Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,356 members, 7,897,592 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Title? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74871 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by fadinus(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Mamacita007:

jealousy tongue tongue

fadinus how nau? hope ull tell us when u get ur visa grin grin
Am cool babe, i will definetly let y'll know, thanks dear smiley
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Y'all are funny! grin I got free access for MS Project with dreamspark.

I just realized my computer is Windows RT not Windows 8. WTH? No one told me there's a difference. Please can I upgrade to Windows 8 or 7? How can I go about that? I really need to use it ASAP.
Re: Title? by fadinus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yvete: Y'all are funny! grin I got free access for MS Project with dreamspark.

I just realized my computer is Windows RT not Windows 8. WTH? No one told me there's a difference. Please can I upgrade to Windows 8 or 7? How can I go about that? I really need to use it ASAP.

Windows RT only supports apps from the
Windows Store and its built-in version of Office
2013. Like other tablet operating systems, you
won’t be able to download any software from the Web that is made to run in the desktop
environment. Everything you run on Windows RT has to be available in the Windows Store.

U can try downgrading your windows RT OS to windows 7, get someone who knows about computer stuff to do it.

Or you can get a laptop running windows 7 OS and install ur Ms project.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2013
fadinus: U can try downgrading your windows RT OS to windows 7, get someone who knows about computer stuff to do it.
Or you can get a laptop running windows 7 OS and install ur Ms project.

Thanks Fadinus. I have a Macbook, but its too big @ 17" and I've been struggling with downloading Windows(via torrent sites). I downloaded VMWare Fusion, but Windows didn't install. Anyways, I'd like to upgrade this small 11" laptop to windows 7 and hope it works. Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Re: Title? by fadinus(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Yvete:

Thanks Fadinus. I have a Macbook, but its too big @ 17" and I've been struggling with downloading Windows(via torrent sites). I downloaded VMWare Fusion, but Windows didn't install. Anyways, I'd like to upgrade this small 11" laptop to windows 7 and hope it works. Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Uw babe
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mamacita007: Enjoy ur weekend everyone. I like dis south africa song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhk52GlkhVA

My song!!!
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yvete: Attn: Kpolli, Nice & Joan:

How do I install Microsoft project 2013 on windows 8? I cannot be suffering like this when I've got Computer scientists within my reach, haba! cheesy Each time I try to install the downloader, it reads "the app you are trying to run is not supported on this version of windows" and I've got assignments piled up from last week, it ain't funny! #RANT cry

Looks like compatible issues... Are you sure it's compatible with your OS?
Re: Title? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Happy Birthday... Yvete!!!

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Happy birthday, Yvete

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2013
Happy BIRTHDAY Yvete. Wish you LLNP

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2013
You pple are faster than me ooo. Its just 12 midnight here. grin grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVETE!!!! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you & i wish you MANY! MANY! MANY HAPPY returns! WULLNP ..........its a celebration God is ALWAYS faithful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAVs4GVD4AI

1 Like

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Happy birthday In-law Yvete!!!!!!!!!! Have an awesome day dear

Party Hard
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mamacita007: Am happy for her. its not a crime to be somebody's baby mama. God has blessed her with her OWN. HML

Hmm.... Baby mama supporter
Re: Title? by imperiouxx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Yvete,

to you. Enjoy your day.
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
A special happy birthday shoutout to a special person. Happy birthday Yvete, thank u for being who you are. God bless u sis. Have a blissful year ahead.

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
kpolli: Compare songs like Fuccin' problem, wobble and lil wayne songs to naija songs not bruno mars...

This OP is just being Anti-Nigerian as usual (+ jobless too)

Kpolli will make the best Nigerian Ambassador! cheesy I like Lil booosie, Asap rocky and the likes. Still better than most Nigerian songs.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yvete:

Kpolli will make the best Nigerian Ambassador! cheesy I like Lil booosie, Asap rocky and the likes. Still better than most Nigerian songs.
I like Wande Coal tongue

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
CFCfan: I like Wande Coal tongue

You like lyrics like "oNE BY ONE... two by two
On the line ...wait ...wait ..wait ..you no dey see
You no dey see .. you wan chop everything" .....Heeeheeee Lolz. These artists just breeze into the studio and spit all kinds of crappy music.

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks my Lovelies (the ONLY people that matter) ---- God bless your hustle. cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: Title? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yvete:

You like lyrics like "oNE BY ONE... two by two
On the line ...wait ...wait ..wait ..you no dey see
You no dey see .. you wan chop everything" .....Heeeheeee Lolz. These artists just breeze into the studio and spit all kinds of crappy music.

Lol. grin
Nigerian artist just go to the Studio to sing rubbish most of the time. They depict the state of the country.....lol. i always tell people to tune off from the lyrics and enjoy the beats.

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evelyn06:

Lol. grin
Nigerian artist just go to the Studio to sing rubbish most of the time. They depict the state of the country.....lol. i always tell people to tune off from the lyrics and enjoy the beats.

Yeah, its mostly the beats and videos that are catchy. Lets enjoy 'Oliver Twist' grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22FDbMCKwDU
Re: Title? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yvete: Thanks my Lovelies (the ONLY people that matter) ---- God bless your hustle. cheesy cool

Show your face nau tongue
Re: Title? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Mamacita: Do u stay in California?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan: Yeah, its mostly the beats and videos that are catchy. Lets enjoy 'Oliver Twist' grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22FDbMCKwDU

cant u see how he's shouting oliver twist oliver twist oliver twist. oliver twist is in england sneezing everytime they scream his name in naija loooooooll. i stay in arizona. its close by

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Evelyn06: Lol. grin

Timaya drives me crazy!!! I like his music, but I'm sick of his lyrics that people are after him.
"I dey carry cutlass eeii, Jehovah dey my side eeii. Tomorrow is, who kill dem mama eeii. Next tomorrow its, I no why people too dey jealous. I wanna know why dem no like people wey dey grow..."
I'm like shut up Timaya. Nobody is jealous of your success. grin cheesy
Re: Title? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Mamacita007:

cant u see how he's shouting oliver twist oliver twist oliver twist. oliver twist is in england sneezing everytime they scream his name in naija loooooooll. i stay in Arizona. its close by

grin grin

Okay. I hope you're coping well with d extreme heat there.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete:

Timaya drives me crazy!!! I like his music, but I'm sick of his lyrics that people are after him.
"I dey carry cutlass eeii, Jehovah dey my side eeii. Tomorrow is, who kill dem mama eeii. Next tomorrow its, I no why people too dey jealous. I wanna know why dem no like people wey dey grow..."
The guy has haters cheesy cheesy
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan: grin grin

Okay. I hope you're coping well with d extreme heat there.

extreme is an understatement. Arizona is next to hell fire lloooool. even satan managed to escape grin grin i like it sha but im transferring to las vegas next month.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2013
Mamacita007:

extreme is an understatement. Arizona is next to hell fire lloooool. even satan managed to escape grin grin i like it sha but im transferring to las vegas next month.

Cool. Las Vegas should be infinitely more fun than Arizona.
But San Diego has the best climate tongue
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Yvete:

grin grin grin Is a commercial artiste cheesy cheesy
Re: Title? by Seunbunmi(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Mamacita007:

I guess that's where things are happening wink Las Vegas cheesy
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Seunbunmi: I guess that's where things are happening wink Las Vegas cheesy

yes what happens in vegas stays in vegas llooooooll. hope everything is fine. Texas is hot but not like Arizona. i was there 2 wks ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply)

Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.