Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,300 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Am I Beautiful? (pic) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I Beautiful? (pic) (6352 Views)

I Need I Beautiful Love Babe In Lagos Dat Can Compet Me With Sex / I Need I Beautiful Love Babe In Lagos Dat Can Compet Me With Sex / I Need I Beautiful Love Babe In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by pendo89(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2013
Preciousgirl:

can you handle me? i mean by san.pads, pay school fees, feed me 4 tymez daily, buy brazillian hair, BB, pay rent?, change my wardrobe? , pamper me?.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This poster must be 190 in disguise
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by DollyParton1(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2013
lol... u have all finished this geh!!
Leave am make she catch her mugu na...if geh jam mugu, mugu must pay...
Looks like her kitty is diamond and gold plated...
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2013
Yes, but that hairstyle doesn't do you justice.
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2013
Preciousgirl:

can you handle me? i mean by san.pads, pay school fees, feed me 4 tymez daily, buy brazillian hair, BB, pay rent?, change my wardrobe? , pamper me?.....
next time I visit ikeja, I will show you pictures of girls that do not demand half as much but are 100 times prettier.

Cheap hustler.

1 Like

Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2013
The bible had u in mind when it said something abt a woman of easy virtue, advertising herself and calling on youngmen from rooftop window to come into her!

1 Like

Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by tellwisdom: 3:53pm On May 01, 2013
Preciousgirl: please nairaland, critically evaluate my looks. thank you
Are you a lost and found victim..see hw she come be like person wey dem dey find sad

1 Like

Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by hakunajay(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2013
the OP no reply again? when people were saying she's beautiful, she promptly replied thanks but when the insults started she ate the humble pie. me i think she's just joking about buying pads, school fees etc. abeg make una chill for her small.
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Evergreen4(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2013
hakunajay: the OP no reply again? when people were saying she's beautiful, she promptly replied thanks but when the insults started she ate the humble pie. me i think she's just joking about buying pads, school fees etc. abeg make una chill for her small.
we no go chill for her ooo, just becos I said she is beautiful and asked her 4 her contact she started asking if I handle her by reeling out conditions dat I must meet.
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2013
Preciousgirl:

You'll issue receipts for all these items ba?
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by MrCork: 12:26pm On May 02, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: You guessed right. 20 marks just exactly like yours!

...SECURITY WOMAN <<<<<< not a wifey material! undecided
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by happyjuliet(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2013
U try some
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by crownjustice: 3:19am On May 05, 2013
Evergreen4: we no go chill for her ooo, just becos I said she is beautiful and asked her 4 her contact she started asking if I handle her by reeling out conditions dat I must meet.

There is nothing wrong with conditions. It is obvious that her conditions does not meet with your conditions. There is no need for insults. You move on.
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by fharrisonfort(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2013
by God's grace
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by nlmonpoint(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2013
I. Simply laff when some gurls demand sooo much even to d level of pad...omo what r they taking us for seff ? Mugu or Maga ?
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by tobezekiel(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
ur pretty.. buh am better wink
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by UyiIredia(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2013
No you aren't. You are plain.
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Oluwatoyinella(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2013
deshclones:

now we know why you uploaded this pics...someone's daughter,sister,friend,gf,future mom...in some years time you will see open this thread and weep...you will regret the day you brought your whor1ng to a public forum...i pity you and your folks..all you deserve from sane people is just pity and loads of prayers....you are so insipid and monumentally ph00lish.
True talk bros, na so we dey see dem oh, wide mouth, longer troath and big eye. Chineke nna kpo ghi
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by crownjustice: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
crownjustice:

There is nothing wrong with conditions. It is obvious that her conditions does not meet with your conditions. There is no need for insults. You move on.

Well said
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by stevecantrell: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
jackbauerspower:

All this For a 4/10 face?

You don't have to carry a gun before u become an armed robber

Even for a 9/10 face...
What's wrong with d adult Nigerian female ??
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
U plenty 4 ur kind!!u try!!
Re: Am I Beautiful? (pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Preciousgirl:

what will ur fada be doing?
I'm jus wondering, since u are waiting for a man to buy u simple sanitary pads, what do u use for now? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? / Single And Searching For A Wife / Uyo Matured Adult Whatsapp Connect (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.