Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,106 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (434775 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
urgent house.my host started behaving funny this morning can anyone please assist my famly with acomodation in indianapolis its very urgent plssss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
kunledox: its a very a straight forward process.get on the site..look for where to create an account with a valid e mail address n let ur requested password b in ds form @jesus001,den open ur email address after filling requested form n follow d link sent to u from d site...am always on here.lemme knw if u Av any difficulties I LL b here to put u through...

Hello my brother, am on the website now want to pay for my USCIS fee, i didnt see any space for registration. i dont know what to do
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
AdenijiPupa:

Hello my brother, am on the website now want to pay for my USCIS fee, i didnt see any space for registration. i dont know what to do
u see Elis account bro...are u in Ibadan...click on d Elis account bro..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
kunledox: u see Elis account bro...are u in Ibadan...click on d Elis account bro..

Hello my boss, am on it now, what is Routine number?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2014
felixfelix: Yes oo, perfection is of the Lord while preparation is ours. He is faithful. By His grace we ar trying our best. Indeed on top gear. Happy 4 ur safe landing.D lord wd perfect all dt remains. We ar whole n hearty bro, my regard to family.God blss u.
Hello bro,sent u a pm kindly respond Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
tosinjoe: Amen I pray for you too, if you are a christian, let Isaiah 55 vs 5 be your watchword and psalm 25 and 30. I look forward to reading your testimony

oh yes thanks... "...nation dat knows us not shall run unto us to help us..."
Our testimony will be here Sept2
Watch Out everyone!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Firewami: urgent house.my host started behaving funny this morning can anyone please assist my famly with acomodation in indianapolis its very urgent plssss

are you in Indianapolis?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
shidoshi:

are you in Indianapolis?
No still in Nigeria Called her and she said its not gonna be convenient cos her mum came visiting. Are u in Indianapolis can u pls HELP
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls, anybody interviewed on 22nd July that has picked his/her visa?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Was interviewed 24th and mine's been picked up.
Sueadex: Pls, anybody interviewed on 22nd July that has picked his/her visa?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Firewami: No still in Nigeria Called her and she said its not gonna be convenient cos her mum came visiting. Are u in Indianapolis can u pls HELP

but you haven't gotten ur visa yet.
why don't u hold on when u have it in ur hands then preps can start
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
marymary14: Was interviewed 24th and mine's been picked up.
OK. thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Firewami: urgent house.my host started behaving funny this morning can anyone please assist my famly with acomodation in indianapolis its very urgent plssss

Sup I dnt plame ur host, is because of the ebola virus dat is on grand now.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2014
am trying to pay my USCIS fee, but is asking for ROUTINE Number, How do i get that pls?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
marymary14: Was interviewed 24th and mine's been picked up.
Yah, i was interview on the 22nd July and have gotten my visa
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sueadex: Pls, anybody interviewed on 22nd July that has picked his/her visa?
ws interviewd on 24th and this is a week i pickd mine.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please house, your assistance, We had our interview on the 31st of July, but the Visa case shows issued till now, though was updated on the 4th of August. shouldnt our visa be ready for pick up? And pls how do u contact the DHL office on phone? the number on that paper is not connecting
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
tosinjoe: Please house, your assistance, We had our interview on the 31st of July, but the Visa case shows issued till now, though was updated on the 4th of August. shouldnt our visa be ready for pick up? And pls how do u contact the DHL office on phone? the number on that paper is not connecting
it ought to hv been ready.the best thing is if u knw when u were askd to go and pick up ur Visa,pls do as told.i didnt chck anythng nor contacted the DHL,i went straight and pickd mine so u shuld also do so.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by shaddy78: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
tosinjoe: Please house, your assistance, We had our interview on the 31st of July, but the Visa case shows issued till now, though was updated on the 4th of August. shouldnt our visa be ready for pick up? And pls how do u contact the DHL office on phone? the number on that paper is not connecting
Yes Tosinjoe dat was d normal thing d site suppose to show go to d collection centre on monday.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
phatdon4u: Hello my people! Pls how reliable is wakanow for those that has booked their ticket. Hope they are not scam sha? Any other trusted travel agent that's cheap ooo

You dont need to use any agent, go to google and search for Turkey airline and book it yourself, is cheaper, i just did for myself and my family. try it. when you book it then you go to their office in Adeola odeku to pay and get ur ticket.

https://online.turkishairlines.com/internet-booking/profile.tk

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
StSteven:

oh yes thanks... "...nation dat knows us not shall run unto us to help us..."
Our testimony will be here Sept2
Watch Out everyone!

