Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim (8707 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2013
Okorocha for President.

Down Fashola..
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo: The Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha has resumed his normal official duties after a 2 week medical treatment in London.

The governor sustained a minor head injury when his convoy was involved in a motor accident during a project inspection 2 weeks ago in Orlu Local Government area of Imo state.

While briefing Government House Correspondents in Owerri, the state capital, the Governor said he embarked on the medical treatment abroad as quick as possible because of the internal head injury sustained during the course of the accident.

He however said he has “resumed work as usual and now healthy since doctors have certified that he can resume work as soon as possible”.
Meanwhile, the Governor said he has forgiven the owner of the Benz 200 that rammed into his convoy and donated the sum of N200,000 to the offender to enable him fix his vehicle.

Governor Okorocha however thanked Nigerians, the Nigerian Media and the People of Imo state for their continuous prayer and support in his absence.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/30/okorocha-resumes-donates-n200-000-to-accident-victim/

Reasonable of him. It was on this same forum that the governor of Osun state allowed a court judge to sentence a man who stole his china phone to 45yrs in prison.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2013
Ejiné: Governor Owelle Anayo Okorocha donates N200,000 to accident victim...

...Donates N200 Million to self.

Case closed grin

Commonsense is not for common people..
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 01, 2013
emekatimsu: i hear say na d govanor's convoy drive confusion enter d benz man head.
U knw hw it is with out politicians and dia crazy driving pattern on d road wanting to push commoners off d road.
Anyway i will try m luck with my grandpa's Mutsibushi gallant car 1984 model, who knws i may get more than 2hundredK as compensatn.

You will get a big RIP...

Proxyisnice: HMM GOOD ROCHAS.GO TRY AM WITH T A ORJI U GO ROT IN JAIL grin

Hehehehehe... Dont toy with the temper of a short Zaccheus..
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2013
exxell:

Why do you keep on licking this man's sweaty arsse when its obviuos his only mission in Imo is "THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE"? Nawa ooo. Nne, iberibe ibe gi dikwa much ooo. Ewekwala iwe, mana idara iberibe nke ukwu! Owelle "chiri gaba but can't pay de salary of health workers. Owelle "chiri gaba but he had ibb and emeka offor as his confidants. Owelle "chiri gaba but he trippled d school fees of non indigenes to cover up for indigenes. Owelle "chiri gaba but he travels abroad to treat mosquito bite. Owelle "chiri gaba but he engages his fellow governor's aide in fisticuffs. Owelle "chiri gaba but he made sure his deputy governor was impeached immediately he perceived that the guy has governorship ambitions..... Which was the promise he made to the people of Owerri zone that he will only stay for one tenure and then go... Just to secure their votes! Am really beginning to suspect that you warm this guy's bed a lot!

I have never heard such arrant nonsense... Everyman has his idiosyncracies...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Marotzke(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2013
gbanikiti: yes o! that is why Rochas is the best thing to ever happen in Imo State. Instead of haters to give up their fight against my governor, they still complain endlessly. Fucck dem haters!
what's the difference between Berem and gbankiti? Rochas laptop!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by neksummi(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2013
It's so shamefull that these leaders always fly out for medical attention while they leave the systems back home rotten.

It's very pathetic.

Anyway that doesn't stop me from helping all who care to start earning a living online:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/21
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by andyanders: 1:40pm On May 01, 2013
Good Job the governor.Let hatters say their mind and may you continue with your good work
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by clint77ng: 1:42pm On May 01, 2013
Must owelle call a press conference where he will forgive and donate 200k. to the victim? How can u forgive someone whose car u hit and instead of telling us that u r at fault, u want to use it as a cheap political gain to dash him 200k. Stealing of a phone is a criminal act and hitting someone's car has never been a criminal act. so why do people compare that. Has anyone been sentenced before for hitting someone's car? This name okorocha makes some people go insane.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 01, 2013
Keneking: Igbos are indeed doing well, at least the offender was not sentenced to 45years for alleged attempt on the governor's life.

If this is your parameter for measuring the fact that Igbos are doing well, then you ve got BIG problem.
Ethnicity and tribal sentimant has really reduced you to a slowpoke. tongue

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 01, 2013
okpara ugo:

I have never heard such arrant nonsense... Everyman has his idiosyncracies...

GETAWAY YOU..... NWANEE, IWU AKPA AMU!
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by gbanikiti(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2013
clint77ng: Must owelle call a press conference where he will forgive and donate 200k. to the victim? How can u forgive someone whose car u hit and instead of telling us that u r at fault, u want to use it as a cheap political gain to dash him 200k. Stealing of a phone is a criminal act and hitting someone's car has never been a criminal act. so why do people compare that. Has anyone been sentenced before for hitting someone's car? This name okorocha makes some people go insane.
smh for Nigerian youths. They never stop to complain.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by nicky4lif(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2013
Eye opener,open it for us nau.uthor=Amb.charles]I jus pray God opens the eye's of imolite to see that this man is the biggest thief ever#hw can he forgive a man when he was at fault driving himself off the convoy line....he gave the man 200k to fix a 230E mercedes that collided with a sequi bullet prove jeep#will he aver repair he's own car and continue using it.....i pity the poor masses of imo state who are yet to open their eye[/quote]
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by mich2012: 3:36pm On May 01, 2013
berem: who says i haven't been to Imo state and my local government Orlu since Rochas became Governor ? where did i do my igba nkwu nwanyi? In Anambra? hehehehe i laff in french!

