Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (432516 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2014
armba2198:

Hi, Cynthia, congratulations! Well, l m sure Q-life 'll charge u more money if u go there. I took my kids to a hospital in d East where they were charged N500 for MMR. I 1st went to d health section of d local govt, but they said they only administer it on Tuesday n charge N1000 per child n they referred me to St Anthony's Hospital that they gave d vaccine that day to administer. So l m sure u can get other hospitals to administer it 4 less like a Teaching hospital or General hospital. It's not mandatory u go back to Q-Life anyway

Cheers
tnx very much,tnx for the response. Bt the three (3) vaccines were administered to u? Or jxt the Mmr
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2014
armba2198:

Congratulations to you all on your visa approvals!

Congratulations also to Doro and Marymary14 on your visa!

May this showers of blessings never cease as long as this thread exists! N special thanks to all of us great n small for our contributions to the success of this thread! The results of our collective efforts is made manifest in the various success recorded by each n every person who has come here in deir need of guidance! May this spirit of selfless help never die in us but continues to grow til it becomes a huge flame that 'll help us reverse d ugly trend in our beloved country! Amen!
Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Iykonnet:

I think the Embassy usually keep the Police Report. So no worries.
tnx very much for de response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2014
@adebayo077 thank you so much
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2014
@ adebayo077 pls when did you summit your form to kcc and when did you receive your interview schedule
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: @ adebay007 pls when did you summit your form to kcc and when did you receive your interview schedule

Never Judge wit mine .. cos u might give ur self high blood pressure ... Lollzzz

I submitted my form to KCC May 21, 2013 and I received my 2NL (Appointment Letter) on May 15, 2014 and was schedule for an interview July 17, 2014.

Don't be surprised I had to stay up to a year before getting an interview date. interview was scheduled based on Case No.

Maybe u can tell us wat ur case no is so as to tell you exactly wen u should av gotten an interview date assuming u sent ur forms earlier
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: Pls were can I do my medical test
You can not do your medicals until after you get your second notification letter (2nd NL). But when you get it you do the medical at either Q-Life clinic or Children practice the addresses of which have been supplied here by members.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olusean: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Case number 2014*****75
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: Case number 2014*****75
I'm afraid wt the way ur wrote ur case no can't really give a good guess. Maybe u just state the range, so as to have a good grip on what to suggest. Peace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Beautiful testimonies. Congrats to those that got their visas last week, its a new week, lets repeat the winning ways. To those that just realize that they won and sent their documents, plz start working on other documents you might need so as to save time. You might not have enough time as we did, but let your medicals and police report be the last thing to be done. .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ ityroyal and ituah, plz pm me ur contacts.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Email me asap if in need of accommodation in Dallas, but you must be single.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jayberin: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good morning to my fellow Forumites . May God Change your story this week IJN.

Please does anyone have an idea how long the green card stays before it comes?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
jayberin: Good morning to my fellow Forumites . May God Change your story this week IJN.

Please does anyone have an idea how long the green card stays before it comes?

From information others gave, between two n three months
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jayberin: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
More Blessings to the blessed people.

congrats to all visa approved cases.

Take care

My uncle who played alone and decided to join his wife and children against the advise of the VisaOfficer has been refused visa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pipsland78: Email me asap if in need of accommodation in Dallas, but you must be single.
lolzzzz,why must it be single?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=phatdon4u] thanks... I tot u'll be travelling by august o... How was ur journey? Thank God for journey mercies. Hope u are hearing from apex555. Its me blessed512...[/quote

Changed my plans bro. Hope you're gud. Has your fiancee travelled? We speak most times. Am in dallas Texas]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
olusean: Case number 2014*****75

Wat u need to do is write ur case no like this for example 2014AF00017***.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jayberin: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have already paid my USCIS fees and unfortunately i made an error on the address on the zip code. I called them and they asked me to update on the web site. How do i go plse help from the house .

Thanks for your usual untiring assistance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cyrus001: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
well i joint just to share my experince with u. cuz i learned alot from this forum b4 my interview. my case is a very strange one; i played with my gilfriend as couple. but i submited as single. i will advice no one to ever make that kind of mistake in hisor her life if that person is not maried
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
jayberin: I have already paid my USCIS fees and unfortunately i made an error on the address on the zip code. I called them and they asked me to update on the web site. How do i go plse help from the house .

