Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433700 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Obatide: Thanking God for successful interviews thus far as I say a big congratulations to @bukiemma, @mcro, @dahunsiolajide and other guests, God will perfect the rest.
@Darmhe, how far about your package? hope those things you forget at interview are stapled along with your brown envelope?
@ItyRoyal, thanks so much for the piece.
@All, I want to re-echo that the embassy accept both denominations of Naira and Dollar for processing fee, their exchange rate is 165 Naira to $1, the choice is yours if you can get dollars cheaper, otherwise, $330 = 54,500 Naira.
also @All, expecially people who are eagerly waiting to be current, since no winner can influence it, then put your mind at rest to prepare your documents and gather more money, remember you have maximum of 6months to travel after you visa has been printed.
Note that thinking of depending on family memeber/Host over there might not work 100%, so the funds you travel with, will give you certain freedom , so dont give yourself high BP over slow pase of bulletin, Its my prayer that God will meet all our finacial needs to sustain our successes.

@Obatide: Amen to that prayer bro....@all....i came across a write up today and i published it on my facebook Status Message because it really ministered to me considering the circumstances of the bulletin.....it says IF GOD BRINGS YOU INTO IT, HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT!!!! so please people....RELAX AND TRUST GOD FOR ALL THINGS!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
G2Glory:

Congratulations. Fellow forumities please take a lesson from his own.

I passionately want to beg you ALL to please ensure you verify/validate the US dollar from the Aboki at the bank, so as to avoid been manipulated with fake ones. Going with US dollar saves you the stress of exchange rate flunctuation & it's handful - i.e easy to move around with.

If you are going with US dollar, do not accept any dollar earlier than 2006. I wish you all the best in your forthcoming interview

@G2Glory/Obatide: i'm confused about something....currently exchange rate is at about N172 to a dollar are you saying that if one goes with naira their exchange rate is still at N165 to a dollar or does it fluctuate according to market forces
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@G2Glory/Obatide: i'm confused about something....currently exchange rate is at about N172 to a dollar are you saying that if one goes with naira their exchange rate is still at N165 to a dollar or does it fluctuate according to market forces

My brother, sorry for the mix-up. It was that rate when i did mine. Like other forumities mentioned that they have fixed or stable exchange rate at the embassy. I think it make more sense to do it at the embassy with the naira equivalent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
seubis: Thanks bro.we be paid for our USCIS fee dis morning successfully.Glory be to God ALmighty.Dec
15 on my mind.lolz

Congrats. Did u get payment receipt immediately? I didn't get back to me again. Wishing you all the best. See you over there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
How come everyone is silent. Is it because of the bulletin? Abeg let's live our lives normal. I believe strongly that at God's time evryone's interview date will be scheduled and they will go and get their visas. I believe stongly in God that my family will make it for April 2014 interview and we will be given our Visas. Hello house, any one home? grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Amen.....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
phatzyka: How come everyone is silent. Is it because of the bulletin? Abeg let's live our lives normal. I believe strongly that at God's time evryone's interview date will be scheduled and they will go and get their visas. I believe stongly in God that my family will make it for April 2014 interview and we will be given our Visas. Hello house, any one home? grin
Dats the spirit! I like dat grin!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
phatzyka: How come everyone is silent. Is it because of the bulletin? Abeg let's live our lives normal. I believe strongly that at God's time evryone's interview date will be scheduled and they will go and get their visas. I believe stongly in God that my family will make it for April 2014 interview and we will be given our Visas. Hello house, any one home? grin
am home!!!I won't hesitate to say that the bulletin touched me but it's nothing to worry about,life goes on. Congrats to pple with der visas,all the luck to those waiting on interview and safe trip to those traveling soon,we shall all meet at the top.i just pray the bulletin moves faster than this tongue