Ndi ara ndi ara le le lekwa ha! grin

Hahaha that was nice and funny!
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Whose fault was it?

If it was the driver's fault, then what message is Okorocha's public stunt sending to other reckless drivers?[/size]
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2013
Amb.charles:
I jus pray God opens the eye's of imolite to see that this man is the biggest thief ever#hw can he forgive a man when he was at fault driving himself off the convoy line....he gave the man 200k to fix a 230E mercedes that collided with a sequi bullet prove jeep#will he aver repair he's own car and continue using it.....i pity the poor masses of imo state who are yet to open their eye

Dude were you a witness? Blind haterz... continue hating.

Okorocha more power to your elbow. All these shameless people can't stop your progress.
You have always been a good man.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by kcpumping(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2013
exxell:

Why do you keep on licking this man's sweaty arsse when its obviuos his only mission in Imo is "THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE"? Nawa ooo. Nne, iberibe ibe gi dikwa much ooo. Ewekwala iwe, mana idara iberibe nke ukwu! Owelle "chiri gaba but can't pay de salary of health workers. Owelle "chiri gaba but he had ibb and emeka offor as his confidants. Owelle "chiri gaba but he trippled d school fees of non indigenes to cover up for indigenes. Owelle "chiri gaba but he travels abroad to treat mosquito bite. Owelle "chiri gaba but he engages his fellow governor's aide in fisticuffs. Owelle "chiri gaba but he made sure his deputy governor was impeached immediately he perceived that the guy has governorship ambitions..... Which was the promise he made to the people of Owerri zone that he will only stay for one tenure and then go... Just to secure their votes! Am really beginning to suspect that you warm this guy's bed a lot!

Was trying figure out what u intends to achieve with this whole thing until I found out u ar an agent.....jtol for u.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by DeWisedon(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2013
exxell:

i quote u wrong.cheribe nke gi dizi too much sef
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by darkashes(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo: The Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha has resumed his normal official duties after a 2 week medical treatment in London.

The governor sustained a minor head injury when his convoy was involved in a motor accident during a project inspection 2 weeks ago in Orlu Local Government area of Imo state.

While briefing Government House Correspondents in Owerri, the state capital, the Governor said he embarked on the medical treatment abroad as quick as possible because of the internal head injury sustained during the course of the accident.

He however said he has “resumed work as usual and now healthy since doctors have certified that he can resume work as soon as possible”.

Meanwhile, the Governor said he has forgiven the owner of the Benz 200 that rammed into his convoy and donated the sum of N200,000 to the offender to enable him fix his vehicle.

Governor Okorocha however thanked Nigerians, the Nigerian Media and the People of Imo state for their continuous prayer and support in his absence.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/30/okorocha-resumes-donates-n200-000-to-accident-victim/
mr governor kwenu.. U too much. Long luve and good governance/more grease to ur elbow. Buh my oga at the top, if i catch u wif ur convoy na ur car i go dey aim for, this time i know say i go get more for purposeful ramming and plot to wound u..wasjustsaying,myoga
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by dedollarman(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
Any thing u do people must talk bad of u he has helped the man people are not greatful if he has jail the man 45 years like the other governor people would also complain the issue remain that we imolite LOVE our governor remember no body is perfect not even u that criticise another .
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by dedollarman(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2013
Any thing u do people must talk bad of u he has helped the man people are not greatful if he has jail the man 45 years like the other governor people would also complain the issue remain that we imolite LOVE our governor remember no body is perfect not even u that criticise another .
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by adorable11: 7:56am On May 02, 2013
U r tlkin as if u wld b a beta governor if u r given d chance. Rochas continue doin ur best cos dere is no way u can satisfy everybdy definitely people wld tlk bad abt u but continue tryin ur best and God wld see u tru.

Why do you keep on licking this man's sweaty arsse when its obviuos his only mission in Imo is "THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE"? Nawa ooo. Nne, iberibe ibe gi dikwa much ooo. Ewekwala iwe, mana idara iberibe nke ukwu! Owelle "chiri gaba but can't pay de salary of health workers. Owelle "chiri gaba but he had ibb and emeka offor as his confidants. Owelle "chiri gaba but he trippled d school fees of non indigenes to cover up for indigenes. Owelle "chiri gaba but he travels abroad to treat mosquito bite. Owelle "chiri gaba but he engages his fellow governor's aide in fisticuffs. Owelle "chiri gaba but he made sure his deputy governor was impeached immediately he perceived that the guy has governorship ambitions..... Which was the promise he made to the people of Owerri zone that he will only stay for one tenure and then go... Just to secure their votes! Am really beginning to suspect that you warm this guy's bed a lot![/quote]
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by Flygerian1(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2013
Good.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by kennykool4u: 10:00am On May 02, 2013
went abroad for minor injure....is this the same guy that want to change Nigeria?.....
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by annfeliks(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=eaglechild]Why not fly the victim to UK to manage him for post traumatic stress.
Only 200k.[quote author=eaglechild] A ga-eme ole meta uwa mma? Dem tel u say d offender sustain injury? Hw many governors go do as Rochas? Odas go make am rot in jail. Pesin wey donate 200k neva try? Mtcheeeeeeew INGRATE!! BAD BELLE.
Re: Okorocha Resumes, Donates N200,000 To Accident Victim by markpeakson(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2013
i thank God for if that man try this in state of Osun he will rot in jail(45yrs)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno: Capital Projects Get 65% As Zulum Budgets ₦208 Billion For 2021 / Nigerians Should Expect Improvement In Security, Says IGP / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.