It is well Sir. Come September 2 both our families shall tell beautiful testimonies.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2014

With the current Ebola crisis going on I wouldn't blame anyone who decides to back down on their hospitality especially if they have children.
Have you been issued a visa? If yes, for how long is it still valid? If you still have up to six months you will surely get a host hopefully the Ebola issue would have subsided. If you are time limited as your visa may be expiring soon I would advise you look for other alternatives. Do you have to necessarily live in Indianapolis? If not, try looking for friends or family in other states willing to host you.
Jejelady was of very great help to many green house members and pipsland was looking for a housemate some time back but he wanted someone single. Mind you they are both in Texas. You could try contacting them, they may be of help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2014
eleshinleekan:
Hello bro,sent u a pm kindly respond Thanks
Good bro, forgive my inattention, u can check 4 my reply also.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
How long have u been wt the host? I dont like it when pple talk down their hosts, itz never a good sign. Everyone in America minds his/her business so if someone hosts you even for a week it shld be appreciated.

Are u working? How many are you? How long do u plan to stay wt ur new host?
These are questions ur new host need to have answers to.

I have a flat in Irving, TX but I already have someone and have also got him a job.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pipsland78:
How long have u been wt the host? I dont like it when pple talk down their hosts, itz never a good sign. Everyone in America minds his/her business so if someone hosts you even for a week it shld be appreciated.

Are u working? How many are you? How long do u plan to stay wt ur new host?
These are questions ur new host need to have answers to.

I have a flat in Irving, TX but I already have someone and have also got him a job.

he is not in the country yet and doesn't have visa in his hands
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
shidoshi:

he is not in the country yet and doesn't have visa in his hands

More reason he should find a host or any sort of accomodation. Or would you suggest he waits last minute before he starts looking?
It's better to be ready for any eventualities early than late.
@ FIREWAMI please try contacting Pipsland. He has left a post you can reply to as well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please house does anyone know why people who went to Q-life family clinic are asked to come back for a second dose of vaccination, while those that went to children practice are not. Please how necessary is this second dose and is there any check at the point of exit or entry with regards to this second dose of vaccine? Looking at the fact that this second dose attracts an additional 16k ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dekonjay:

It is well Sir. Come September 2 both our families shall tell beautiful testimonies.
Amen Sir
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Timika: Please house does anyone know why people who went to Q-life family clinic are asked to come back for a second dose of vaccination, while those that went to children practice are not. Please how necessary is this second dose and is there any check at the point of exit or entry with regards to this second dose of vaccine? Looking at the fact that this second dose attracts an additional 16k ?

Oh really... was planning to have our medical over there.
someone should say somtin pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dekonjay:

More reason he should find a host or any sort of accomodation. Or would you suggest he waits last minute before he starts looking?
It's better to be ready for any eventualities early than late.
@ FIREWAMI please try contacting Pipsland. He has left a post you can reply to as well.

people who said "don't make any preparations till you have your visa in your hands" weren't stupid!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Timika: Please house does anyone know why people who went to Q-life family clinic are asked to come back for a second dose of vaccination, while those that went to children practice are not. Please how necessary is this second dose and is there any check at the point of exit or entry with regards to this second dose of vaccine? Looking at the fact that this second dose attracts an additional 16k ?

StSteven:
Oh really... was planning to have our medical over there. someone should say somtin pls

Gud evening. Pls be calm about dis

I can't say precisely the reason Children's Practice never ask to come back for some vaccines and likewise dat of Q-life dat says some vaccines expire after some days and dat, one should come back for it.

But I have come to get the fact dat it is Not compulsory you go back to Q-life hospital to take d vaccines you were ask to come back for, u can do dat at any Private or General hospital and dat will reduce the prices of each vaccines. Just ensure you take your vaccination record sheet to the hospital so as for dem to update it.

Note: it is necessary you take the expire vaccines BUT NOT compulsory as it will not affect you at The Point of Entry ONLY if your Visa expired before getting to P.O.E. ....... Remember dat ur Visa expiration date is equal to your Medical expiration date

@StSteven... you can had your medical there, Nothing to worry about.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls does anyone have a first hand experience with qatarairways or knw how reliable they are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.