Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15570 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 8:55pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan: What happens if there are 1000 contestants?
Does that mean we may have 1000 beautiful contestants? Dem no too fine like that cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Does that mean we may have 1000 beautiful contestants? Dem no too fine like that cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

U are wicked grin

Anyway, as Sexkillz said, only the final will be on the frontpage; so cliques will try to 'weed out' those that aren't their friends.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 04, 2013
​​​​​​♓☺ώ can we apply as a contestant?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2013
Maryspeck: ​​​​​​♓☺ώ can we apply as a contestant?
Just state your intention to contest. The nomination thread will soon be set up. Will remind you when it's up.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
Maryspeck: ​​​​​​♓☺ώ can we apply as a contestant?

Also, during the contest, be mindful of the pics u intend to post. Nudity isn't allowed.
The organizers are yet to decide whether to allow bikini pics though
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry
I'm waiting to see the face behind this ancient moniker. LOL
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:

U are wicked grin

Anyway, as Sexkillz said, only the final will be on the frontpage; so cliques will try to 'weed out' those that aren't their friends.
The idea is good and i desire to see a winner blessed with beauty and brain.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

I'm waiting to see the face behind this ancient moniker. LOL

I'm nt dt ancient. cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:13pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm nt dt ancient. cool
I think because of you, there should be age bracket for this contest. LOL
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

That would be difficult to enforce; you know we can sometimes forge our ages,lol.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

What the hell??
To start with, I'm nt contesting.
Secondly, i can bet u're abt 20 years older than me... cheesy tongue
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Lobolintin(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
how can I be qualified
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:

It's not too late. The contest will take place in June
.......thanx bro, pls how do I register?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
Sholaystar4me: .......thanx bro, pls how do I register?
You're welcome.

The moderators- Sexkillz, and Ogugua88, will notify us by putting up a nomination thread soon.
So be on the look-out for such a thread in the Romance section.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2013
Lobolintin: how can I be qualified
CFCfan:
You're welcome.

The moderators- Sexkillz, and Ogugua88, will notify us by putting up a nomination thread soon.
So be on the look-out for such a thread in the Romance section.
cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:31pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
That would be difficult to enforce; you know we can sometimes forge our ages,lol.
We can as well have ladies in their 40s look as young as 20s. That sure won't work. . .but there should be some kind of limit.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

We can as well have ladies in their 40s look as young as 20s. That sure won't work. . .but there should be some kind of limit.
True. I'll suggest that the contestants shouldn't be older than 25 years. They should have been born on or after January 1, 1988
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:33pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

What the hell??
To start with, I'm nt contesting.
Secondly, i can bet u're abt 20 years older than me... cheesy tongue
Haba! Aluta, choo!! shocked That means i'm so close to dying. LOL
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:35pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
True. I'll suggest that the contestants shouldn't be older than 25 years. They should have been born on or after January 1, 1988
But how do we know? I agree we should have age limit or some ways to make sure we got a lass win this thing.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Haba! Aluta, choo!! shocked That means i'm so close to dying. LOL

What makes u think i'm dt ancient?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

But how do we know? I agree we should have age limit or some ways to make sure we got a lass win this thing.
I guess the contestants have to PM the judges their dates of birth. That's the best verification that could be done.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:44pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

What makes u think i'm dt ancient?
Your moniker not you smiley BTW, i want to see you contest. Don't hide it wink
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your moniker not you smiley BTW, i want to see you contest. Don't hide it wink

Not in this present world!
Maybe in the next! cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:48pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
I guess the contestants have to PM the judges their dates of birth. That's the best verification that could be done.
Hmmm, hope it won't go public? I agree that we need to have the data of our contestants.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:49pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Not in this present world!
Maybe in the next! cool
Are you ugly or is it just a wish? tongue
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Are you ugly or is it just a wish? tongue

It could be all or none or one of the above! cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 10:54pm On May 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

It could be all or none or one of the above! cool
Make me proud, i'm already seeing you in that Kia Picanto cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2013
I think peeps that have contested in more than one pageant should not be allowed to contest (no way u hv gotten any finer tongue). OR peeps who didn't make it past the eliminating rounds.

Adding to questions being put forward, maybe the contestants in the latter rounds should provide links to threads where they contributed positively by giving sound advice, offering solutions or something. I recall one of the contestants intelligence was called into question in the last edition and she kept referring to a thread about Mitchell Obama.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 04, 2013
@Greyfog: I agree with ur suggestion on barring those who have contested in more than one competition.
This would give others a chance.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dominique(f): 12:11am On May 05, 2013
Hi all, if you don't mind me chipping @ this stage. I feel the (female)contestants must include pictures of themselves with minimal make-up or no make-up at all. That's the best way to determine the true beauty(ies). I don't know if this has been suggested already (I didn't go through all the pages).
Also, let's test their wits by giving them random questions from this section. The mods or judges can dig up a question from a long forgotten thread and let's see how well s/he will answer it.
When will the competition proper start sef?

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by biolabee(m): 12:20am On May 05, 2013
Please keep to the times noted especially for votes closing.. Judges should not be seen to support anyone and allow people to praise contestants as long as the final choice is highlighted in bold or I vote for ....

In the last edition, voting was discontinued before the time stated by the mod

Also use a standard convention like

VOTES CLOSE BY 1800/6pm GMT/UTC so that people can be aware rather than vague Nigerian Time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It / She wants to get married / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.