Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2446 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Omoswags(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2013
Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well u do it. Determination is the difference between possibility and impossibility.
The size of one's WILL determines success.
As we enter the month of may, i encourage you to use your ability to motivate yourself and be determined to have the right attitude about everything.
Wishing all Nairlanders a Happy, Blissful, Joyous and a Fun-Filled Month of May..

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2013
Happy NM bro.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by omicron(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2013
Friends, I cannot categorically wish U a Happy New month now,because I may say it now&my oga@d top wil say its WORKER'S DAY. Anyway---ww.HAP -PY NEW MONTH to Ɣøû all .Datz All! cheesy =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaн -aº°˚˚˚°º=))

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by oluwadare26(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2013
omicron:
Friends, I cannot categorically wish U a Happy New month now,because I may say it now&my oga@d top wil say its WORKER'S DAY. Anyway---ww.HAP -PY NEW MONTH to Ɣøû all .Datz All! cheesy =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaн -aº°˚˚˚°º=))

Hit Like if he's making sense
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Ifecoded(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2013
HNM TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 01, 2013
^^^ thank you my son..
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Watzhup: 12:30pm On May 01, 2013
HNM.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by DJDOLA(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2013
Ho its new month already..ok hapi new month
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 01, 2013
Happy New Month, y'all!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by dahdah: 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
IT'S THE MONTH OF MAY SHA, XOXOX QUICK 2013 IS RUNNING FAST
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by babadey(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2013
D power of a seed is nt in its size,bt in d quality of its product,may evry small effort of ours always yield multiple result of blessings. HaPpy Nw month.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by baynix(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2013
[size=20] I Cannot Categorically Wish U A Happy New Month Now, because I May Say It Now & My Oga At D Top Will Say It's WORKER'S DAY.
Anyway-- www. HappyNewMonth.. ... Datz All!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by fitzmayowa: 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
baynix: [size=20] I Cannot Categorically Wish U A Happy New Month Now, because I May Say It Now & My Oga At D Top Will Say It's WORKER'S DAY.
Anyway-- www. HappyNewMonth.. ... Datz All!
[/size]
this is suppose to be funny

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 1:03pm On May 01, 2013
labour day. smiley
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by valencia25(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by supaeagles(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2013
Happy new month??......next we will be wishing happy new day smiley
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2013
HNM to ya all
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by adewal15(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2013
all of you iyaf making me laff .
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 01, 2013
To all Nairalanders, I say:

"May you all be touched by unabashed avalanche expression of kindness and love, and may warmth never cease from your homes. Happy New Month to you all."
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2013
This is a month of great expectations for me
I am coming into May expecting some good things from God.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by neksummi(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2013
Omoswags: Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well u do it. Determination is the difference between possibility and impossibility.
The size of one's WILL determines success.
As we enter the month of may, i encourage you to use your ability to motivate yourself and be determined to have the right attitude about everything.
Wishing all Nairlanders a Happy, Blissful, Joyous and a Fun-Filled Month of May..

Thanks. Entering the month with a bang!

Dishing out these some b.onuses that might just be what you've been looking for.
<a href="https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/21"> Here They Are</a>
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Engineer96(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all, friends.
Happy workers' day to workers all over the world.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 01, 2013
I wuldnt chase wat I prefer,I'll rather wait 4 wat I deserve!Wen u say ur mates re making it big, rememba sum of ur mates re dead! Be patient. Happy new months folks
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2013
There are many voices in d world &none is w-out a signification. I declare 2day every voices U hear shal b a JOYFUL SOUND.It's Ur turn 2 do Exploit..... Emem!......Amen.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Uwakuwak(f): 3:11pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=aniispice][b][b][/b]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you have too much time to waste.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Harryveli: 3:23pm On May 01, 2013
Life passes us by so
quickly make the most of
each day.Be busy keeping
yourself
happy and blessings will
be attracted your way.
Happy new month of may
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by AGgal(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2013
Wish u d same my dear
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 4:46pm On May 01, 2013
Happy New month to you too!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Woman That Gave Birth To "69" Children In The History Of World / Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? / "C.C. Adeniyi-jones, 1876-1957:A 'forgotten' National Hero"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.