Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435487 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
femishow2005:

Morning Sis. of course it's not too late u can still do it next week depending on your schedule tho. As par direction, from where you are if u can get a bus to obalende fine else you come oshodi and pick bus to obalende. From there take a N70 keke napep to Raymond Njoku street. U can tell the rider u wanna drop at the hospital. Also for Alagbon just go back to obalende and take another napep to the police station.

Hope this Helps

Thanks a lot.. God bless u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks a lot.. God bless u

seubis: From iyana iba,u find ur way to oshodi,when u get to oshodi u board a bus going to obalende.when u get to obalende u board another bus going to falomo then u alight @ polo bus stop.u will see a street beside zenith bank @ the bus stop, its just a stone throw frm the bank or u ask anybody that u re going to 25 raymond Njoku street or children practise.secondl,as regards the police report,when u re thru with ur medicals,u board a bus back to obalende then u a board keke marwa to alagbon.guy the police report na 3k ooo!those policemen are sumtin else ooo.just wise up and shine ur eyes.Hope this help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2013
seubis: Yeah,Faith work wonders.The visa is urs already.just go to the embassy to do ur fingerprint and pick up the visa for you and ur family.Its urs already.U and ur family re destined to live ur american dream.

@Seubis: you are a big blessing to me and my family. God bless you! your path to God's own country shall be smoothened with grace and favour IJN - Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
Congrats,glory be to God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
principo: .
Congrats,glory be to God
[
principo: .
Congrats,glory be to God
quote author=Toks2008]I actually entered for the program reluctantly but i guess i have lost the confirmation number so i may not be able to check if im selected. Too bad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
pls i ve nt recived mail on my interview does it mean im nt qualified
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Madu77:

Please house, how will one send his Transcript to WES? Can I get their address so that the school can mail my transcript to WES? If any other person can help I will be grateful please because I have got HND in Chemical Engineering and going by the report on the thread, I deem it right to see if I can do my postgraduate course as a my wife is a nurse and can write their state exam to start working. Thanks and good morning to all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Madu77:

Please Zeleez, how will one send his Transcript to WES? Can I get their address so that the school can mail my transcript to WES? If any other person can help I will be grateful please because I have got HND in Chemical Engineering and going by the report on the thread, I deem it right to see if I can do my postgraduate course as a my wife is a nurse and can write their state exam to start working. Thanks and good morning to all
pls, check it out here: http://www.wes.org/immigrants/index.asp
does it help?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Suretreasure: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.
I had a successful Interview last week.
N.B: I did my interview outside Nigeria
Pre-interview during submission of documents.
CO: What's your occupation?
Me: Student
CO: Which school?
Me: Answered
CO: How old are you?
The CO then asked for the documents one after the other and also asked if I've any other documents she hasn't asked for. I gave her all my supporting documents & she choose the needed ones out of them. Then, I did the finger print.
CO: Pls, go and have your sit, you'll be call to the interview room shortly. (Immigrants are interviewed specially in a room)
The real Interview with the CO.
CO: Sorry for the mispronunciation of your name, can you pls correct me? (Immigrants are not assigned numbers since we're few)
Me: I pronounced it for him syllabically.
CO: I know you've been to many countries, tell me what you're doing here
Me: I'm studying
CO: What are you studying?
Me: Medicine
CO: O.k. Have you ever been to the States?
Me: No
CO: Did you've any relatives there?
CO: Then, who is the person you filled on the form?
Me: My Dad's friend
CO: How did he became friend with your Dad?
Me: I explained vividly
CO: Can you tell me something about the Germany stamp on your passport?
Me: I applied for a Germany transit Visa but was rejected.
CO: Why were you rejected?
Me: Incomplete document. The Interviewer ask for my bank acct statement which I didn't go with for my Interview.
CO: What of the South Africa stamp?
Me: I passed through South Africa when I was coming to study here.
CO: Why did you played for the lottery?
CO: Where did you played for it?
CO: Did you played with your friends/relatives? Were they also selected?
Me: No. I didn't played with friends. But my brother also played.
CO: Was he selected?
CO: What was his reaction?
Me: He supported me & helped me a lot.
CO: Who did you told when you were selected?
Me: My brother & My Dad
CO: What did your Dad says then?
Me: He said I should continue with the processing.
CO: I have to approve your Visa now since all your documents are completed
Me: Thank you Sir
CO: You had good grades in your results. (Returned my original documents to me)
CO: Any question for me?
Me: Can I travel out of the States before I get my Green card?
CO: I know you don't have much holidays, so try & go to the States during this Xmas & make sure you don't stay out of the States for more than a year so that you won't loss your residence. I know you'll like to finish school before going to the States finally.
(He was right, my longest holiday which is less than a month is during the Xmas.)
CO: Any other question?
He then gave me a paper and told me where to pick up my Passport & Visa package.
Then I walked out of the Interview hall with my ever smiling face like a bachelor who just get a Yes from his dream girl.
God is so great.

