Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,554 members, 7,944,661 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cpa Approval As A Nigerian Need Help Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cpa Approval As A Nigerian Need Help Here (535 Views)

Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Have You Hear About CPA, The Lazy Man Way Making 20$ Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cpa Approval As A Nigerian Need Help Here by toasmart(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
pls can any! in the house who has been into cpa marketing furnish me how he or she got approved suucessfully frpm cpa networks
Re: Cpa Approval As A Nigerian Need Help Here by happyday: 8:14am On May 01, 2013
What's the issue you're having?
Has your application been denied or you're entertaining fears that you may not be let in?
For virtually all CPA networks, they are in business and so they really want to make real profits and in the process cut the crap out for any new user who they feel has no idea what CPA is about OR will later mess up their markets with junks.
Give the impression that you are an established marketer and a clear plan on how you plan to market, and you shoukd have no problem. This works ALL the time, try it . . .

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Need Of Someone Dat Can Register ur Pharmacy Premise With His Licence? / Introducing Vivayla Healthcare Consultancy Services / Pls Where Can I Get Pellets For My Rabbis In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.