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mcro: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Honestly, I don’t know where to start. Having played the lottery thing as a single for about 3 times without success, I was no longer motivated to try it. But my wife was unrelenting. She nagged and cajoled and entreated me and I finally capitulated but with a proviso: she must foot the bills, my transport fares inclusive. Off we went on circa Oct 28, 2012, just a few days to the deadline of the application. I then forgot all about it.
On May 1, my wife called me to inform me that I have won the visa lottery for 2014. It was like a dream. I checked by myself and confirmed it. It couldn’t have come at a better time. Travelling abroad to further my education has always been my desire, but the financial rigours involved coupled with the inherent uncertainty in granting of the visa were most discouraging. And here is an opportunity, not only to study but also to live and raise a family, God is indeed the Lord that answereth by fire. May the Lord continue to bless our women. I owe the visas to my wife.
To cut the long story short, we set out by 6:30 am to meet an appointment for 10am. Traffic wasn’t that terrible and we still had time to settle down despite having hitches about locating the car park.
We were ushered in by 9:30 am. All the security checks were observed and the payment was made. I witnessed @dahunsiolajide predicament of not having enough dollar to make his payment and I was happy when a dude bailed him out.
Window 16 used to be a dreaded window for the DV 2013 Winners with a much dreaded white woman giving people the scare of their lives with more denials than all other COs combined. But the window is now an oasis and was occupied by an elderly white man who was ‘dishing out’ the visas like ‘pure water’. May God bless him.
By the powers of prayer, after a protracted wait our number finally bleeped at Window 16. Oath-taking and fingerprinting done, the interview itself was less than 2 minutes. Here we go.
co: (looking at our baby) how old is she?
Me: sorry, it’s a he not a she.
co: (looking at the baby’s form in his hand) oh sorry, I didn’t see the second name. so how old is he?
we: three months and twenty days.
Co: what is ur highest level of education.
Me: MSc in xxxxxxx.
Co: (looking at my form in his hands) in xxxxxx yyyyyyy University.
Me: yes and that was where I had my first degree too.
Co: for how long have u known your wife?
Me: for nine years.
Co: when did you propose marriage to her.
Me: last year January during her birthday.
Co: why did it take u dt long?
Me: we were both undergraduate when we first met. It was when I was when I started working we now thought of marriage.
(All the while, he was holding two sheets of paper and now stretching them forth)
Co: ok. You will go to this address….. (for my mind I thought he wanted to say ‘to continue the interview’)
Co: (continue) there, you will pick your visas which will be ready by next week.
(If he had not added that somebody could collect the visa on our behalf I would have assumed I did not hear him well).
Co: congratulations and welcome to America.
We: thank you and God bless you.
My wife and my baby were even by my side throughout the interview. The Co did not tell her to go and sit down in order to interview me alone.
LESSON LEARNT.
1. It is not of him that wills, but of God that shows mercy. Having seen what many are doing to travel abroad by all means and having considered that I never made any spirited effort to consider travelling seriously despite that being my desire, then I have come to the conclusion that only what He wills matter, not my will.
2. By patience possess your soul. I was almost worry when I did not see my 2nl having sent my forms since early June and the receipt acknowledge on June 11. I was current in October but did not receive my 2nl until 3rd week of Oct. So to those waiting for 2nl, it will come. No one on DV 2013 thread was not called for his interview. Urs will not be an exception.
3. Preparation. Opportunity always favours the man who is prepared. Those waiting for their interview should start by reading this thread from the beginning. I started to read DV 2013 when it was around 500 posts. But I later had to go back to the beginning. I regretted I didn’t start that earlier. At least DHL wouldn’t have ‘chopped’ my money. So please if you still have the time, read some of the posts in DV 2013 thread too. You will be surprised at the guru that lies within you.
4. Prayer. The efficacy of prayer cannot be overemphasized. If there was one thing that made my interview very simple, I believed it was prayer. Since I got to know I won in May, I have set aside a day in the week to fast and pray for favour and success in the interview. Despite my deep and intense preparation for academic questions across all levels and marital-based interview, God took all the glory; no question from my preparation was asked.
Finally never stop believing. Your own miracle is on the way.
My special appreciation goes to Obatide, Madu77, G2Glory, kevwe flex, seubis, femishow, ItyRoyal and all others that have been contributing on this thread. May you never lose your own reward.
Also of the DV 2013 thread, my appreciation goes to Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jejelady, Roodboy, Gentiger, Genlion, Brightmon, Godhelpmeoooo, Leripa, obamaobama, Bussyme, Kemzone 2003, and a host of others too numerous to mention, you guys are the bomb. You won the visa for me a long time ago. May God continue to bless you in the White man’s land.
Addendum:
I am really sorry for this long epistle, I cannot just keep the joy to myself anymore. For as many that are yet to go for their interview, you will experience this joy that fills my heart and soul. Thank you and God bless.

