost ran mad in Uniben...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.