Advice:
1. Apply "One step at a time" rule so as not to get carried away due to anxiousness.
2. For those outside Nigeria, pls try and get the police report from your present country even if you haven't send up to a year in the country.
3. Get your Vaccination record so as not to spend unnecessary money. Ask those at home to get it for you & scan it if you're outside Nigeria.

Thanks you all, in one way or the other, I've learnt from most people on this trend. Special thanks to @ Ernestleon, you're blessed Bro.
For those awaiting their Interview & 2NL, believe & have faith that the Visa is yours.
Wishing you all success in your endeavours.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Suretreasure: Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.
The CO then asked for the documents one after the other and also asked if I've any other documents she hasn't asked for. I gave her all my supporting documents & she choose the needed ones out of them. Then, I did the finger print.
CO: Pls, go and have your sit, you'll be call to the interview room shortly. (Immigrants are interviewed specially in a room)
CO: Sorry for the mispronunciation of your name, can you pls correct me? (Immigrants are not assigned numbers since we're few)
Me: I'm a studying
Me: Incomplete document. The Interviewer ask for my bank acct statement which I didn't go with for my Interview.
CO: I know you don't have much holidays, so try & go to the States during this Xmas & make sure you don't stay out of the States for more than a year so that you won't loss your residence. I know you'll like to finish school before going to the States finally.
(He was right, my longest holiday which is less than a month is during the Xmas.)
He then gave me a paper and told me where to pick up my Passport & Visa package.
Then I walked out of the Interview hall with my ever smiling face like a bachelor who just get a Yes from his dream girl.
God is so great.

Advice:
1. Apply "One step at a time" rule so as not to get carried away due to anxiousness.
2. For those outside Nigeria, pls try and get the police report from your present country even if you haven't send up to a year in the country.
3. Get your Vaccination record so as not to spend unnecessary money. Ask those at home to get it for you & scan it if you're outside Nigeria.

Thanks you all, in one way or the other, I've learnt from most people on this trend. Special thanks to @ Ernestleon, you're blessed Bro.
For those awaiting their Interview & 2NL, believe & have faith that the Visa is yours.
Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 1:26am On Nov 13, 2013
you guys don't know how happy i am hearing all the good news am hearing in this forum. firstly my apologies for absence in this great forum. i really needed to grind some ass. i know i am the next to testifly. in jesus name. once again congrat to all successful interview s and departure. Gods good will shall be countinous in forum.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:37am On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

Congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Thank God i did my medical on Monday. Though,i got there around 9:00am b/cos i went there 4rm sango area.
I went with my wife and 3yrs old son.
I paid 12,000 4 consultation & 8,500 4 imminization, my wife paid 12,000 4 consultation & 4,000 4 imminization while my son paid 7,000 4 consultation & 33,800 4 imminization despite going with imminization record. I was asked to come today by 4:00pm 4 the result.
My greetings goes to roodboy for directions to the clinic,God bless u my brother.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

