Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,165 members, 7,950,021 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him (1196 Views)

2016 Budget:Buhari To Spend N322M For Linking Of Cable To Driver’s Rest Room(pic / Man Shoots Animal 3 Times, But Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head. Pics / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Nobody: 1:52am On May 01, 2013
OKOROCHA GIVES N.2M TO DRIVER THAT HIT HIM

The driver of the Mercedes Benz 200 saloon car, Mr. Osita Nnewuihe, who allegedly rammed his vehicle into the staff car of Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, was yesterday given N200,000 cash to repair his car.
Doling out the money, yesterday, at Government House, Owerri, Chief Okorocha said Nnewuihe was a former councillor in Oru East Local Council Area of the state.
He thanked God that nothing serious happened to the young man, stressing that he ran into the governor’s convoy unknowingly.
“The young man was arrested and detained by the police for about one week before I gave an order that he should be released from detention,” Okorocha said.
The governor said he was “back, strong and healthy” and thanked Imo people for remaining peaceful and prayerful since he left the country for medical treatment oversea.
He called on road users to be very careful about the way they drove and declared that Nnewuihe had become his personal friend.
Speaking also, Mr. Nnewuihe expressed happiness that nothing serious happened tothe governor and wished him well.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/okorocha-gives-n-2m-to-driver-that-hit-him/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Nobody: 2:24am On May 01, 2013
As an Igbo boy no dulling, if i see you i go jam you oo. At least five times a year gives me ₦1million

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Nobody: 2:28am On May 01, 2013
Whose fault was it?

If it was the driver's fault, then what message is Okorocha's public stunt sending to other reckless drivers?
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by SlyIg(f): 4:09am On May 01, 2013
Op, what will happen if you write N200,000 on your caption.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Omexonomy: 4:09am On May 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Whose fault was it?

If it was the driver's fault, then what message is Okorocha's public stunt sending to other reckless drivers?
where you born of a cow

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by kennyonthrone(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2013
Weselion: As an Igbo boy no dulling, if i see you i go jam you oo. At least five times a year gives me ₦1million
also as an ibo boy I can't jst reason lyk u.....we aint lazy bones we are very industrious,lyk seriously u sure u ibo?
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by RickyRoss1(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Whose fault was it?

Mugu, u never pass menopause? Wetin dey give you joy to even comment on nairaland? Abeg go hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Nobody: 8:43am On May 01, 2013
Igbos are indeed doing so well!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by yuzedo: 8:46am On May 01, 2013
Weselion: As an Igbo boy no dulling, if i see you i go jam you oo. At least five times a year gives me ₦1million
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by baynix(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2013
OP.. E Be Like Sey U Get Drogba For Head?? :k\ undecided

Why N.2m Instead Of 200K?? Bollos! :|
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by kasiem(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2013
D man has been paid for a job well done
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Guapo(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2013
what tha freaking heck is N.2 million
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by vykte(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2013
SlyIg: Op, what will happen if you write N200,000 on your caption.
Wht has happened since d op wrote #.2m?
Person don die?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by strangest(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2013
200k to keep his mouth shut after the police torture and also for him not to tell anyone that it was the governors car at high speed that ran into his car
Re: Okorocha Gives N.2m To Driver That Hit Him by Beaf1: 10:47am On May 01, 2013
We all know that N.2M is just 200k. The op have failed in whateva motive he has with his useless title.

(1) (Reply)

. / ASUU Strike Takes New Dimension •as Union Says, ‘no More Negotiation / Traffic Violation: Fashola Declares War Against Military, Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.