10 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mcro: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
dahunsiolajide: To God be the Glory , We were interviewed yestarday and the consula approved our visa , this will be picked up in two days time . Let me use this medium to thank Each and everyone Known and unknown in this forum , God will always intervened in your issue.
I will like to point out few things for those preparing for the interview so that you will not fall into the error i almost fall into . I am a passive member of the forum , i have enjoyed and love all the contribution , infact this is my second home once am of KICC website . the a day to my our interview I had Naira with me to pay for my family and myself , but i was confused either to Go for interview with Naira or Dollars Denomination. So i dashed to the embassy since my office in VI and i have moved my family to a nearby hotel , meet only the security and ask him the denomination i can pay with but the security guy said this is Nigeria and it should be in naira so I left , on getting back to hotel my wife said we should contact a family friend in Texas who just won and left last year , so they advice that we should go with dollar because their conversion rate will be in black market rate and that is 172 to a dollar . I called aboki and change all the money to $ and all i need is 1320, for family of 4 and i got 1300 for abok he does not have $20 cause its always scarce . so i decided to go for interview that i will balance the $20 with naira denomination .
At the consulate office where am to pay the cashier object that i cannot pay with both denomination but One . Either naira or dollar not both I pleaded and pleaded but she told me they are not her money and there is nothing she could do than for me to pay for 3 and comeback to pay for 1 later , and i know our visa may not be granted since the payment is not completed . so i started looking around in the office there and meet security but no luck . To God be the Glory , one guy came to pay and he pays in Dollar, i approach him and he said i gave her dollars and she is meant to give me change in Dollar if she give me my change in dollar i will sell you 20 but if she gives naira am sorry because i am press for time . so i pray that God should help me because the logistics of Coming back to complete the visa process and you may not have the same prefference of the first appearance . so the-same lady came and give the guy $20 and he sold it dollar to me that is how i am able to complete the payment and i waited for the interview which only lasted for 2mins and i was give the the noble 2 papers for my pickup and USIC

to God be the Glory if that guy was not there at that time , .......

Bros, I am so happy for you and your family. I never knew you even belong here. I was the one that made payment after you. My wife and I were sitting beside you and your wife. Those your children are wonderful. There mother must really be having a full time of them. I wish u well in your endeavours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory]

My brother, sorry for the mix-up. It was that rate when i did mine. Like other forumities mentioned that they have fixed or stable exchange rate at the embassy. I think it make more sense to do it at the embassy with the naira

@G2Glory: thanks for the clarification. It makes a lot of sense to go with naira as you have advised...but we should also be monitoring the forex market to know when it will be cheaper to go with our own dollars. Oce again thanx brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
mcro: Honestly, I don’t know where to start. Having played the lottery thing as a single for about 3 times without success, I was no longer motivated to try it. But my wife was unrelenting. She nagged and cajoled and entreated me and I finally capitulated but with a proviso: she must foot the bills, my transport fares inclusive. Off we went on circa Oct 28, 2012, just a few days to the deadline of the application. I then forgot all about it.
On May 1, my wife called me to inform me that I have won the visa lottery for 2014. It was like a dream. I checked by myself and confirmed it. It couldn’t have come at a better time. Travelling abroad to further my education has always been my desire, but the financial rigours involved coupled with the inherent uncertainty in granting of the visa were most discouraging. And here is an opportunity, not only to study but also to live and raise a family, God is indeed the Lord that answereth by fire. May the Lord continue to bless our women. I owe the visas to my wife.
To cut the long story short, we set out by 6:30 am to meet an appointment for 10am. Traffic wasn’t that terrible and we still had time to settle down despite having hitches about locating the car park.
We were ushered in by 9:30 am. All the security checks were observed and the payment was made. I witnessed @dahunsiolajide predicament of not having enough dollar to make his payment and I was happy when a dude bailed him out.
Window 16 used to be a dreaded window for the DV 2013 Winners with a much dreaded white woman giving people the scare of their lives with more denials than all other COs combined. But the window is now an oasis and was occupied by an elderly white man who was ‘dishing out’ the visas like ‘pure water’. May God bless him.
By the powers of prayer, after a protracted wait our number finally bleeped at Window 16. Oath-taking and fingerprinting done, the interview itself was less than 2 minutes. Here we go.
co: (looking at the baby’s form in his hand) oh sorry, I didn’t see the second name. so how old is he?
Me: we were both undergraduate when we first met. It was when I was when I started working we now thought of marriage.
(All the while, he was holding two sheets of paper and now stretching them forth)
Co: ok. You will go to this address….. (for my mind I thought he wanted to say ‘to continue the interview’)
Co: (continue) there, you will pick your visas which will be ready by next week.
(If he had not added that somebody could collect the visa on our behalf I would have assumed I did not hear him well).
My wife and my baby were even by my side throughout the interview. The Co did not tell her to go and sit down in order to interview me alone.
LESSON LEARNT.
1. It is not of him that wills, but of God that shows mercy. Having seen what many are doing to travel abroad by all means and having considered that I never made any spirited effort to consider travelling seriously despite that being my desire, then I have come to the conclusion that only what He wills matter, not my will.
2. By patience possess your soul. I was almost worry when I did not see my 2nl having sent my forms since early June and the receipt acknowledge on June 11. I was current in October but did not receive my 2nl until 3rd week of Oct. So to those waiting for 2nl, it will come. No one on DV 2013 thread was not called for his interview. Urs will not be an exception.
3. Preparation. Opportunity always favours the man who is prepared. Those waiting for their interview should start by reading this thread from the beginning. I started to read DV 2013 when it was around 500 posts. But I later had to go back to the beginning. I regretted I didn’t start that earlier. At least DHL wouldn’t have ‘chopped’ my money. So please if you still have the time, read some of the posts in DV 2013 thread too. You will be surprised at the guru that lies within you.
4. Prayer. The efficacy of prayer cannot be overemphasized. If there was one thing that made my interview very simple, I believed it was prayer. Since I got to know I won in May, I have set aside a day in the week to fast and pray for favour and success in the interview. Despite my deep and intense preparation for academic questions across all levels and marital-based interview, God took all the glory; no question from my preparation was asked.
My special appreciation goes to Obatide, Madu77, G2Glory, kevwe flex, seubis, femishow, ItyRoyal and all others that have been contributing on this thread. May you never lose your own reward.
Also of the DV 2013 thread, my appreciation goes to Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jejelady, Roodboy, Gentiger, Genlion, Brightmon, Godhelpmeoooo, Leripa, obamaobama, Bussyme, Kemzone 2003, and a host of others too numerous to mention, you guys are the bomb. You won the visa for me a long time ago. May God continue to bless you in the White man’s land.
Addendum:
I am really sorry for this long epistle, I cannot just keep the joy to myself anymore. For as many that are yet to go for their interview, you will experience this joy that fills my heart and soul. Thank you and God bless.