Congratulations Bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
My great forumites,i will need ur contributions on this:
I came from benin city for my medical so i stayed with a friend in sango area. I left his house on monday around 5:20am and got to the clinic by 9:00.
My interview is on Friday,so i dont want to take chances. I will like a hotel that will be close to the embassy that will be around N5,000 and below to meet to time. My interview time is 7:00am.
Pls. ur contributions will highly be appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

Congratulation my dear. It is a good and great news that you made. God who made you have this, will see you through in all the that relates to your plans in Jesus name. Let your testimony be a stepping stone to all that are expecting their interview in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

congrats. wots a nice experience
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gett: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please please help me!
When will be my interview appointment? my case number is 2014AF00012***. Thank u!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
congrat @ sure.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please which of the two hospitals did you use? The charges are quite considerate. I will be having my medicals on 26th
TCPonly: Thank God i did my medical on Monday. Though,i got there around 9:00am b/cos i went there 4rm sango area.
I paid 12,000 4 consultation & 8,500 4 imminization, my wife paid 12,000 4 consultation & 4,000 4 imminization while my son paid 7,000 4 consultation & 33,800 4 imminization despite going with imminization record. I was asked to come today by 4:00pm 4 the result.
My greetings goes to roodboy for directions to the clinic,God bless u my brother.
Please which of the two hospitals did you use? The charges are quite considerate. I will be having my medicals on 26th
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

congrats am so happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Congratulations Suretreasure....the Lord shall perfect all that concerns you and grant you good success in your studies IJN - Amen.

God is so great.

Advice:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
@TCPonly:
You'll need to hit the road earlier than 5:00am. Lagos traffic can be breathtaking sometimes. I will suggest you leave Sango as early as 4:00am and you'll get to the embassy on time.
Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Good day all, pls, I plan to have my medicals and police report done by month-end. Which of the hospitals do u consider the most pocket-friendly in terms of their charges? Also, i will be needing the address of such hospital from Oshodi. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Malcolm28: Please which of the two hospitals did you use? The charges are quite considerate. I will be having my medicals on 26thPlease which of the two hospitals did you use? The charges are quite considerate. I will be having my medicals on 26th
I used consultant's practice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Leripa: @TCPonly:
You'll need to hit the road earlier than 5:00am. Lagos traffic can be breathtaking sometimes. I will suggest you leave Sango as early as 4:00am and you'll get to the embassy on time.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
TCPonly: Thank God i did my medical on Monday. Though,i got there around 9:00am b/cos i went there 4rm sango area.

Sorry sir, are you saying that they ignored the immunization you or your children had taken and did everything again? if so, did they offer an explanation for that?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
okeymen:

Sorry sir, are you saying that they ignored the immunization you or your children had taken and did everything again? if so, did they offer an explanation for that?

Not that they ignored it.They asked me to make two photocopies of it,which i gave them.
I was thinking with that,the imminization fee will reduce. Though,the imminization they gave him is not in the record.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
TCPonly:
Not that they ignored it.They asked me to make two photocopies of it,which i gave them.
I was thinking with that,the imminization fee will reduce. Though,the imminization they gave him is not in the record.

Could u pls look @ d reciept or card and tell us the name of immunization giving to ur Son,
From the look of things its seems this medical pple are double charging bcus the most expensive
vaccine I ever paid for my son is N900 @ a private hospital.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
God is so great.

Advice:

Congrats..Can u please tell me which country u had your interview at..thank u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
TCPonly:
I was thinking with that,the immunization fee will reduce. Though,the imminization they gave him is not in the record.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

meanwhile your thoughts on getting accommodation close to the embassy is a really wise one. there are several really cheap hotels in Obalende and Falomo. If you go early enough, you can get a bike to take you to one in case your cab guy does not know. That's as close as you can get without spending multiples of 5k for the night. but you need to know that it may not be very comfortable considering you have a family. You can start with the officers mess guest house at falomo. very close to falomo bridge.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
@okeymen,
I am very grateful, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.