Thanks for your usual untiring assistance.
...when u get to the site,click on login to uscis account n put in ur yahoo mail wt d password u created wen opening d account,den u click on edit profile...den follow d steps..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Adeboy007:

Dr. Funmi Alakija
Q-Life Family Clinic Plot
155A Prince Ade Odedina Street Off Ajose
Adegun, Victoria Island Annexe Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840 Cell:
0702-770-4055E

OR

Dr. Alexandra Anga
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria Telephone: 01-461-1941Cell: 0706-585-9845, 0809-354-0899

Pls which of the two is best for medical for someone that is single and how do one go about the NPC stuff for birth certificate?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by atinaewa: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello house, pls can anyone tell me the cheapest & closest hotel to US embasy? Tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2014
lalove999:

Pls which of the two is best for medical for someone that is single and how do one go about the NPC stuff for birth certificate?

#ChildrensPractice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2014
shidoshi:

#ChildrensPractice

Ok fankz shidoshi but what time can one get there and how long does it take to get it done and what are the things one will take along?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lalove999: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2014
bossladyMo:

Babs Animashaun

Pls does someone with his original birth certificate need to go to NPC or what?
Pls clarify
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Cynthia4real: tnx very much,tnx for the response. Bt were the three (3) vaccines administered to u? Or jxt the Mmr
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2014
lalove999:

Ok fankz shidoshi but what time can one get there and how long does it take to get it done and what are the things one will take along?

my personal experience;
make sure you gt there before 6:30am write your name at the gate as they open by 7am I was the first then I went to the zenith bank 2mins walk away withdrew 30k
came back and waited till called in.
plz have ur full copy of interview letter, over six months valid passport, 3passport photos, you will go to the bank twice to make payments depending on your interaction with the Dr I paid a total of N28,500 make sure you are smart and attentive to details so you retain your "number 1" I was der on a Thursday by 6am and I was done with everytin at exactly 12:15pm same day.the wait time will be tortuous between seeing Dr, xraying, taking shots and checking bps,
tip is take some drinks chips or something along so u are not tempted to go and buy stuffs thus loosing ur turn then all tins bin equal return as advised on the day of pick up usually two days after result pick up time is 4:30pm get there early too so u can,pick up first, listen to instructions and avert the island traffic.
the atmosphere is great, nice. And friendly staff easy to locate and bank not too far.
p.s make sure u keep your issued two tickets you will need it when picking up result.
wish u the best also make,copies of your passport page like 3copies or so.
I was coming in from out of Lagos I called the two hospitals and the fact that children's practice had a shorter wait time to pick up result and cost influenced my decision coupled with the fact they are older in medical examination for US embassy compared to the other.
all the best!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
lalove999:

Pls does someone with his original birth certificate need to go to NPC or what?
Pls clarify
good morning Lalove...
Just like hw I was advised here and wat I've gathered from experienced members here. NPC is for Birth Attestation, u actually need it if u r 18yrs and above. It shows originality of ur age and I think it convinces the embassy more.
To get the NPC done, u av to get an affidavit from Lagos High Court and take it to NPC offc on Babs Animashaun Str in Surulere with your passport, driver license or National ID card.
NPC wil cost u 3k atmost and affidavit is 1200 atmost. Ask of Mr Adeyanju Olaniyi @ NPC offc
Good luck and God Bless us all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
shidoshi:

#ChildrensPractice
HOUSE... Please, which one is cheaper, Qlife or ChildrensPractice? I read sometin about Chicken Pox @ Qlife. That chicken pox that almost killy me... I heard is minus 8k or so.
My chat is on Sept 2 and I need to get medical by early August.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
StSteven:
HOUSE... Please, which one is cheaper, Qlife or ChildrensPractice? I read sometin about Chicken Pox @ Qlife. That chicken pox that almost killy me... I heard is minus 8k or so.

I am not sure which is cheaper.My family used Q-life,they accept ATM for POS transactions if u don't av cash.Their service was excellent,although I don't av anything to compare with.They are in V.I.The crowd is also less in Q-life,so I heard.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
StSteven:

read my earlier post.
you can like I wrote earlier confirm prices by,putting a call through to both of them.
however individual medical conditions vary but everything been equal as at June 2014 CP is cheaper

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.