Hmm.....my dear brother Mcro....your story is deeply touching! All glory to the Most High God who flagrantly displayed His power over your desire....hear me brother, you will not only travel to the USA, you will also land in safety, you will find favour with men/women you knew not...that land shall not rebell against you....rather it shall vomit unto you the greatness and the glory thereof IJN - Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls forumtee who is the petitioner in the form DS 230
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
lagbabe: am home!!!I won't hesitate to say that the bulletin touched me but it's nothing to worry about,life goes on. Congrats to pple with der visas,all the luck to those waiting on interview and safe trip to those traveling soon,we shall all meet at the top.i just pray the bulletin moves faster than this tongue

@lagbabe: I say a big Amen to that o....but most importantly let us use this time to prepare ourselves and our documents and our money. One thing I believe so strongly... If this is God, it will happen as He has ordained before the foundation of the earth. Remember, His plans for us are plans for good and not for evil.....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
mcro: Honestly, I don’t know where to start. Having played the lottery thing as a single for about 3 times without success, I was no longer motivated to try it. But my wife was unrelenting. She nagged and cajoled and entreated me and I finally capitulated but with a proviso: she must foot the bills, my transport fares inclusive. Off we went on circa Oct 28, 2012, just a few days to the deadline of the application. I then forgot all about it.
LESSON LEARNT.
Addendum:

Who else can do this, if not GOD Almighty?
Congratulation my brother, God will perfect the next stage.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
LESSON LEARNT.
Addendum:
Wow. First of all, I want to appreciate that I was acknowledged in your book, sorry testimony grin grin grin. Congrats to you. Go and enjoy prepare to live you American dream. Are you a writer? If not, consider being one, because you are good.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yeah I got the payment receipt immediately via my email address.I be sent my Facebook address to u did afternoon
G2Glory:

Congrats. Did u get payment receipt immediately? I didn't get back to me again. Wishing you all the best. See you over there.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
@mcro,
Wa oooooo! Your testimony is quite wonderful and a very Big one indeed! Well presented and deep! Its such a wonderful piece that lifts people spirit high.Thee Lord who has favoured youu and my family too will surely perfect that which he has done in your life and other members of this great forum.Youu need τ̅☺ constantly appreciate your wonderful wife too for her uncommon faith too.please rejoice evermore.
It is not by strenght or might!
Its the lord's doing.
Congratulations in advance to as many waiting for such a wonderful testimonies too.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congratulations bro.so happy for u and or family.so which state re u going to?
LESSON LEARNT.
Addendum:
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
@dahunsiolajide. Congratulations . thats How God works. he sent an Angel to u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dahunsiolajide: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
mcro:

Bros, I am so happy for you and your family. I never knew you even belong here. I was the one that made payment after you. My wife and I were sitting beside you and your wife. Those your children are wonderful. There mother must really be having a full time of them. I wish u well in your endeavours.

@micro, really what a world , I have always come here to learn one or two things , DHL chop my money despite the fact that i am IT dude , my regard to your wife and son, My little boy made life so unbearable for that CO that he cant wait to release us ......lol

best regard
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dahunsiolajide: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
coop: @dahunsiolajide. Congratulations . thats How God works. he sent an Angel to u.

Yes oohhhh @coop. its an angel infact its not normal to see such option within that short period in such places , I was shocked when the guy said he is press for time , meaning he was not even there to for an interview he just came to make payment and Go .... that is how God works and power of prayers ..

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2013
dahunsiolajide: To God be the Glory , We were interviewed yestarday and the consula approved our visa , this will be picked up in two days time . Let me use this medium to thank Each and everyone Known and unknown in this forum , God will always intervened in your issue.
I will like to point out few things for those preparing for the interview so that you will not fall into the error i almost fall into . I am a passive member of the forum , i have enjoyed and love all the contribution , infact this is my second home once am of KICC website . the a day to my our interview I had Naira with me to pay for my family and myself , but i was confused either to Go for interview with Naira or Dollars Denomination. So i dashed to the embassy since my office in VI and i have moved my family to a nearby hotel , meet only the security and ask him the denomination i can pay with but the security guy said this is Nigeria and it should be in naira so I left , on getting back to hotel my wife said we should contact a family friend in Texas who just won and left last year , so they advice that we should go with dollar because their conversion rate will be in black market rate and that is 172 to a dollar . I called aboki and change all the money to $ and all i need is 1320, for family of 4 and i got 1300 for abok he does not have $20 cause its always scarce . so i decided to go for interview that i will balance the $20 with naira denomination .
At the consulate office where am to pay the cashier object that i cannot pay with both denomination but One . Either naira or dollar not both I pleaded and pleaded but she told me they are not her money and there is nothing she could do than for me to pay for 3 and comeback to pay for 1 later , and i know our visa may not be granted since the payment is not completed . so i started looking around in the office there and meet security but no luck . To God be the Glory , one guy came to pay and he pays in Dollar, i approach him and he said i gave her dollars and she is meant to give me change in Dollar if she give me my change in dollar i will sell you 20 but if she gives naira am sorry because i am press for time . so i pray that God should help me because the logistics of Coming back to complete the visa process and you may not have the same prefference of the first appearance . so the-same lady came and give the guy $20 and he sold it dollar to me that is how i am able to complete the payment and i waited for the interview which only lasted for 2mins and i was give the the noble 2 papers for my pickup and USIC

to God be the Glory if that guy was not there at that time , .......

Hmmmm,! This is the Lord's doing & its marvelous in our eyes. Favour galore is what we've been praying for...It can only be God ...Congrats to your family my brother.

Pls bro could you tell us the questions the CO asked you we could also gain one or two things there...thanks in advance
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2013
LESSON LEARNT.
Addendum:

Congrats bro ..It can only be God. What a heart touching testimony. In HIS time HE makes everything beautiful. May your testimonies be permanent IJN . We tap and key into it. Go and live your America dream. He will not leave you or forsake you....Faith Works Wonders

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2013
LESSON LEARNT.
Addendum:

@mcro: congrats bro,may God perfect ur joni...pls don't forget to compare ur flight ticket with me,as I promised to give d very cheap price.thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2013
@dahunsiolajide: congrats bro,may God perfect ur joni...pls don't forget to compare ur flight ticket with me,as I promised to give d very cheap price.thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 1:38am On Dec 12, 2013
gokman4u:
I hope u've bought winter jackets 4 ursef & wife coz temperature has really really dropped.
60% of d entire United States is N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ covered by snow
3 times more than this time last year
Pls follow CNN 4 update & prepare well 4 d weather.
Safe trip to U & hobby.

@gokman....I have not heard from u regards ur flight ticket.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2013
seubis: Yeah I got the payment receipt immediately via my email address.I be sent my Facebook address to u did afternoon

Hi sir, I sent u a mail, kindly reply.. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2013
@obatide it's a pity I could not read your email. I have a problem with the email you sent it to. u can reach me thru this email if your question has not been answered. agbayig2871@faytechcc.edu.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Heading straight down for my 10am interview, i need d prayer of my nairaland efamily. God bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2013
chiwuike20: Heading straight down for my 10am interview, i need d prayer of my nairaland efamily. God bless
God will favour you before men, just go and come back with testimony in JESUS NAME.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
chiwuike20: Heading straight down for my 10am interview, i need d prayer of my nairaland efamily. God bless

Success is urs IJN Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.